• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Heavenly Host Nightmare [Corpse Party AU]

Harumi-chan

A Friendly Shipper

zw9RiG.gif

Class 3-A of Sakamoto High is cleaning up after a particularly spooky Halloween event the whole school participated in when a classmate informs the group of left over students about a charm called “Sachiko ever after” a spooky curse they’d heard about that guarantee that a group would be bounded together as friends no matter where they went. Wanting to test out the spooky charm, they managed to convince the 7 left over students to participate in it but, after performing the ritual, things went horribly wrong.

The room began to shake, the lights began to flicker, things began to break until suddenly the floor opened up and the group fell into darkness….this is where you come in.

You are one of the unfortunate students that was brought into Heavenly Host Elementary and must find some way to get home before you go insane, die, or discover other students from different groups that may have tried it as well and aren’t as stable as you. Will you discover the secret to escaping before things go horribly wrong?

Guidelines:
- Yes, this is indeed inspired by Corpse Party and is meant to be an AU reality of it. When it comes to Sachiko and other canon characters that are stuck in the school, it will be discussed later on when the group of roleplayers has been decided.
- You may play more than one character if you’d like (Considering I will be). Since I spoke of their being other classes that may have tried this, I will list a second class option on here but only one second class for now, others may be added depending on interest.
- You may NOT kill another person’s character without permission from the other beforehand. It is only polite. Fights are fine, killing without permission is not.
- This will be a 2-4 paragraph roleplay.
- When it comes to profiles for your characters, only anime pictures for face claims, please. Once you have filled out the profile, rather than posting it here, please send it to me.

Profile Lay-Out:

[Your Username Here]
Name: [First and Last name]
Class:
Short Bio:[About 1 to 2 paragraphs will be enough.]
[Your face claim here]

Classes Roster:

Class 3-A:

- Chi Aikawa
- Hayato Aikawa
- Hisao Asaka
- Sayuri Yoshida
- Jinechisu Remmington
- Sora Shimizu
- Open

Class 2-C:
- Rokuro Ichikawa
- Ryouta Sakurai
- Open
- Open
- Open
- Open
- Open

Last edited:
GOD YES
I've been looking for one of these, count me in !!!
I'll start on my charrie right away and send it to ya~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back