• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Heart Divided (1920's Mob RP)

SandraDeelightful

Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee
Muse A is the daughter of a mob boss, though she is completely ignorant to the ways of the mob. She meets Muse B who is the son of a rival mob, as well as the heir. One day, they meet, and they strike up a friendship, completely ignorant as to who the other is. As they continue to see each other, they begin to fall in love. But, of course, they learn the the truth about each other, and it threatens to ruin not only their relationship, but their families as well.

This is a fairly basic outline, though I do have a few ideas for plot points that can be worked in, and I'm always open to suggestions. I would like this to be a fairly detailed roleplay, with at least four to five paragraphs per post. I would like this to be MxF, and I would like to be Muse A.

The 1920's is such a fascinating time period to explore, and its why this thread immediately piqued my interest. I am new here to RPN, but I do have 7+ years of RP experience. I'd love to do this with you, and see how the story unfolds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back