• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes: Song of Champions

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

8aae833a48c50675db3240842c9c93f7--kitsune-anime-boy-anime-cat-boy.jpg

Kaze Kitami
Interactions: Natalie Prince_ Prince_
Mentioned/In Area: Bem Noble Scion Noble Scion , Viska Archdemon Archdemon , Drui Fable Fable , Auriel (as f***ing if at this rate) LostHaven LostHaven , Ki'tav One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Birdsie Birdsie Ellis & the OP gang

Kaze began leaning over to pick up a trinket while speaking with his seemingly ever present grin. "Well, I don't need to talk to Natalie directly. I was just interested to find two souls in the same body." When the spirit spoke of Kaze's own set of spirits he shrugged and said, "Respect I guess. Where I come from and with my former profession I've likely met thousands of astral beings. These five are just some o the few that have become attached to me. Think of it like a way of keeping friends. Nice talking though..."

After the group had heard the sounds and made their way towards the portal, which gave Kaze a very uncomfortable feeling, he heard the job description and let them go on their own. If this group thought they would only last fifteen seconds against the creature on the other side, Kaze had no reason to be there. Instead, the fox spent his time picking up small trinkets and objects that could fetch some coin if he tried. Until he began hearing rumbling from high up.

Soon after the group re-emerged on the other side of the portal. Now things became interesting though. Thelanis had decided to ask them for whatever artifact they had. Kaze had no idea what was going on, but the atmosphere had gotten so tense he felt one of his spirits react to the oddity he felt. It was Raijin, but Kaze felt nervous if even such a powerful spirit was sensing danger. He kept his hands on Raijin's talisman and his right hand out to prepare for a magical defensive attack if needed.

"Oh? This whole talk of artifacts is interesting and all, but I feel like we've skipped over one major question here..." Kaze's eyes narrowed and he gazed back and forth between everyone. His eyes settled on Kit briefly to trust the cat man as a commander before his eyes settled on Thelanis and he revealed his question, "If they refuse this precious artifact be handed to you, does it make them your enemy? I think that's all anyone here needs to know." Kaze also listened for the rumbling of the Nightwalker or whatever it was they fought. He had no idea what to do aside from run and cave the place should it lead to such a situation.

Last edited:

0b50ded2ddcebf7bab1862bef1939cac.jpg

Toorvan Vand
Interactions: Wobb Graystone713 Graystone713
Nearby: Elizabeth Noble Scion Noble Scion

Toorvan would have gone long ago if Wobb hadn't came up to him in such a sleepy state. He did make out that Emily had a quest for him. Being called on would probably take priority since others undoubtedly answered the previous call to action far better than Toorvan would have expected himself to. He couldn't leave Wobb in such a sorry state though. Toorvan pulled out a vitality flame from his lance and sent the vitality restoring flame to put an end to Wobb's fatigue hopefully.

"Thank you for informing me Wobb, what does Emily wish from me?"

[div class=EmilyFlex] [div class=EmilyImage][div class=EmilyImageInside][/div] [div class=EmilyTitle]Emily Chevalier[/div] [div class=EmilyMentions] Character Sheet

Interactions:
Croissant Croissant [/div][/div] [div class=EmilyContent]"Burn away the faithless! Grand Flames of the Sun King!" Emily yelled out and launched a massive wall of holy fire in Juniper's direction. Emily didn't wait to see the outcome. If the Hail of the Ice King was anything to go by, Juniper would most likely break through this spell as well. She only wanted to buy time for a full spellweaved chant.

Emily fly backwards toward the ground, hoping to avoid Juniper's predicted trajectory by going underneath her. Ugh... I didn't think she'd shatter the Entrapment that easily... [/div][/div] [class=EmilyFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=EmilyImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image: url('https://orig00.deviantart.net/f69c/f/2013/081/9/3/da_brocade_custom_box_background_by_gasara-d5ag4ls.gif'); background-color: rgb(218, 212, 218); background-blend-mode: multiply; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=EmilyImageInside] position: absolute; top:0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/3822838135964a2c83e4ec0027-1499767526_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1-png.36357/full'); background-size: 120%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center 0%; [/class] [class=EmilyTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 0; height: auto; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; font-size: 45px; font-family: 'Cormorant Upright'; color: #e73359; background-color: rgba(218, 212, 218, .5); [/class] [class=EmilyMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: #e5e5dd; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=EmilyMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=EmilyContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

Ki'Tavi

Interaction: Drui Fable Fable Ellis Birdsie Birdsie
Bem Noble Scion Noble Scion Viska Archdemon Archdemon Silver Wolf Silver Wolf
"That thing is after us. It's roughly fifty floors above us and moving down very quickly. We have like five minutes before it gets here. We can try to escape by going down the dungeon, or by finding one of the walls bordering with the outside and destroying it, then jumping out beyond the barrier and using our Guild Seals."

By the Gods, the boy was learning. Keeping tabs on the most dangerous foes, keeping a level head. Ellis must have been taking notes this whole time. He was showing promise, at last. He even had established which of the options would be the best bet, that is, going out the way they had come in.

"Yahoo! Throwing the Nightwalker at her with a Vector Arrow? Ingenious. You deserve all the fame they will shower you in, Ki'Tavi. Now, please give the artifact to me. I will seal it and lock it away in a safe place."

The witch from before had appeared. Or at least, so it had seemed. Kit's tail gave a subtle flip behind him as he watched the woman. No, it wasn't the same witch as before. The tone, the way she spoke, the way she carried herself, none of it matched up. Not to mention this one knew Kit's name. He had never given the witch from before his name, let alone his full name. Whoever this was didn't do a very good job with their homework. However, he didn't let anything show on his face. Whoever this was, they clearly wanted the artifact. That significantly narrowed down the options.

As she concluded her statement, Kit was about to speak, but Ellis was quicker on the draw. That boy was actually starting to impress the cat. However, he didn't let that show in his face, instead displaying an unamused quirk of his eyebrow as he crossed his arms over his chest as if irritated himself with Ellis's outburst. In truth, he was grateful. Her response to Ellis' question only confirmed his suspicions. Even the way this imposter handled questions wasn't the same.

It took everything in him not to clap the boy on on the back as he listened to what Ellis had to say. The bard had even caught onto things that Kit hadn't noticed, such as the origin of the real Witch. And when the boy demanded the witch reveal her "True form"? It took every drop of his willpower not to break into a Cheshire Cat's grin. When the "True Form" was revealed, that sealed everything, but none of it showed in the Cat's face. Unlike this imposter, Kit was actually a good actor.

When Ellis admitted he didn't know fully what was going on, by the Gods he wanted to tell him right then and there. The boy had figured out so much on his own that it was so hard not to help him finish it.

"How interesting that Lord Ao would suddenly find interest in preventing the Death Knights from disturbing the balance of Gaia. You didn't say he didn't want us to have the artifact, only that the Death Knight's shouldn't. And why oh why would he send such someone who is unable to subdue the beastie guarding it?"

Drui too. Well, if he wasn't already certain that there were shenanigans afoot, that would have rightly cemented it.

He let the others say their peace, using their talking and interjections to form a plan. "Okay, that's enough out of all of you" He sounded fully irritated, as if he was babysitting a bunch of people that wouldn't shut the fuck up. Even his tail flicked 'irritably' behind him as his ears pinned back to express his 'displeasure' at their antics. After all, here was a servant of Ao before them!

"Drui, there's no need to be rude, take into account that they dealt with a Death Knight. It's understandable that they would need a moment to recover after that." He looked her square in the eye, hoping she'd realize he wasn't actually buying this garbage. "As for you Ellis... You need to stop being so fucking disrespectful all the time!" He hissed, grabbing him by the collar and lifting him up to eye level with the cat. Without moving his lips, he whispered just two words, hoping Ellis would understand what he was trying to convey....

"Torch Everything"

Just two words, spoken only loud enough that Ellis, his face inches from Kit's in what appeared to be an intimidating staredown would be able to hear. He then tossed Ellis over to Drui, standing between them and Ao's 'servant'. After all, he was the leader, so he should be the one to address the servant.

"You'll have to forgive my subordinate... He's incredibly bright, but he has an innate tendency to let his mouth run away before his brain gets involved with anything..." He explained, shaking his head before focusing his attention once more on the imposter in front of him. He had to command their attention long enough for Ellis to do his part. By the Gods he was putting a lot of faith in that Bard lately....

"As you have revealed yourself as a servant of Ao, I hope you can forgive our skepticism as to your motives. Given the times we live in, I hope you can forgive our impudence. However, now that everything is out in the open, I think our next move is obvious." He cast a glance around, as if making sure none of them dared to be so rude to Ao's servant, but in truth, he was checking for confirmation. He had taken his time with his little spiel, and a subtle confirmation from the Bard was all he needed to know that he had stalled long enough. A Cheshire Cat's grin spread over his face as he spoke.

"All imposters will burn. Checkmate, Oghma."

Alice Header.png

Alice || Ragna's Workshop || Interacting with Ragna, Gisela ( Reinhardt Reinhardt )
Alice stared at Ragna with an empty look as he explained that a familial bond is not restricted to that of a blood connection. While she was able to tell that the various homunculi-creatures were of different materials, Alice was unable to comprehend the concepts which Ragna had explained to her. Despite the automation's lack of understanding, it was not her place to defy her 'master.' "Forgive me, I cannot understand," Alice replied blankly, before she followed the homuncu-maid deeper into the hallway.

Auriel's Banner.png

Auriel || Fort Black Courtyard || Open for Interaction​

Auriel was able to follow the group near to the entrance of the dungeon before the pain became too much to bear once more. She no longer possessed what potent holy magic she once had, and the grievous wound inflicted to her shoulder was not one she herself, nor with the assistance of guild members could completely heal. Even now, the agonizing pain was returning to her and defeated, Auriel collapsed against the wall near the entrance of the dungeon, as the remainder of the party headed into the tower. She reached for the guild seal and held it tight in her left hand. It was about time she showed some common sense, anyway. "What in heaven was I thinking...? Idiot..." She scolded herself, before she channeled mana into the seal and made her retreat.

Auriel returned to surroundings which were familiar to her- gazing up at the statues of mighty heroes who had once defeated the Grand Lich, Auriel knew immediately that she had transported herself to Fort Black's courtyard. With a pained sigh, Auriel fell to her back and stared up into the sky. "How much I want to soar the skies again..." Auriel thought silently to herself. She continued to gaze at the clear sky, unable to climb to back on her feet, with the burning agony in her shoulder beginning to resurface.

Lou's Header.png

Lou Mirian || Court Black Training Yard || Interacting with Julia ( Silver Wolf Silver Wolf )​

"W-what do you mean by proof?! I wear the ribbon because i-it used to belong to my sister... The vault-keeper told me that if I wanted to remember someone by something, wear it or som---" Lou seemed to stop himself midway, however. "I'm starting to see a pattern... Nothing good ever comes out of him..." He sighed. "Well, I'm a boy... I don't know what proof you want..."

However, at the mention of gems, Lou's spirits were lifted immediately. He had forgotten about their embarrassing conversation only a moment ago, and he was now fixated on the opal. He listened to Julia's explanation intently, as if he weren't allowed to miss a single syllable of Julia's instructions. Like an intricate chant, that would go awry with even a single missed letter. "Alright. I think I get it..." Lou replied, holding the opal carefully, as Julia redirected him towards a couple of training dummies.

"Alright... I'll try..." Lou murmured, discouraged by the fact that it was supposedly 'tricky', yet determined to do things right. He held the gem in his left hand, and aimed his scepter at the dummy, beginning a chant for a simple fireball. However, it was only mere seconds when a simple lesson would take a sour turn. The opal began with a soft glow, yet after several syllables which Lou had chanted out, it began to emanate an intense shine, the opal's glow raging like the undying flames of hell. Then, the scepter unleashed the fireball...

Instead of a single flaming projectile, the scepter released two streams of flame, encircling a central, large orb of crimson flames. Whatever ability Lou had thrown at the dummy, it definitely wasn't a mere fireball. The ability made contact with the dummy, and exploded outward, expelling an intense amount of flames upward in a pillar. Fragments of molten earth and rocks flew in all directions, hissing as it made contact with the ground, creating tiny craters, filled with molten lava. Where the dummy once stood, was now a two-meter deep, three-meter wide crater of fiery destruction. Lou stared at his destruction in awe. "Um... D-did... I do that?"

aa2.jpg

Garheil
Interactions: Hermione ( Rumble Fish Rumble Fish )

The sudden groan, followed by Hermione's words, caused Garheil to stop in her tracks. She turned her attention into the cell, and looked at it with confusion. The area wasn't entirely well lit, and with the current occupant leaning against the wall, it'd take a bit of time before one can realize that the cell wasn't empty at all.

Finally learning that there was a person inside the cell, Garheil instinctively took a step back. She never had such an interaction before, as most of her life was spent along with her now-falled comrades. Hermione, being in a cell, made Garheil ponder - if she is in a dungeon cell, then that can only mean two things.

Either she is a criminal, or she is extremely generous.

Judging by the words that were spoken earlier, Garheil assumed it was the former.

"K-kill you?", she said. "I'm not here to kill you."

Garheil's own words made her realize - just why exactly was she here? More specifically, where in the world is she? The last thing she remembered was walking out of her room, and even then, her memory was a quite blurry.

"W-where am I?", she asked, her voice slowly starting to tremble.

Hermione tilted her shaggy head at the woman's seeming confusion as to where she was.

"...Uh... a dungeon of some Guild, I dunno. And who knows, maybe I want to be killed. That short girl with the money seems to want me dead as well as your leader who -by the way- almost punched my head off!" She rambled before settling back against the wall, scratching her stomach. The Saytr was itching all over. Must have been fleas.

She looked at the newcomer and tilted her head. "...you seriously don't know where you are?" She asked before thinking for a moment. "Ahhh I know what's happened. You were mad with it last night and now you can't remember anything! I would know, happens to me every day." And as if to prove her point, she took another long drink from the wineskin. "...dunno how I even got here. Like... the guild, I know how I got here here but... Hm." Her face blanked for a while as she tried and failed to remember.

"Ack... whatever. Listen to me ramble on, what's your name?"
Reinhardt Reinhardt

Ellis / Oghma | Dungeon, Outside the Portal | Fable Fable Noble Scion Noble Scion Archdemon Archdemon One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Ellis stepped back, thrown in Drui's direction by Kit. He heard the order and charged up. Meridians rotated and outputted mana, traced them with the depth of spellfire. He programmed it to only target anything that was undead.

Everyone countered her, starting with Ellis, Drui, and then Kaze. Thelanis let out a tired breath and frowned. She seemed prepared to do something but was stopped when Ki'Tavi reprimanded his friends.

Hearing Ki'Tavi's words, Thelanis showed a happy smile. "Yes, I believe it's obvious." She held out her hand and lowered the altitude of her levitation, expecting to receive something.

Instead, as Kit finished his rebuttal, she was bathed in silver. The mirage disappeared, replaced by the screaming Oghma who fell to the floor and thrashed around; her entire skin was seared as if she was dipped in lava for a split-second. Her horns literally melted off.

She stood roughly where Thelanis was hovering, with her hand in the same place. She must've moved back to that spot when Kit showed fake signs of compliance.

Oghma trashed around wildly, screaming from the searing pain. Her nervous system should be deadened as an undead creature. Was Silver Fire really that painful? He felt a surge of pity, even compassion. It made him hesitate to shoot again.

But then he took a good look at the red devil and remembered that she was a killer. A death knight. All hesitation that clouded his mind faded in an eyeblink. He held out his hand and finished her off with a single bolt of white energy; not quite fire and not quite lightning.

Now that he did it, he couldn't help but feel a sense of inner peace. Like a syringe loaded with self-satisfaction that pierced his mind.

Another emotion invaded his mind. A mixture of confusion and doubt. Did he just kill a death knight? One of the legendary knights of Turenval?

His mind was clouded in doubt again. This would carry consequences. But that didn't matter. He needed to keep track of that Nightwalker. Ellis cast Detect Monster and--

"We have to get out of here!" he enunciated strongly, then turned to run.

Not a few seconds after, the wall beside them broke down. Rubble flew everywhere at dangerous velocity. One brick hit Ellis in the chest and knocked him to the ground.

The Nightwalker stared at Ki'Tavi, who had the artifact. It roared with savage rage, then hunched down, preparing to pounce at any moment and cut him with its claws.

Lord Turenval finds Oghma the Scorched after her defeat at the hands of the Guild of Heroes (701 PF, colorized)
latest

[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=img]
f8XgmlT.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Drui[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Dungeon | Interaction: Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie ) Ki'Tavi ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Viska ( Archdemon Archdemon ) Bem ( Noble Scion Noble Scion )[/div]
Drui at first didn't catch on the whatever the hell Ki'Tavi was doing. She frowned at him as he basically told her and Ellis to know it off. She would have believed him if he hadn't given her a look that made it very clear he was acting. Oh, how precious! Now was not the time to get giddy over a performance, but the act itself gave her a small boost in energy. She didn't actually regain any lost mana, but she just felt more lively.

When the order was given, Ellis burned the false messenger, revealing her true nature, a Death Knight. When there was a moment's hesitation from Ellis she nearly shouted at him to not stop, because if he did they were going to be killed. The moment ended as quickly as it hard started and soon enough the false woman had been completely scorched by Ellis's magic. Drui gave a small clap and was about to say something cheerful when Ellis shouted that they needed to get out of there.

Right, the Nightwalker!

Drui still had her lute summoned and tried to wrack her brain for a solution. Slow wouldn't be a good choice, speed? No. SLEEP! She began to play a soothing song, one that should make a target feel drowsy and even fall asleep. It would either knock the beastie out or make it super grouchy and being tired. The monster appeared just as she had begun to play and she nervously looked at Ki'Tavi who was in the beasts sight.

"Now.. now," she said with a slight tremble, "There's no need to be angry..." [/div][/div][/div]

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; max-width:1000px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; padding:15px 0px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=img] width:150px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=header] font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:50px; margin:-10px 0 -30px 0; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class=text] padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class]

Kaze Kitami

Mentioned/In Area: Bem Noble Scion Noble Scion , Viska Archdemon Archdemon , Drui Fable Fable , Ki'tav One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Birdsie Birdsie Ellis

When the Nightwalker smashed its way through the walls, a large stone and rubble pounded into Kaze. He had no time to react, but in mere moments the rubble buried him alive. Nothing could be said, but in a flash it was over. The shear impact had killed him near instantly. His eyes stared lifelessly at nothing and blood dripped down his head where a large bloodied stone laid beside his body and a rather sharp piece sticking out of his chest. It was a mere flash and he was gone.

aa2.jpg

Garheil
Interactions: Hermione ( Rumble Fish Rumble Fish )

The Guild's dungeon. So that was where she was. However, the fact that she arrived there without knowing how and why, made her even more wary of her current situation. Here she was, in the middle of a dimly lit dungeon, talking with a stranger locked in a cell. If Sir Mikhel would see her now, she knew that he'd be disappointed. Though after all that happened, who could blame her?

Being the lone survivor isn't that easy, more so learning that the sacrifice of her allies, along with her idolized Sir Mikhel, were put to waste as her hometown was brought to ruin. Perhaps, it was time to put down her naive beliefs. The good guys don't always win. The world thrives on having no such rule, after all.

Then, the person inside the cell asked for her name. While she would have said it without hesitation, her recent vow to follow the footsteps of Sir Mikhel made her think twice. Should she bluntly give her identity to this...stranger? Who is locked in the Guild's dungeon? She thought for a few moments.

What would he do in such a situation?

Then, finally, she spoke. "Y-you don't need to know my name! After all, you're locked in there for doing something bad!"

NatalieFinal.png Natalie Arcanecrylhik
Interacting/Nearby: Bem @(Noble Scion) , Viska ( Archdemon Archdemon ) , Drui ( Fable Fable ) Ki'tav ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ) Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie ),

"Stars above! Kaze is dead... he's fucking dead! Hell, I didn't even get to meet him!" Natalie sure was pissed, and saddened at the loss of her fellow guildmember. Drui, Honestly I hope you don't put this thing to sleep cause I want to put a special bullets I made for these babies in it's head." She said, grabbing her guns and dodging the rubble that had killed Kaze. D'izzour said to Natalie "Be sure to destroy those talismans he made, at least either kill or release those spirits rather than leave them to wait for the next hundred plus years until some lucky adventurers stumblr upon them by chance."

'Trust me Izzy, I'll be on that, but right now we got bigger problems than a few ghosts in a fancy piece of metal alright!' Natalie's eye's went to observing the whole room, trying to figure out if there was anything she could use to slow down the beast, maybe bringing down the roof on it, without trying to bury them with it... or opening the ground beneath it, increasing it's density and leaving it trapped to slow it down?

"I'd suggest we all start thinking of something if this sleep doesn't work..." She was trying to stay quiteish, to increase the chance of the spell working ready to put 24 steel and charcoal bullets right through the Nightwalkers body, throw some holy magic on there, just in case. "As amazing as these bullets are, and my magic is, pretty sure we're not going to be able to take this thing on in a fair fight..."

Viska
Action: Trying to calm the beast
Interaction: Bem ( Noble Scion Noble Scion ), Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie ), Drui ( Fable Fable ), Natalie ( Prince_ Prince_ ), Ki'Tavi ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost )

Viska looked on as the situation grew more weird, there was a weird floating lady, who named herself as servant of Ao? Viska lost track but it turns out she was a Death Knight all along, and was gone. Though, while everyone prepared to run, the NightWalker crashed down above everyone, ready to attack. Somebody died though she never met him before. Drui began playing a song, and the beast looked to be growing tired, and Viska began wondering something.

Why did it want to protect that artifact? Was it because it was trained to do so? That it was given a purpose and without it it would have nothing? Maybe what they should do is give it a new purpose! Viska then came up with a great and risky plan, she was gonna try and tame the beast! She looked around and looked towards the place where the man died, buried under rubble. She quickly rushed over there, and dug him out and pulled his body from under the rubble. Solas made mention that her plan was stupid, and that it would never work, he also made note that the talismans were filled with Spirits, and killing them would be a terrible idea.

So she quickly took off any talismans she saw and dragged his body towards the monster, coughing a bit more due to the strain of dragging a body. Everyone would notice this as it wasn't exactly quiet.

"I'm sorry about this... But it's the only way I can think of my plan working."

She told this to the body as she dragged it to the Drowsy NightWalker. She stopped dragging it in front of monster and presented it to it.

"I'm sorry that we ruined your purpose and guard duty, I hope I can make it up to mister with this body. Please don't be angry anymore, we don't want to hurt you. My name is Viska, do you have a name?"

Viska spoke in the calmest voice she could muster, she was scared but she believed that this monster could be saved if they didn't antagonize it. Besides, it may be a monster but it looked kinda cute, but that might just be her.

Hermione Puckette
andi_concept_sketches_by_crescentvenus-d5io4bj.jpg
Interacting with: Reinhardt Reinhardt
Mentions: Alteras Alteras

Current actions: Escape!

Hermione listened to the woman speak, while rolling her eyes as she mentioned that she had “done something very bad” in order for her to be here in this cell. Standing up, she grabbed the door to the jail and started swinging on it drunkenly. No reason. She just felt like it. It was so dim in here. It took some time for her night-vision to kick in. Even then, her sight was still blurry from the wine so it was difficult to see the person talking to her clearly.

Oh come on. Steal a bag -or try to steal- and suddenly I’m the Devil. Your fecking leader stuck me in here without hearing my side.” she rolled her eyes, “Y’know, this is the attitude that is causing the world to fall… apart…” she trailed away as she noticed something about the door. It was old, rusted and loosely shut. Interesting… She tested it out some more before getting an idea. She took another long drink from her wineskin before fully shaking herself up.

Well… I’d like to stick around.” She reared her head back, before suddenly slamming her head forward, her horns ramming right into the iron bars. It did not hurt but it sent a severe vibration within her horns. The sound rang through the dungeon like a broken bell. The Saytr shook her head.

But… I got places to be.” she rammed the door once again, “So while this is rude-" Another ram, a stronger one this one.

I will be on my way.” She took a few steps back, running towards the door, her horns slamming right into the door at such a force that it caused the Saytr to fall forward, her hooves clattering as she regained her violence.

Woo! Well! That’ll wake you up better than your morning ale.” She glanced back towards her… acquaintance? And grinned slyly, she grabbed her bow and arrows which were set against the wall.

So long, my own true love! Give your dictat- leader a kiss from me!” And with that, she took off out of the main door. Now how on earth was she supposed to get out of here?

Risa_Banner.jpg
Interacting with
Hermione Rumble Fish Rumble Fish
Mentioned
Hermione Reinhardt Reinhardt Alteras Alteras Cause random Birdsie Birdsie

As the Satyr came running through the main door a figure had already found itself standing before it. The red cloak hugged the woman's frame as her hair had appeared even longer then it had been earlier in the day now resting down just reaching at her shoulders. Her violet glowing eyes glanced over at the creature staring rather calmly upon the creature that had managed to break its way from the Guild's Dungeon. At had been sheer happenstance the vault wasn't all that far from the dungeon. The loud smacking noise of the creature bashing into the door had been loud enough to alert her to head in the direction having made it there before the door was finally knocked down freeing the creature. She looked up, a very fierce yet cold expression on her face.

"...and just what the hell do you think you are doing damaging Guild property like that?" She spoke, perhaps being a bit assumptive on her part in assuming it had been Hermione who had broken through the door. It seemed given her hurry to escape it was much more likely she had been the one who had broken through in an attempt to reach freedom. She stood before her her hands empty though it wasn't exactly something to look at in ease when it came to Risa. She could easily have a woman in hand in the blink of an eye if she really so wanted, her clothing hiding plenty of small knives along with her dagger if needed on a moments notice. A jailbreak was far from her biggest concern at the moment, but she wasn't about to simply sit by and let it happen either.

Ellis / Nightwalker | Dungeon, Outside the Portal | Fable Fable Noble Scion Noble Scion Archdemon Archdemon One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Prince_ Prince_

Ellis pushed the large rock off himself, focusing a bit of telekinetic energy through his palms and using it to help his limbs. After that, he got up and stared at the Nightwalker as it made a preparation to pounce at Kit like a wild beast.

When Drui began playing, the two blue glowing dots that served the Nightwalker as eyes began to flicker. It lowered its posture and head, rubbing it softly. It seemed to be succumbing to the spell, despite its alien physiology.

Ellis' face turned pale when he looked off to the side and saw what Viska was doing. "Y-Y-Y-You're kidding me, right?!" he objected to the action he perceived as insane.

The Nightwalker stared as a kobold girl approached it, dragging a corpse with her. It gave her a fierce look and growled, but then Viska presented the corpse, like an award.

The creature of darkness seemed to be more intelligent than it let on. It shot a confused gaze toward her, then the adventurers, and finally succumbed to the bribe, awkwardly taking the corpse from Viska and stared at it. After a moment, it lowered it and looked at the smiling Viska who stood behind it.

Still clutching the body, a light glowed in the monster's hand. Streaks of purple light came from Kaze's corpse and entered the monster's palm, traveling further up its body. Kaze's body instantly turned pale and the skin wrinkled, while the eyes became bleak. The Nightwalker's wounds and energy were returned and its body even swelled slightly, literally growing muscle before their eyes.

It could have fed longer, but it let go of the body and stared at the adventurers blankly.

"That drain power is disturbing, but it looks useful," Ellis mused to himself quietly. Power was a responsibility and had to be used with care, but as long as it doesn't hurt anyone innocent, the process doesn't matter. He had no moral inhibitions to keep him from trying.

Originally, creatures like these are where some of the past magic came from. Mages would learn from observing creatures of other planes and copying their techniques. Ellis was almost out of mana after today's ordeals. Having a power like this would allow him to weaken enemies and strengthen himself simultaneously.

Couldn't lapse into that kind of thinking. Ellis was dimly aware that he was born with the purpose of being a scholar. Whenever there wasn't any immediate danger or event happening in front of him that took up his full attention, his mind drifted off into non-sequitur facts about magic or science in general. He used art, mostly music to distract himself from it when he still hated magic.

But now, he wasn't sure if it was necessary. He might keep playing the lute as a hobby, since he actually enjoyed it, but he wasn't confident about remaining a bard full-time.

Anyway, what was it again? Ah, right. Big, scary, black monster.

The Nightwalker didn't move, and Ellis' Detect Monster spell indicated the creature wasn't aggravated nor hostile. "Anyway, my Detect Monster spell is telling me it's not hostile anymore. It must've given up on the artifact," he explained to the rest of the team.

His assessment was confirmed seconds later. The Nightwalker slowly lumbered towards one of the walls. With a mighty roar, it swiped its claw. Twice, thrice, four times, five times. Until it finally broke through.

And created a hole to the outside. A beautiful sunset revealed itself to the eyes of the adventurers. The Nightwalker stepped back and purred softly, as the barrier around the dungeon grew dim and faint in appearance; becoming more see-through over several seconds, until it was finally invisible.

The Guild Seals flared up. Teleportation was now possible.

The Nightwalker lumbered towards where Viska and Drui stood and purred at them, sitting down cross-legged.

Alteras Alteras Silver Wolf Silver Wolf LostHaven LostHaven Reinhardt Reinhardt
ronan.jpg

Ronan Khinganme
In Vicinity: Silver Wolf Silver Wolf : Julia LostHaven LostHaven : Lou and Auriel

Ronan quickly realized what he did and the flames dissipated, he looked back at the now pile of burning wood that used to be the bench, and then looked around to see if there were any witnesses. He locked his eyes on two girls that had looked over, he slowly raised his finger to his mouth, and made a "shh" gesture with it.

He had two options, and Seymour quickly took the liberty of pointing them out.

"You got two options Conan, first you can go talk to them, maybe woo em with that boyish charm of yours eh..eeehh?"

"..."

"Yeah that's not happening."
"The second would be to just walk away, whistle while your doing it though, so it adds the comedic effect!'

So Ronan followed the wise words of his companion and waltzed off, wasn't him, it definitely was not him. As he picked up the pace in his walk he looked back to see if they were watching, seems that he covered some ground as he was already at the courtyard.

"First time I feel like I have some long legs, I don't think they'll snit-"

While he glanced back at the bench he burned he thought he wouldn't get in trouble for it; However, he would soon be in some other kind of deep shit, while he had been glancing back he didn't pay attention to the person that was lying down in front of him. He trips over said person, and falls on top of them, face hitting the ground while his torso slammed into the other body.

"Motherfu-"

He glanced back and saw the person that had lied down in the middle of the courtyard, he got up on his feet rather quickly and looked down on the person lying down. He scowled and said.

"Really convenient spot to lie down, doing your best impression of that one side of the bed everyone hits they're toe with? Because you're doing a bang up job at being a fucking nuisance bi-"

The end of his rant trailed off into inaudible mumbling, he finally got a good look at the girl and paused.
Realizing he hadn't finished his sentence yet, but with attracted male monkey brain mode also in full throttle, he spat out whatever came to mind.

"...Nice."

Yikes.
He then thought that it was like he's living in an alternate dimension, maybe even as the creation of someone's personal fiction within their reality, there were virtually ugly people around these parts. Seymour then decided to chime in.

":thinking: What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? You like her huuh? Well ya sure fucked that chance up. Say the last part louder I wanna see her reaction!"

"Hmph, nothing of the sort, just taken a back... stop talking."

He didn't finish his sentence, instead he prepared his response to the girl, hoping he could pull off the greatest comeback to the worst first impression mankind has ever seen.
june.jpg

Juniper
Fighting: Alteras Alteras : Emily

June stopped for a second, witnessing the large wall of fire in her way, having lived in a forest she was weary of fire. But after the brief pause, she was back to business, she wasn't the most tactical thinker, as she was still under developed as a homunculi and deep thought was harder for one with a fragmented soul. So her answer for most challenges or obstacles became to just, charge through them. She raised her blade with one had and her arm with the other, she hid herself behind them by charging and then jumping and tucking her, using the blade and the arm to shield her from the flames.

The tip of her blade lands on the other side first, the tip stabbing into the ground a bit and then she used it as crutch and landed herself, she pulled it out and prepared to charge once again but she noticed the mage preparing a spell. She preps to throw her blade at her but she fears it may be too late.
(Roll Greater than 5: throws it in time Less than 5: she throws it too late)
new prince.jpg

Kaeden
Location: House Lairke, Investigating the whereabouts of his sister

After a planned but incognito trip through Bowerstone, Kaeden had finally arrived at House Lairke, the place that would answer his ever-so uncommon question

"Oh pitiful Bastard, where are could you be hiding..." he said mid sigh as he hopped out of his carriage

Waiting for him was a number of members of the esteemed family of Lairke, a noble house renowned for a long bloodline that has produced some of the best soldiers, some which were even nominated for the title of a hero. However, Kaeden knew that with the production of strictly top of the class soldiers, the family showed an undying trust and loyalty to the crown and it's family. In the end, soldier's follow orders, whether they live or die by them. Kaeden intended to use mentality of theirs to try and get whatever information he can, starting with the head of the family, Lord Vann Lairke. Lord Vann Lairke approached Kaeden, and so did Kaeden to him, with open arms they gave each other a welcoming hug.

"Prince Kaeden! We're graced by your presence, I'm sure you're famished after the trip, we will have dinner prepared shortly!"

As they let go of each other, the man quickly retreated with a bow, understanding that he shouldn't be overly familiar with royalty even when meant in good intention. It did not bother Kaeden that he was this way, rather, he found it amusing how the head of the family almost acted like a dog with him. Lord Vann Lairke has been around long before the Queen's passing, and he had actually tried to keep tabs with the prince in his younger years, providing him with bodyguards of higher caliber at his own request. Also helping Kaeden with training by offering instructors and retired soldiers from the family to spar him. They were a great help in furthering Kaeden's training, as well as his eventual disovery of his gift. But the only way Kaeden could repay is by fulfilling his task.

He knew Lord Vann Lairke was not satisfied with the current crown, and his way of being so friendly also translates to welcoming change, Lord Vann Lairke has shared sentiments with members of The White Snake Faction and Kaeden caught wind of it. He's too scared to speak against the crown, but is more than willing to give his support to a just cause, the typical soldier mentality.

"As wonderful as that sounds, may we discuss some important matters first though?"

A short time after unpacking and entering the mansion, the servants were dismissed from the presence of their master and the guards were dismissed by Kaeden. They had entered the sound proof office of Lord Vann, doors locked shut and walls that could keep sound from escaping. Kaeden picked up a cup of tea that was offered to him, simply looking at it's contents and it's shape. Lord Vann immediately double-took as he saw that the servant absent-mindedly offered tea to them and left the tray at the desk, he bowed deeply once again and said.

"My deepest apologies for such a mistake, I know how offensive this must seem, the servant is a young boy we recently undertook."

"Please sire, there were no ill intentions. I take responsibility for not counselling him on what to serve to you, Your Majesty. I'll take any punishment you wish to exact upon me."

Kaeden glanced to his right slowly, the middle aged grizzled man still bowing deeply, he chuckled and sighed. He poured the tea on the ground in front of Vann and then dropped the expensive looking cup in front of him. He gave the man an eerie closed lip smile and said.

"Not a problem, consider that your punishment, we all make mistakes right?"

He looked down on at the ground, as Vann took a handkerchief and had begun to pick up the pieces.

"Oh, speaking of mistakes. Where is my sister Vann."

"Why, thank you sire! I will lectu-."

Vann was silenced for a full minute, sweat visibly forming around his face and neck, he picked up the remaining pieces and immediately sat at his desk. He flinched as he saw Kaeden's golden eyes staring directly at him, eyes that saw through him. He sighed and regained composure, reverting to his old self.

"Prince.. I swear to you I do not know her whereabouts, only that there were mentions of her mobilizing troops, she was headed along the north road the last time she was here. She mentioned she would return here on her way back to the capital"

Kaeden had a silent epiphany when he heard the words, the North, it was where just about all threats seemed to be coming from. Be it Fairfax and it's newly formed allegiances, or the "Black Fort" as they call it. Both unstable, unruly, and capitals of breeding chaos. He had an idea of what she was up to since she didn't seem like a traitor, but he didn't know exactly what her agenda was, he doubted it would be anything that would cause more trouble considering her personality and diplomatic nature. So he assumed she was building bridges with whoever she wanted to meet from either of the dumpster fire locations. He gave off a bit of a disgusted look at he thought about it and her attempts but quickly went back to his poker face. He smiled at Vann and said.

"Well I appreciate the information dear Vann, no need to be so scared, after all we have so much in common. Our white hair, although yours is more gray haha-

He lightened the mood, and Vann smiled, thinking he was home-free.

-Our disagreements with the crown's approach to things."

Silence once again, Kaeden hit the nail on it's head and smiled at him

"Not to worry Vann, your secret is safe with me, I know you've stated your fair share of disagreements and dissenting comments against the crown in private, I understand you."

"I also agree with you, it seems that in these trying times, with such an imminent and ominous threat waiting to strike. The thing we need to least is an uninspired and inactive ruler."

Vann listened, his eyes piqued with interest, he nodded subconsciously at what the prince said. Finally the prince stated.

"So I should be correct in expecting your support in what is to come, what will change this country for the better, the necessary action that needs to be taken... Am I right Vann? Im sure you already know who the people you spoke with belonged to."

Vann nodded, and with that, their allegiance was set. After another hour of speaking and discussion, they went down for dinner, as they did Kaeden said.

"I'll be staying until she arrives, I have plenty to catch up on with my dear sister."

Faust Banner.png

Faust Windfallow || Ragna's Workshop -> Fort Black Dungeon || Interacting with Hermione ( Rumble Fish Rumble Fish ) || Mentions Risa ( Hanarei Hanarei ), Garheil ( Reinhardt Reinhardt )​

"Yeah yeah, I'll leave the stuff here, and collect it alongside the mask. I'm not bothered to take it all on me right now." Faust informed Ragna, as he turned to leave the homunculus-infested workshop. "No thanks, I'll get myself out well enough." He replied to Ragna's offer. In a wave of his hand, Faust disappeared in a flash of violet energy.

However, there appeared to be some minor interference with Faust's teleportation. Faust soon found himself appearing a little off from where he originally intended. And as luck would have it, Faust had teleported himself into Fort Black's dungeon. Rather than simply warping to the location like a normal person, however, Faust was sent flying from the point which he teleported in, flying directly toward an unfortunate Saytyr.

He crashed into Hermione, sending them both pummeling toward the floor. Faust landed with a loud crack, his head striking the floor with considerable force, so much so that his skull disconnected from his body and rolled several meters down the hall. "What in the fuck did I land on this time?" The lich groaned as he brought himself up to a sitting position. Despite his apparent lack of a head, his sight didn't seem to be hindered. He looked down at the object which he was sitting on top of, which appeared to be a furry creature of sorts. And it had a weapon. "What," he asked nonchalantly, "dafaq is this thing meant to be?"

Last edited:
Auriel's Banner.png

Auriel || Fort Black Courtyard || Interacting with Ronan ( Croissant Croissant )​

Auriel had been spacing out while staring at the sky- she almost didn't notice the burning sensation in her right shoulder anymore, until somebody decided to trip on her. She let out a surprised yelp, before returning to her usual, expressionless self. She attempted to remain calm, though that was certainly a harder task done than said, considering the idiocy of the child that stood over her. Auriel couldn't be sure, but she was thoroughly convinced that humans could at least identify a wounded person? Perhaps Auriel hadn't paid close enough attention to the human anatomy, and that many were brainless, considering that Sir Tybalt person from earlier that day.

"I am sorry."
She muttered, glaring at Ronan. "I apologize, but perhaps the reason I am lying on the floor is that of an inability to bring myself to my own feet because of severe blood loss? I am unsure about you, as I cannot peer into your thoughts, but there appears to be a grievous wound in my right shoulder inflicted by a death knight who drove their sword into it like a drill?" Auriel sighed and attempted to cool herself down. "Would I be mistaken to assume that this is the path which your every first encounter with a woman spirals down?"

Hermione Puckette
andi_concept_sketches_by_crescentvenus-d5io4bj.jpg
Interacting with: LostHaven LostHaven Hanarei Hanarei
Mentions: Reinhardt Reinhardt
Current actions: Talking her way out of the BS she caused.

Hermione had only just gotten out the door when she faced with a woman with a thick, red cloak. She stopped in her tracks as she accused her of “damaging Guild property”. The Saytr pinched the bridge of her nose in annoyance, and to lick off some of the wine that had gotten on her fingers. Oh how she hated wasting good product.

Well, if ya didn’t want your door broken you should lock it!” She opened her arms up as she stumbled about, “I did ya a favour by drawing attention to it.” She stopped as she looked at the woman closer. She was shorter than herself. Maybe she could just push her aside?

Well, as I said to the broad in the dungeon, I hate to be rude but I really must get going.” She put her grubby hands on the girl’s shoulders, “We’ll meet up for a drink or something.” And with that, she attempted to push her aside. But just as she made the first movement, her goat-y ears perked up at a loud bang.

…Uh was that me-?” The Saytress yowled as she suddenly saw the freshly teleported skeleton fly towards her, running straight into her and causing the drunk beast-woman to fall backwards. She growled at the impact but her grey, bloodshot eyes widen as the skeleton’s head popped off and rolled away as it started asking questions. She could only blink and stare.

…Did one of you spike my drink while I was passed out-Ah!” she jumped a little as she sat up alongside the Lich as he continued to talk, asking what she was supposed to be. What she really wanted to ask what he was supposed to be!

Hmm… I’m a nymph. Clearly.” She grumbled as she scratched her hide. Did he honestly not know what a Saytr was? Either way, Hermione was not intending to stick around and find out. She grumbled and stumbled to her feet, dazed from the fall. “Okay… so… I seemed to open a can of… kettles so I’ll be on my way.” She stumbled about, trying to regain her senses. Seems both ramming her head against iron bars was not as good as an idea as she initially thought. Damned wine! Making her do dumb things!

…Where’s the exit?

NatalieFinal.png Natalie Arcanecrylhik
Location: Dungeon,Outside portal | Interacting with: Viska ( Archdemon Archdemon ) , Drui ( Fable Fable ) , Nightwalker (Look, IDK, Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/mentioned: Ki'tav ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ) Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie ) Bem @(Noble Scion)

Natalie was dumbfounded. "Y-you're kidding me? Right? We just... managed to pacify it with the corpse of Kaze? Huh. Viska, see, I told you we'd need you for this adventure! Had you not come along, I fear that maybe some of us would be shriveled like raisins. And Drui, nice going with that sleep spell. Least you two can think of solutions that don't involve bringing down this whole place on top of us."

"Now, what are we going to do with it? I say we take it to the guild, throw it with Faust to guard the vault, and prevent it from falling into the enemies hands. Isn't that right, err... Dusky?" Natalie heard the thing purr. She had a silly thought 'Should I pet it?' D'izzour was telling Natalie over and over "No, you'd be an idiot to do something! I can see why Faust rips your arms off every other week!" She reached out to the Nightwalker, in a message saying, "Do you like pets? Or a handshake?" 'I'd thought the thing would be unable to be tamed... guess this is a test to see if it truly is wanting to be tamed.'

'GundaBad The Mighty'
Carnicero - Leviathan-Man: Legendary Adventurer

Interactions: Bem ( Noble Scion Noble Scion ), Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie ), Drui ( Fable Fable ), Natalie ( Prince_ Prince_ ), Ki'Tavi ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ) , Viska & Nightwalker( Archdemon Archdemon )
Action: Meet With Some Crew Of Guild-Mates

Hm, interesting. Looking down at the 'small' piece of paper in his hands, a colossal figure sat atop and hanged for the tallest spire like an ancient and giant ape which he read a paper given to him by....the guildmaster. The titanic lizardman sworn that woman wanted to kill one day but he wasn't gonna let that bullcrap happen whilst the air of the land still filled his breast, the creatures filled his belly and the many people pleasure him for the many days that he had whenever he wasn't doing a quest or fighting off something. Nodding at this, he then released his grasp on the spire which he jumped off the rooftop as he slammed which he jumped off as he traveled closer near the center of the Fort.

Many of the troops had heard about some creature would've come to the fort belong to the guild but nothing like what they thought would arrive which the thunderous and ground-shaking steps, this being was simple known as 'GundaBad The Mighty.' The hulking entity traveled his middle of town, he remember that they might be arriving sooner or later and the guildmaster told them that they were gonna meet someone....very......unique to say the least.

Ki'Tavi

Interacting: Ellis Birdsie Birdsie >>Drui Fable Fable >>Bem Noble Scion Noble Scion >> Viska Archdemon Archdemon >>Veth Fable Fable
Ki'Tavi watched as Oghma burned beneath Ellis's silver fire. The plan had went off without a hitch. Kit was just about to breathe a sigh of relief when the Nightwalker made its appearance. Kit's eyes narrowed as he crouched low, it was clear the thing was focused on him, and his hand slowly moved to grasp the handle of one of his swords... His first instinct was to tell everyone to run, but his companions managed to find yet another way to surprise him.

He blinked in shock as Drui managed to calm it down, Viska seemed to... tame it?!

Kit shook his head with a smile on his face. After everything that happened, four encounters with Death Knights, that strange woman, and now this? It was an insane end to an equally insane day. The barrier was down now, and they could go home. He patted Ellis on the shoulder, looking from him to Drui. "The two of you did exceptional today." He praised before focusing on Ellis. "Just don't let it go to your head" He ruffled the bard's hair as he checked on the others. Sure, there had been one fatality, but frankly, Kit didn't have a clue who he was, or why he was even here, given he didn't seem to be from the guild. It was a shame someone died, but at least the death wasn't in vain.

"Bem, I'm glad I was able to trust in your spear" He gave her a smile before making his way to Viska. "I'm not sure how you did it.... but it seems you've tamed it.." He looked warily at the Nightwalker. "I'm not sure we would have escaped it the first time without that blinding spell. That was quick thinking." He patted her on the head, given the considerable difference in height.

Kit, as a Captain, could be the harshest of critics. When he saw shortcomings, he went out of his way to correct them. But he was fair. Although he could deal out harsh words and criticisms when needed, he was also one to give praise when it was earned, but only when it was earned. This group, although inexperienced, had managed to get through what he'd rate as a fairly difficult dungeon in one piece.

"All of you.. I'll see you back at the guild. Good work" He held up his guild seal, and in a flash, he was gone.

----------------

He made his way to his room. After everything, he could use a shower.... but first, his ears perked up at a dull tone. He reached in his pocket and pulled out what appeared to be a normal piece of paper.

"Do you have a name? Or do I just refer to you as Paper? How did you get into my bag and why? I must be more drunk than I thought, I'm writing a reply to a note..."

He smiled to himself. Kit had been wondering how long it would take Veth to find his note, and he couldn't help but snicker a bit at the thought of her being drunk. He took up a pen and scrawled out a reply.

"Veth, this is Ki'Tavi. This paper you're writing on is just a little trick I developed, and I slipped it in your bag before you left and after our little wager. I was starting to worry you just threw it out."

As he was writing, she would see the words appear exactly as he wrote them. The paper he had and the one she held were linked such that the words written on one sheet would appear on the other. After a reply was written, the previous message would fade away slowly, so that the paper wouldn't get filled up. He wondered, though, what would have convinced her to get drunk, considering how poorly she handled spirits.

Risa_Banner.jpg
Interacting with
Hermione Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Faust LostHaven LostHaven
Poked just to annoy for funsies
Birdsie Birdsie Since you are near Reinhardt Reinhardt
Risa looked to Hermione at her extremely poor excuse. Was someone actually suppose to buy into what she was saying? Did people really fall for this type of tomfoolery? It seemed very likely given her own training. While she had focused on assassination, a portion of her training had been to learn how to talk her way around problems and to be manipulative. It only made her suspect the Satyr likely made her way through the world attempting to use flowery words to get herself out of trouble. Given she was in the dungeon she could only suspect she was put in it for some type of rogue like activity, whether it was thievery, scam artistry, or some other Machiavellian scheme. If she had been in for something more serious like murder she suspected she would of straight up attempted to kill her already by now.

Risa's eyes shifted to look as a hand was placed on her shoulder. H6er eyes focused up towards the taller woman, not at all seeming to flinch or show any real reaction to her words. It really seemed as if she thought she was a fool and would simply be able to push her aside to simply stroll out of the dungeon. She could feel a bit of pressure as she seemed to start to work towards pushing her aside as Risa's eyes suddenly shifted to the side. While she kept her attention in part on the Satyr, she could make out quickly what it was wit her eyes currently kept activated as a defensive measure against the escaping prisoner. She could tell it was a form of teleportation magic though for whatever reason whether it was not expecting interference in traversing it or whatever it may be it was clear it wasn't working as intended. It didn't take her long to figure out who it was.

"....Idiot..." She muttered softly under her breath, her words likely easy to be taken by the Satyr to be directed at her though the sudden body crashing against her likely cleared up it was directed at the bag of bones that had suddenly crashed into the escapee. She took a step back as to not find herself caught up in the collusion and unintentionally getting herself pulled down by the Satyr who was sent falling back from the force. She shifted her eyes from the direction Faust's head went flying and back to Hermione as she slowly stumbled back up recovering from the impact.

"I would less worry about the exit and more worry about telling me just what you think you are doing, ideally attempting less to talk your way around it. Depending on what you say I might even be so kinda s to tell you where the exit is... after all given the current state of things what I assume is a petty criminal such as yourself isn't really a big deal at all for me to worry about if what you tell me doesn't strike me the wrong way."

[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=img]
f8XgmlT.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Drui[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Dungeon > Fort | Interaction: Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie ) Ki'Tavi ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Viska ( Archdemon Archdemon ) Bem ( Noble Scion Noble Scion )[/div]
Drui was still nervously playing as the beast slowly seemed to fall under the musical spell. Just as she was about to whisper for everyone to back away slowly the kobold girl approached Nightwalker! What was worse, the stranger who'd been crushed under the rubble cause by the creature was being dragged over as an offering to it! Drui felt queasy as she witnessed as the energy was drained from the boy's body, the skin going pale and withered and the eyes clouding over. That was a scene of nightmares. Such an act bothered Drui and as much as this kobold seem cheerful, she didn't approve of this act. It may her wonder if that girl's cheerfulness was an all act, but she couldn't tell at this time.

At least Ellis also had been wondering what the girl had been thinking, but when he commented about the draining power being useful with a worrisome look in his eyes, she gave him a small slap to the back of his head and frowned at him. When the beast roar, Drui 'meeped' a bit and stopped playing, waiting for their demise to come, but it didn't. Instead of being charged at and ripped to shreds like Jaeyna had been, it tore at the walls and gave them a way out before lumbering over to where she and Viska were and then sat down. Drui slowly backed away towards the exit, tugging Ellis along with her suspecting it was still dangerous, not to mention seeing it 'eat' had freaked her out. Perhaps it being an entity of negative energy just made her unable to be comfortable in its presence.

When their group was outside, Ki'Tavi starting giving on his compliments on their mission. Drui had actually been fairly useless and she let out a sigh before tugging on Ellis's shoulder, "Can we just get back to the fort? I was to soak in a rose filled tub with water as hot as I can stand it." She waited to hitch a ride with Ellis using his seal to get them out of there.[/div][/div][/div]

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; max-width:1000px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; padding:15px 0px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=img] width:150px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=header] font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:50px; margin:-10px 0 -30px 0; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class=text] padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back