• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a haikyuu!! search thread

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
hello, hello, i'm back with another search thread! i'm looking for something fun and easy to write, hence the haikyuu search. before we get into the rp stuff, here's a bit about me:

+ 17, 18 in may
+ demiboy with he/they pronouns
+ most comfortable with mxm and fxf
+ i've rped for about 7 years now (yeah ik, i started young) with some sporadic breaks
+ i'm semi-lit, my cap is usually about 1000 words, but i'll match anything under that

onto the fun stuff! here are the pairings i'm willing to do--and if there's one you're interested in but don't see, just ask, because i might've left it out! (bold is who i'd prefer to play)
+ hinata x kageyama, atsumu, kenma, etc etc
+ nishinoya x asahi
+ akaashi x bokuto
+ daichi x sugawara
+ iwaizumi x oikawa
+ oikawa x sugawara
+ kageyama x sugawara
+ kanoka x yachi
+ kiyoko x yachi
+ miwa x alisa
+ maiko x kanoka

plotwise, i'm willing to try just about anything! i'd prefer to do au stuff instead of just sticking to canon, and i have a ton of au ideas, so just shoot me a pm if you're interested and we can get to plotting!

hello, hello, i'm back with another search thread! i'm looking for something fun and easy to write, hence the haikyuu search. before we get into the rp stuff, here's a bit about me:

+ 17, 18 in may
+ demiboy with he/they pronouns
+ most comfortable with mxm and fxf
+ i've rped for about 7 years now (yeah ik, i started young) with some sporadic breaks
+ i'm semi-lit, my cap is usually about 1000 words, but i'll match anything under that

onto the fun stuff! here are the pairings i'm willing to do--and if there's one you're interested in but don't see, just ask, because i might've left it out! (bold is who i'd prefer to play)
+ hinata x kageyama, atsumu, kenma, etc etc
+ nishinoya x asahi
+ akaashi x bokuto
+ daichi x sugawara
+ iwaizumi x oikawa
+ oikawa x sugawara
+ kageyama x sugawara
+ kanoka x yachi
+ kiyoko x yachi
+ miwa x alisa
+ maiko x kanoka

plotwise, i'm willing to try just about anything! i'd prefer to do au stuff instead of just sticking to canon, and i have a ton of au ideas, so just shoot me a pm if you're interested and we can get to plotting!
Hi! :) Are ya still interested in RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back