• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Heroes life is lonely and cold . . . Or, just maybe, kind of normal?

Don't you hate this boring life chosen out for you? Sitting at a desk, doing work you don't give a rats ass about for a job you won't give a rats ass about for a life that will stink worse than a rats ass. Haven't you always thought that . . . you were meant for, well, more? Yeah . . .

No you're wrong.

You live a boring ass life, it'll never get better, this is it.

Or well, it should have been.

Buuuuuuut, I kind of fucked up. Just a bit.

See, I'm Xan, doesn't matter where I'm from, doesn't matter why or how, what matters is I kind of accidentally maybe just a bit fucked up this whole world destruction thing, and gave a few of you ugly- er, normal looking humans powers and abilities you reaaallllyyy shouldn't have. And I can't take them away. So you're kinda stuck this way.

But, this gets worse, kinda, sorry? There's uh, these guys, we call them Dickheads- Ow! Okay, okay jeez I'm joking I'm joking, don't need to hit me Vey. Ignore him, that's just my assistant- OW! Okay, jeez, my instructor. They're Vixans, and they are basically searching for the soul gems, which are in you guys, it gave you powers, and they're gonna try to kill you to get it. So . . . yaaaaaay

Er . . . Anywho to the who who, I need your help, and you need mine. You all are getting this intermission, because we have to act soon, in literally less than a Tri cycle, or a week in your terms, they will come to this world, they will take the soul gems, and they will then destroy everything. I mean, everything. They are devourers of worlds. They will bring the very existence of the universe around them to absolute nothingness, and then they'll go to the time stream, and destroy that too. It will literally be chaos.

You guys have to stop them.

No biggie though, right?

Yooooo. Basically thought up this rp idea, kinda cool I like it, this is a semi serious rp, more loose and kinda for fun, but it's also serious and tackles real world things. I'm giving lots of creative freedom here (god help me that I don't regret it) but with that, I need real characters, yes sadly with real fcs. I need things that will actually happen. No last clan people, or like survivor of an apocalypse, give me a mother of two who struggles to provide for her kids, a teenager struggling with puberty, a normal guy who just works for a paper company and just recently married the region receptionist, who knows! For real go wild I want a diverse cast here. But, I'm also naturally strict, so If something doesn't make sense, or I need something elaborated on or stretched out, bare with my poor soul? Cool, hope we do well!

Few things to note tho -
- Powers are related to when you get them, which is when you die. Of unnatural things of course, and are revived that very morning, but with powers relating to how you die. Example - Theres a fire in a house, and you die. Wake up that morning before the fire and you are able to lite your body on fire. Easy right?
- I know I want a diverse cast, but, no one under the age of 10. I thought of it, but this is going to be reeaallllyyyy gruesome, and you can't train a 7 year old to kill.
- go nuts, lore is gonna come up if people show interest, then more stuff
- I reaallllyyyy need a co gm. Trust me, I really do. More than one maybe.​

Last edited:
Okay, okay so this sounds really cool and fun so...

*slaps hand on table*
COLOR ME INTERESTED!

Love the sound of this so sign me up too! ^^

So, how many people you aiming for? ^-^

Tbh idk, I want a diverse cast, but I know that having a big ass amount of people would be hard to manage. I don't want like only 3 people, but like 15 is a lot to manage, especially if I don't have a co gm. But then including the plot I had in mind, at the very least? 5 people, but nothing is set in stone yet

This sounds amazing! I can help GM if you want, but I don't want to step on your toes either so I'd still leave the big stuff most up to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back