• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes: Song of Champions

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ronan Khinganme

Interacting with: LostHaven LostHaven : Auriel

Ronan listened to her response, and had a sarcastic look on his face, with several "hm's!" and "ooohs" and "aahs" as he listened to her response.

He then sighed and nodded, the other party would probably expect an apology from him, but instead what came out was.

"Woah woah woah, hold on!"
he said, making a time-out signal in her face

"Let's get this straight here before there's any more confusion, I DEFINITELY noticed the injury, I was just being an asshole.
I didn't think a little drilling would affect you so much, you look like your used to it!" he stated, the last part was spoken in someone else's voice, a demonic sounding voice

After another brief pause, he sighed again, now came the difficult part for him.

"Ignore that last part..."

"I'll admit, your claim does hold some truth in it. So to make it up to you, I'll get you the help you need Angel face."

"Never speak again." he told
Seymour

"Psh! I wouldn't speak for a month if it meant I got the chance to say that!"

"Then do so."

Ronan was a little embarrassed that his nervousness let Seymour out, but he settled down rather quickly when noticing that she was taller than him bothered him a little, but he still helped her sit up. But it didn't mean he wasn't going to help her be healed, he pulled out a strange paper ( that he had stolen ), healing runes written on them. He slapped a couple on the wounded area and let them get to work. He didn't really ask her if she wanted to be helped, but he didn't really care if she did or didn't either so. The papers started working their magic and slowly healing the wound while emitting a warm green light. That should help her regain the strength to stand in a few moments, but would not fully treat it.

"That should do it.... as a repayment for that, I'll ask for your name, my name is Ronan. What's yours?" he said a bit more politely

[div class=fyuriwrapper][div class=img]
ALaU2Nd.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Veth[/div]
[div class=tags]Feywild | Interaction: Ki'Tavi ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ), Holo-Cyrus ( Birdsie Birdsie )| Nearby/Mentioned: [/div]
"Veth, this is Ki'Tavi. This paper you're writing on is just a little trick I developed, and I slipped it in your bag before you left and after our little wager. I was starting to worry you just threw it out."

Veth's eyes narrowed at the paper as a reply appeared in response to her own. She tried to think of how he would have been able to get the item into her bag, but she was too drunk to really properly recall all her steps before she had left. Had she left her bag unattended somewhere? She couldn't remember. Then there was the 'why.' Why would he put this paper in her bag? It was a bit strange to her. Then she eyed the paper suspiciously. Perhaps it had been the fairies. While she had found the paper before entering the Feywild, that didn't mean the little pranksters couldn't have been at that border between their realms.

"How do you fairies even know that name? What is even the point of this prank of yours, because this one does not understand. You aren't trying to distract this one to pinch her buttocks again are you?"

She stared down at the paper as she waited for a reply, or for a pinch.

"This is really Kit. And since you're still alive... I suppose that means I should start looking for a dress..."

She blinked as the words appeared, mentioning that he would have to start looking for a dress and she grinned to herself smugly, forgetting her suspicions as her moods easily changed thanks to the buzz she was on. Then she remembered that her being alive wasn't the deal, but alive and back at the fort and she sighed and her grin went away.

"The wager was for this one's return, not for her being alive. Though this one still thinks you should prepare a dress as this one will return. And it better be a pretty dress."

"I may just wait for you to help get one. Your violin is safe, too., just so you know."

"This one has never been dress shopping, so she is not the best to bring for such an errand. Besides, this one wants to be welcomed back with you in a dress. This one is not going to let you try and wager another wager on our wager."

"Fine fine. I'll see what I can come up with.... Do you have any idea when you'll be back? What have your adventures been like?"

"This one has completed her mission here, but has a private matter before she will return to the fort. As far as what this was has done on this mission, she's been harassed by faeries, made a troll friend, beat elf bandits with a bet, and even beat King Oberon in a drinking game! This one has been very victorious! This one also thinks King Oberon did something weird to her, but still isn't sure what exactly. Cyrus was not bothered, so it doesn't seem bad."

"Damn... sounds like a hell of a ride! And you won a bet? You're learning!"

"Wait... how did you win a drinking game?..."

Veth held up her fingers to show the paper how many bets she had won, then realized he probably couldn't see what she was doing. When the question came she laughed and wrote out what she had done. She let out a wide yawn as she did so, feeling the strong desire to sleep.

"By the way, why did you put this note in this one's bag?"

"If I'm being honest... because I knew I was gonna miss you."

Veth paused as she read over what was written a few times. She furrowed her brows as she slowly processed the answer. She wasn't sure what she had been expecting, but it hadn't been this. Missed her?

"You're not making any sense, there is no reason for you to miss this one. Unless you simply miss coercing her into wagers she will most likely lose."

"To be fair... I was pretty sure you'd win the drinking wager.... but that's besides the point. I missed our talks, Veth. You're one of the few people here I can really talk to."

She felt that strangeness in her chest as she read his reply, but just brushed it off as an effect of drinking. She yawned again and rubbed her eyes, getting some ink on her face in the process. "This one is sure you are sociable enough that this one's presence was not necessary and have talked with many others and enjoyed their company. This one is tired and needs to rest. Good night."

"Not many I can talk to as equals, not since the Dungeon.. Just.. stay safe and come back soon. I wouldn't want to let a good dress go to waste."

"Goodnight Veth"

Veth read the reply, but she didn't write back. There was a small smile in reaction to the joke at the end. She put the paper away and flopped down onto the bed, falling asleep a few minutes afterwards.

When Veth awoke the next morning she let out a soft groan. As much as she should regret drinking and getting drunk, she had done it to bring Oberon to the war. She sat up and yawned, getting up and going to a mirror that had been hung up, where a empty basin and pitcher of water was waiting for her. She noted the ink on her face and sighed as she wondered how long it would take to fade away from her skin. It also made her remember parts of the written conversation between herself and Ki'Tavi.

It was still odd, his last few replies to her. She didn't understand, but right now she didn't have time to focus on trying to decipher anything. She freshened up before she left the guest room before summoning Cyrus via the guild seal and making her way to where the maid led her to meet back with King Oberon. "This one needs to make a small stop before she returns to the fort," she said to Cyrus. "However she will finalize the details of the alliance with King Oberon before she leaves."[/div][/div][/div]

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; max-width:1000px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; padding:15px 0px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=img] width:150px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=header] font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:50px; margin:-10px 0 -30px 0; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class=text] padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class]

Ellis | Fort Black, Courtyard | Fable Fable One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Ellis averted his gaze when Ki'Tavi praised him, shyness leaving him at a loss for words. He didn't operate in an environment where people thanked him like that often. It was a pleasant change. "R-Right," he acknowledged the reprimand about not letting it go to his head.

He felt Drui touch his shoulder. He activated his Guild Seal and teleported them both back to the Fort wordlessly. Drui and Ellis phased into the Fort's courtyard.

"Hey, Drui," he said, facing to the side. Ellis looked at the Guild Seal in his hand. He threw it casually into the air, and then caught it on the way down. He did that a few more times, thinking about what to say next.

After a moment of silence, he looked at her and lowered the Seal. "About that kiss earlier... I..." He shifted uncomfortably. His hands seemed restless and looked for things to do; one of them turning the Guild Seal and the other one in his pocket.

Ellis lowered his gaze for a moment. He sunk into his thoughts, unsure what to say next.

Holo-Cyrus | Feywild | Fable Fable

"Very well," Cyrus replied as his wizardly form flickered into the darkened corridors woven from oakwood. "May I ask where this stop is?" he questioned curiously, pinching his beard. He was trying to guess, but his limited memory and processing power inside Veth's Guild Seal limited him in the task quite a bit. He had a few general guesses but wanted confirmation.

Auriel's Banner.png

Auriel || Fort Black Courtyard || Interacting with Ronan ( Croissant Croissant )​

Auriel glared at Ronan, unimpressed as he continued to interrupt Auriel with sporadic 'oohs' and 'aahs'. Auriel continued to put on the 'not impressed' look as Ronan made a joke with a dark, demonic-sounding voice of sorts. However, Auriel didn't actually mind the joke, though it wasn't the most appropriate time for sex jokes. "Save your innuendos for after several jars of alcohol." She advised Ronan, before he quickly told Auriel to ignore what he had said to her earlier. "Are you possessed or affected by something of that nature?" She inquired, while Ronan attempted to help her with a healing scroll.

Auriel allowed the magic to work, regaining a small portion of her strength. However, she still did not stand up. Perhaps she'd be forced to remain in her house for a very long time. The idea of sitting idly while Turenval's armies ravaged the rest of the world did not bode well with Auriel, however. "I won't be able to use my right arm for a very long time..." Auriel thought out aloud.

"Thank you," Auriel said to Ronan, who had introduced himself and asked for her own name. "My name is Auriel. You've done well to change your attitude, albeit slightly, child." She replied.

Viska
Action: Naming the NightWalker and taking him back home, Solas makes an urgent call to Holo-Cyrus.

Interaction: Risa ( Hanarei Hanarei ), Natalie ( Prince_ Prince_ ), Hermione ( Rumble Fish Rumble Fish )

Viska looked as the NightWalker busted through the wall, letting everyone go and began to sit down in front of her and Drui. Drui left both Viska and the Nightwalker alone, and Viska looked at it and smiled. The thing was immensely tall, so much taller than her but he looked like a puppy, a monstrous puppy sure but still adorable. She gave it a pat on the head and it looked at her, as if it were studying the small Kobold before rubbing his head into her hand.
When Natalie came over and reached her hand out, the NightWalker looked at Viska and she nodded. As soon as it had confirmation, it pressed its head against Natalie's hand and wanted to be petted.

"I'm going to call you.... Sir Charles! The bestest Nightwalker that ever lived! Let's go home!

Charles purred as she named him, and stood up. Though she held out her hand, for what purpose? To hold it? He stooped low enough to hold it as they walked out of the dungeon and teleported back home.

When they arrived, sure enough, there began a buzzing of rumors back at the guild. Those who were there would hear about Viska, the Kobold apprentice who tamed a NightWalker. Immediately though, Viska wanted to talk to Risa about her new companion, so she asked around before being led towards the dungeon. She found the Guild Master and a Saytr there, though mostly Viska's Buisness was with the Guild Master.

"Risa! Oh I see you have a friends! Hi my name is Viska!"

Viska held out her hand to the new person, before coughing really bad, but she seemed to ignore this coughing fit. Something wasn't right, but Viska would brush it off. Whether Hermione would shake the Kobold's hand or not, she turned her attention to Risa, Charles was coming right where they were.

"So Risa, madam, I made a new friend today and I was wondering if he can stay with us! Meet Charles! My pet NightWalker! I tamed him some time ago. Charles, do the thing I showed you!"

The NightWalker stopped and did a bow towards the guild master, and held out its hand like Viska showed him to do. Then he sat down and crossed his legs kinda like what a kid does, but he was much smarter than a kid.

"He's really smart! I was wondering if there was a place he could stay like maybe down here? Oh and before you ask, no I will not have him be a guard for the Vault, I want him to experience the world and to learn! So I wanted to talk to you about arrangements for feeding him, housing him, and anything else you'd want to talk about."

Last edited:
[div class=EmilyFlex] [div class=EmilyImage][div class=EmilyImageInside][/div] [div class=EmilyTitle]Emily Chevalier[/div] [div class=EmilyMentions] Character Sheet

Interactions:
Croissant Croissant [/div][/div] [div class=EmilyContent]The moment Emily heard the sound of metal embedding itself in the lobby floor, she began her chant.

"Return what is given to us back to the realm beyond,
Draw upon the force that sustains us,
Expel that which enriches our lives—"

Emily began to speed up each verse as she watched Juniper pull out her blade.

"Grasp upon the power around us,
And remove its presence!
Exclusion of Mana!! Return to the Ley— AHHHHHHH!!!!!"

The sound of bone hitting metal and a shriek of pain echoed through the lobby. Emily's body fell backwards with the greatsword lodged into her right shoulder. Her entire body tossed and turned in great pain as she cried out her pain. Blood flowed out and onto the ground around her. She didn't apply any reinforcement magic earlier, and she was in no way able to now. After several moments, she bit down on her tongue in an attempt to endure the pain only to fill her own mouth with blood.

After sometime, Emily had numbed to the pain, either through shock or through blood loss. Somehow, she had enough in her to speak. "I.... yield..." And thus she fainted on the ground. [/div][/div] [class=EmilyFlex] width: 100%; max-width: 1000px; margin: 0 auto; justify-content: center; align-items: stretch; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=EmilyImage] position: relative; width: 300px; max-width: 100%; min-height: 300px; background-image: url('https://orig00.deviantart.net/f69c/f/2013/081/9/3/da_brocade_custom_box_background_by_gasara-d5ag4ls.gif'); background-color: rgb(218, 212, 218); background-blend-mode: multiply; background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 5px; [/class] [class=EmilyImageInside] position: absolute; top:0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; background-image: url('https://www.rpnation.com/media/3822838135964a2c83e4ec0027-1499767526_waifu2x_art_noise3_tta_1-png.36357/full'); background-size: 120%; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center 0%; [/class] [class=EmilyTitle] position: absolute; bottom: 0; height: auto; width: 100%; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; height: auto; text-align: center; font-size: 45px; font-family: 'Cormorant Upright'; color: #e73359; background-color: rgba(218, 212, 218, .5); [/class] [class=EmilyMentions] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: 100%; top:0; padding: 5px; box-sizing: border-box; font-family: 'Philosopher'; color: #e5e5dd; opacity: 0; background-color: rgba( 0,0,0,0.65); transition: opacity .5s; [/class] [class name=EmilyMentions state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [class=EmilyContent] position: relative; min-width: 200px; flex: 1; height: auto; padding: 0px 15px; margin: 5px; font-family: 'Philosopher'; [/class]

ronan.jpg

Ronan Khinganme

Interacting with: LostHaven LostHaven : Auriel

Ronan answered her questions after he finished applying the scrolls, he thought to himself that a mere month ago, he would have found the situation where he would help heal someone absurd. However... Ronan has a thing for blondes, and so that was that.

He stood up after finishing up and stretched, he then decided to pop a squat next to her, and answer her questions/reply to her remarks.

"Well, if there's a will, there's a way... and it seems alcohol is that way. I'm sure you can still drink with your left arm."

His usual expression (instead of his posh, sarcastic jackass face), which was ridden with dissatisfaction and utter boredom, quickly returned to his face. It was simply how his face usually was when he wasn't particularly entertained or when he was serious.

"Guessing intuition might be one of your strong points, or maybe it's stating the obvious... Who knows. Yeah you could say I'm somewhat possessed. I like to call it coexistence, but it's far from that."

"He usually doesn't make a forced entry like that, guess he thought it was urgent."

"My name is Auriel. You've done well to change your attitude, albeit slightly, child."

"Hmph, Don't get too used to it Auriel. However, it's been a pleasure to look at you, and then meet you."

"Child huh? Well it certainly look young, but you look to be about the same age."

"Look at that! I might have good intuition too, or maybe I'm just stating the obvious as well, but I'm guessing that you're not the age you seem to be." he said

june `.jpg

Juniper
Fighting: Alteras Alteras : Emily

The little homunculus had not halted her onslaught until she heard the two words "I" and "yield" she had actually began to chase after the blade after she threw it, similar to how she did it last time. However, this time she had thrown the blade much faster, like a spear in the shape of a giant knife. Bloodlust filled the air, one of her few but potent emotions, it felt as if a wild behemoth had been let loose in the reception. As she inched closer and closer to the receptionist, fist raised up as if to deal the final blow and only 1 foot away from her prey's body, she heard the yielding words.

OR ELSE!Gon-Aura-Transform.png

June quickly backed off and reverted to her original state, however... she faced a dilemma.

How was she gonna get her blade back!? The only way she could feel right throughout the day is to carry her cherished blade on her back, she felt too light on her feet without it! Of course, there was also the fact that she may have killed the poor receptionist, or at least brought her to the point of wetting herself. But, June was just a childlike homunculus, she hasn't developed feelings such as guilt, pity, or regret. She decided to call a nurse over in order to help the Receptionist. (very mini TIMESKIP)

She retrieved her blade and then without knowing what else to do, set off on a new mission.

She began following the direction where they had dragged off the satyr, finally finding a staircase and she began to walk down the steps.

Toorvan Vand
Interactions: Emily Alteras Alteras

Toorvan took a break for a moment and wondered what he was even in the guild for. Maybe it was high time he returned east. The land wasn't going anywhere good with the news happening. Toorvan took a look at the pendant and sighed. He was missing a lot. Since Wobb seemed too tired to respond, Toorvan made his way silently over to the reception desk to see the aftermath of the battle. He didn't speak and half-hazardly placed his guild seal on the desk and walked out the door. It was about time he returned home.

Julia Karstan
Interactions: Lou LostHaven LostHaven

Julia applauded Lou. Dragons must truly be magnificent creatures for a mere child to pull off a trick like that, but afterwards she took out a letter. It was one she had received a while back in Thay. She didn't really want to open it, but when she did she stared long and hard at it. She smiled and said to Lou, "Keep the opal. I have other business now. Perhaps we'll see each other some other day."

Julia walked off to the counter and left a formal resignation with her guild seal. The letter she had received was from her mother. Julia's own private business. But the contents were enough. At long last, Julia was seeing the change she had finally hoped to see.

ALaU2Nd.png
[div class=tags]Feywild | Interaction: Holo-Cyrus / King Oberon ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned:[/div]
Veth's gaze didn't move over to look at Cyrus as he appeared, she was back to being all business. She needed to confirm King Oberon's alliance and other minor details, such as how she would keep in contact with him once she left. She figured with his network of spies he'd be aware if their enemy made a move. However if they weren't in contact that meant that there would be complications that would arise.

When Cyrus asked where she wished to stop by and she paused in her steps to fully turn to face him, "This one intends to visit her homeland. Their seclusion makes them vulnerable and should Turenval attack and reach them they will be ill-prepared for conflict." She knew doing this would have considerable risk. She was a traitorous exile to them after all and her return might result in a kill on site order. The moment she had heard where her mission sent her, she had intended to make this detour once she had completed it.

She hoped with the meeting of the Great Tree and offering the flower she had requested would be enough to convince them to at least hear her out. "This one apologizes for having her own private agenda, but she feels she must do this. As much as she risks being turned away or killed, she will not leave her kin to die."

Veth returned to her current agenda, finding Oberon. She entered the throne room a minute or so later, bowing respectfully to the King, "This one apologizes for her drunken state, she has never been able to handle alcohol."[/div][/div][/div]
f8XgmlT.png
[/div][div class=flex][div class=text][div class=header]Drui[/div]
[div class=tags]Location: Courtyard, Fort Black | Interaction: Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie )| Nearby/Mentioned: [/div]
Drui released Ellis when they arrived at the courtyard. She was a bit bruised and scrapped here and there, but still alive. She wondered if there was a healer in the infirmary that could handle her minor wounds. She'd rather take a bath after she wasn't as banged up as she currently was. She was pulled from her thoughts when Ellis said her name. Drui turned to give him her full attention, tilting her head slightly to the side as she waited for him to continue.

His body language and how he tossed around the guild seal made him appear hesitate to continue speaking to her. She patiently waited for him to either say what was on his mind or to tell her 'nevermind.' She wasn't sure what he wanted to speak to her about, her disapproval of his awe at the Nightwalker perhaps? When he brought up her kiss and his body language showed nervousness, a cheshire grin spread.

"Oh, what about it," she began leaning forward and going deep into her personal space to lean over and then look up at him, "Caught you by surprise? Made your heart flutter?" She couldn't resist teasing him so. She stood up straight and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Did you not enjoy it?"[/div][/div][/div]

[class=fyuriwrapper] display: flex; flex-direction: row; Flex-flow: row wrap; Justify-content: stretch; max-width:1000px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; padding:15px 0px 15px 0px; [/class] [class=img] width:150px; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=flex] flex:1; min-width:300px; [/class] [class=header] font-family:'Berkshire Swash'; font-size:50px; margin:-10px 0 -30px 0; [/class] [class=tags] display:inline-block; font-size:12px; margin-left: 50px; [/class] [class=text] padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; font-family:'Karla'; [/class]

'GundaBad The Mighty'

Carnicero - Leviathan-Man: Legendary Adventurer

Interactions: Viska & Sir Charles ( Archdemon Archdemon ), Juniper & Ronan Khinganme ( Croissant Croissant ), Auriel ( LostHaven LostHaven ), Hermione Puckette ( Rumble Fish Rumble Fish ), Risa ( Hanarei Hanarei ), Faust Windfallow ( LostHaven LostHaven )

Action: Travels Towards Dungeon & Meets Interesting Figure.

Fort Black Courtyard > Guildhall > Guild Dungeon

The Leviathan-Man had time to kill still so why just be standing around like a some dog or messenger supposedly trying to who wanted the message. This was getting old, fast and quick which Carnicero wiped off the bottoms of his feet and walked around to find something interesting to watch or do as he was out of money at the moment so going to brothel was out of the question sadly which he sighed outwardly which steam exited his mouth as he then jumped off the ground and flew through the air only to land down onto the ground quite a bit away which he jumped once again.

This method of travel was ease as he could powerful leap over buildings so it was quicker than running around which he managed to come down like a meteor causing a small earthquake in Fort Black's Courtyard which he stood up slightly only take a couple steps before jumping in the direction of the guild, the people could see his hulking size and his colossal shadow block out the sun around Auriel, Juniper @ Ronan Khinganme which could convince them to look upward before they head off to where they were suppose to be.

Arriving infront of the guild was very easy which Carnicero cracked his knuckles and shoulders before he 'lightly' punched the door of the guild open. The loud bang of the doors smashing back along with the fist denting the doors by a large degree as he crouched down on all fours and entered the guildhall which he inhaled powerful and exhaled as a small gust of wind pulled towards him and push after from him which he walked his way around being careful of no breaking any more. Didn't need Risa to shout at him or piss off the GrandMaster, losing his Master Status would hurt his pay and in turn hurt his...relaxing time alot.

He saw something interesting being a Nightwalker.... Huh, haven't seen one in a couple years or so but this one seemed a bit thin but taller than most that he has seen and beside it was a very cute and adorable Kobold who was talking to Risa about some crap whilst the Nightwalker would obviously see him as well as Carnicero could see it.

Travelling over to one of the doors leading to the dungeon which his massive size made it tough to get down, he wasn't thin so he could sleek by so he kept bumping into crap. Arriving down, he was suddenly meet by seeing nonsense which lead to a Satyr trying to get away from Risa which is way too difficult to do in the dungeon but that lead to them crashing into Faust who loses his head...literally which Carnicero walked his way towards the three which the dungeon seemed to shake with every step only for him to crouch down and pick up the Satyr in his hand, his eyes examined her as he looked back at the other two. His only words were "...Hi Risa. Hi Faust..." His booming voice echoed throughout the dungeon as he looked down at his fellow guild-members he which he then said "...What Happened This Time?"He really wanted to figure out what was going on and hearing from those two would be better than hearing from Satyr.

Last edited:
Ellis | Fort Black, Courtyard | Fable Fable

Drui clinched to his neck and started teasing him. Upon hearing the uncomfortable question, he answered truthfully, but his voice trembled, "I, I-I d-did."

His chest felt heavy, and his heart was beating nonstop. Is this 'love?' The pressure of her hands. For some reason, he became very nervous. Oh no, what was with this bittersweet feeling!? Beads of cold sweat went down his forehead and he didn't even begin to notice how hot his face felt, nor did he have a mirror to see how red it was.

It felt surreal. All of these feelings surging into his head all at once, while Drui stared at him, ignorant of his inner turmoil.

The depth of her stare didn't help his uneasiness. Ellis averted his gaze. "You don't really care for personal space that much, do you?" he asked, almost laughing out loud. In spite of his restlessness, a smile sneaked onto his face.

Holo-Cyrus / Oberon | Feywild | Fable Fable

"That's fine," Holo-Cyrus grinned brilliantly. His eyebrows and forehead furrowed up in that cute way it does when old people smile. "You're not very wilful. I would feel bad if you didn't indulge in something like this from time to time."

Veth walked into the throne room and bowed before King Oberon. He appears to have been slightly preoccupied with talking to a small but annoying pixie, but when Veth walked in, he swatted her away. "Ah. There she is," he exclaimed joyfully.

"No, no. I'm the one to apologize. Had I known you can't hold your alcohol, I wouldn't have suggested a challenge of that sort. Did you come here to finalize the details of our deal from yesterday?" he asked, then floated up to a table to Veth's right, pouring himself some wine telekinetically. He took the cup in his hand and took a sip from it.

Hermione "Hermy" Puckette
andi_concept_sketches_by_crescentvenus-d5io4bj.jpg
Interacting with: LostHaven LostHaven Hanarei Hanarei Rage Rage Archdemon Archdemon
Current actions: I don't even know anymore...

Hermione recovered from the shock of a skeleton flying towards her as she turned her head back towards the slightly shorter woman as she scolded her for attempting to talk around the problem in order to get out of it. Hermione sighed and simply clapped slowly at the woman’s words. Was it not obvious? The Saytr just sighed, taking another drink from the wineskin.

For someone who doesn’t like me talking, you do talk a lot yourself. I do not like hypocrisy.” She grumbled, licking the residue from around her lips before continuing, “I dunno what’s even going on right now, and I didn’t even like… kill anyone or anything. So-” she was cut off by the sound of another voice, making the Saytr roll her eyes. She looked at the newcomer, a lizard-like creature who both introduced herself as Viska and put a hand out for her to shake it. The first friendly interaction Hermione had encountered in... too long. She paused for a moment before actually doing or saying anything. A lot of interactions Hermione had in the last few years had only been hostile, either by law enforcement or from other races. Seemed Saytrs were not all that welcome anywhere. Especially to elves. She had seen many elven people around here and she did not like it. Consider a prejudice, but Hermione did not like them from previous encounters. This lizard lady seemed pleasant enough, however.

See? This is-” she couldn’t hold back a large belch from escaping her, covering her mouth with her fist, “-Is more like it. Hermione Puckette. Friends call me 'Hermy' or at least they would if I had any.” She rubbed a hand against her poncho (not that it did that much given the poncho was dirty too) before shaking the woman’s hand. But just as she seemed to ease the situation, the sight of a huge and frightening looking creature showed up. Hermione’s irises shrank as she looked up at it, Viska calling it “Charles” and making it out to be friendly! She had seen one of these before and they were NOT friendly! She let out a nervous chuckle as she stumbled backwards, how did she know that this thing was not going to attack them?

…Okay what-?” She was cut off by the feeling of suddenly being picked up by what could only be described by a gigantic lizard creature which towered over them all, except for the Night Walker. He seemed just as confused as they were about the situation. Hermione kicked slightly in protest but there was not much to do. She had no idea what was going on. Taking the wineskin again, she finished off its contents, shaking it in an attempt to get ever last drop out of it.

Ugh… all I did was try to pickpocket…” she dropped the thing onto the ground, her vision was still blurry and it felt as though everything was spinning, “…You got anything stronger than wine, like… rum or something? Like just… just someone please put some alcohol into my mouth so I can wake up from this remembering nothing?!

ALaU2Nd.png
[div class=tags]Feywild | Interaction: Holo-Cyrus / King Oberon ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Bunnygirl ( Noble Scion Noble Scion )[/div]
The corners of Veth's mouth twitch doward slightly at his comment about how she really wasn't that willful. For her kind, she was actually very willful to the point of choosing exile. She also didn't consider this a indulgent thing. She was going to face her people after she has dishonored her family and abandoned her post and position, her engagement, her entire life thrown aside at a desire to experience more.

Oberon seemed ready to discuss the final matter on this alliance at least. "Yes, this one has come to finalize the details. As far as this one's tolerance, it is no matter, she managed to out drink you, even if it was done underhandedly." Thankfully the rest of their discussion was all business and a system of contact was established for them to communicate. She wasn't exactly sure how efficient Pixie Mail was, but if Oberon trusted it, she would have to as well.

She said her farewells and Oohgie seemed upset at her departure, but she reminded him to behave and that he had more than enough from guiding her to last him a decent time. She took Oberon's offer of sending her to her next destination. It would save her on a long travel time back through the Feywild and through the Great Forest. Within a single moment of stepping into a portal, Veth and her mount had been teleported near the border of the Lecethian territory.

She left her horse to cautiously begin to get closer to the border. She wasn't sure what welcome awaited her, but she had to try something. She was getting close to where her old post used to be and she knew they were there watching her and waiting for her to step too close. One more step and an arrow was loosed at her, grazing across her cheek in a warning. "Step no further exile," a harsh voice spoke out.

"This one has come to speak to the Elders," she said monotonously.
[/div][/div][/div]
f8XgmlT.png
[div class=tags]Location: Courtyard, Fort Black | Interaction: Ellis ( Birdsie Birdsie )| Nearby/Mentioned:[/div]
Drui's smile stayed as it was when Ellis admitted he enjoyed the kiss. She remained where she was as she felt his heart rate increase and his cheeks flush; so cute! Eventually he gave up continuing to hold her gaze and looked away. Such shyness! When he commented about how she really care for personal space she could help but let out a soft laugh and press into him slightly. "Had my invasion of your personal space really bothered you, wouldn't you have shoved me or pulled away?"

"Seeing as we're both in poor condition, perhaps we should continue this later, somewhere more private," she teased as she pulled away from him. "Unless you want to take a bath together," she suggested with a playful wink. She doubted he'd say yes. Ellis would probably stutter and flee from her, which is fine, she didn't exactly mind the chase. She backed away a bit further and staggered slightly on her feet, but caught herself. "Ah, hard to walk in heels," she lied.

"I have a date with a hot bath, you should take care of yourself as well," she suggested, making a strange hasty retreat. She didn't really have a room of her own, she wasn't actually a guild member, more like an annoying guest that wouldn't leave. She knew Veth was busy so until she was back, Drui was just going to borrow her room for a bit. She managed to get a bath, though it wasn't as luxurious as one such as her could hope for, it got her clean and that was what was important.

She cast a bit of magic to repair and clean her clothing, useful when you don't exactly have a wardrobe. She had wanted to commission a wardrobe of holding, but it was simply too expensive. When she was dressed and cleaned, she peeked out of the doorway and snuck into Cyrus's study, trying to summon the old geezer for a small chat. "Oh Cyrus a word?"[/div][/div][/div]

Risa_Banner.jpg
Interacting with
Hermione Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Faust LostHaven LostHaven Viska Archdemon Archdemon Carnicero Rage Rage
Mentioned
Reinhardt Reinhardt
Risa stared down at the Satyr keeping her eyes locked upon her. She didn't suspect she would be stupid enough to make any sudden moves that might come off threatening to her, but she wasn't one for taking risks. It was something hard programmed into her. It made sense either way to be alert. Who knew if she might do something foolish in an act of desperation. It didn't seem too likely but when threatened it was easy for even the most cunning individual to act brashly out of sheer desperation. It seemed as if any worry about that was put on hold as yet another distraction seemed to come her way. She hadn't imagined her little trip back up from the vault would of ended up with her finding herself involved in so much commotion on the way back up.

She looked to Viska seeing the kobold girl arrive with a... pet? She truthfully wasn't sure just what to make of it. In her time in the guild plenty of 'things' had managed to find its way into the guild and really it shouldn't be that much of a surprise by now. To expect anything less then insanity in the Guild was perhaps a bit too much of wishful thinking. At the very least she had to admit it provided her with a bit of a mental break from the stress given the current apocalyptic occurrences going on in the world right now. She watched as it held out its hand after viska asked if she could keep it seeming a bit more sketpical about making contact. She wasn't exactly the type who was very much about physical contact with others to begin with.

"...so long as nothing around the guild gets destroyed in the process. As for where that is it should be away from the vault as well as away from the prisoners. If there is an unused room down here I don't mind if it is being used as long as nothing in the room gets damaged." She spoke up a bit puzzled as yet another body seemed to find its way down there. How was it even possible so many people would wind up down in the dungeon at once. It was as if she seemed to attract trouble to her. At least in the vault or in her pocket dimension she had the chance to find some peace and quiet for a moment.... even if the former was a much more haunting silence given the danger that surrounded her when she was down there.

"Don't worry yourself about it, it isn't of any real importance. As for you...." She spoke first to Carnicero before shifting her attention back to the Satyr. She really didn't have time for idle conversation giving a rather quick dismissive answer to focus back on the escapee. looking at the Satyr trying to shift her focus back to the reason she had stopped where she was in the first place. She wasn't sure how much she should really buy into what she said about being a pickpocket.

"No, and if you wish to have something to drink you best be willing to part with some coin or if you can't provide it yourself find away to pay for it that doesn't involve stealing it from others. Don't expect the door your knocked down to be ignored either as an expense you will have to pay for. Find your way out if you so like, I'm sure Viska and her new friend...." She spoke pausing at Charles not really having paid that much attention to what name she gave it... or perhaps more so purposely ignoring it finding it to be too cringe worthy of her to bother reciting it. "...would be willing to lead you upstairs if you so like. Given the current situation of things there are far worst things then pickpockets out there, but if you repeat your crime and are caught don't think I'll show you pity again and let you out again." Her eyes shifted up, still lingering a bit on the Satyr looking over at where she had escaped from expecting another to be over in that direction.

Viska
Action: Showing Hermione back upstairs, and offering her a room and community service.
Interaction: Hermy ( Rumble Fish Rumble Fish ), Risa ( Hanarei Hanarei ), Carnicero ( Rage Rage )

Viska looked happy as she looked to her pet Charles, he gets to stay! Yay! Viska looked at the Saytr and then back to Charles, he needed a place to sleep, if he even sleeps that is. She went into the dungeon and picked out a room big enough for him to stay in, and it was relatively empty. For now this shall be where he lives and eats his food. She told him all this and it seems like he understood as he sat down and did nothing. Whether or not he would sleep is unknown to Viska but he seemed to be okay.

The small Kobold came back to the group and looked at Hermione, Carnicero, and Risa.

"I can show her around the guild! Heck, it might be good if she can join, we need all the help we can get nowadays. Follow me! Oh and big man, could you drop her for me? It's not exactly nice to pick people up..."

Viska began coughing again, harder this time than before. Either way Viska would lead Hermione back upstairs and back to the guild reception area.

"This is where we get our quests and for new people to sign up to be a member. The receptionist is a very nice lady, her name is Emily. Hey if you want, you can sign up. You'll have to take some tests though to determine your rank in the guild but as long as you pass the combat test you'll be fine to be a standard member. My test was hard, mostly because I can't fight, I can use magic tho!"

Viska began coughing once more.

"Besides, if you want, you can help me take care of Charles for the next couple of days! You can even share my room if you want! I don't mind!"

ALaU2Nd.png
[div class=tags]Location: Great Forest | Interaction: -| Nearby/Mentioned: - [/div]
"How dare you," the voice seethed slightly, letting their emotions get the better of them. Perhaps they were young and new to their position. She'd have to take advantage of this if that was the case. She took a brave step forward, officially stepping into the territory and an arrow shot at her. She unsheathed her sword in a blink and knocked the arrow aside with ease.

"This one shall state her business again. This one requests to speak with the Elders," she repeated coldly, her eyes locating the one who had fired the arrows at her. It was a young male, young and clearly inexperienced. He stared down at her with green eyes before whistling for assistance. She narrowed her eyes at him as he took aim at her with another arrow notched and ready to release. Two other guardians arrived shortly after his whistle and halted just under the tree the young boy was under. He relayed what she was doing and her request and the other two signaled for him to inform the Elders of this particular 'disturbance.' Good.

They charged at her simultaneously trying to attack her on opposing sides. She narrowly dodged their blades, using wind to launch herself forward and turned around, sliding to a halt and placing a foot against the base of a tree before pushing herself forward with wind once again to counter one of them with her own blade, leaning slightly aside as the other's blade sliced past her nearly making contact.

She didn't intend to kill them, that would defeat her entire purpose. She moved to disarm the one she had blocked, first swinging her leg out to knock them over and then wrenched the blade out of their grasp. They scrambled away from her to get some distance while the other one mercilessly struck at her with their sword. Veth blocked the blade with the one she had taken and hand it knocked from her hand since these swords weren't meant for dual wielding.

It gave them enough time to bring the sword around and she barely avoided being grievously harmed as the tip slid across her stomach, slicing through her clothing and leaving a long cut upon her skin. She didn't let the wound stop her. She charged forward as they went to re-position themselves for another attack, using the back of her blade to harshly smash into their ribs, earning a pained grunt as she probably had either bruised of broken one of two.

The other had just managed to retrieve their own sword and was coming upon her to resume their attack. "Enough," Veth said, using the back side of her against her opponents hands causing them to drop the blade and grasp it in pain. "This one did not come to engage in a petty fight. You will take this message to the Elders. Veth ,the exiled, will return and expects a meeting with them. There is a war and it will reach the Lecethian lands. They are going to speak with this one about these matters, one way or another."

She sheathed her sword after she was out of sight and back at her mount. She winced as she tugged out a bandage roll from one of the packs and used it to wrap up her stomach. She'd tend to it properly once she was back at Fort Black. With that she took out her guild seal which she had left behind to avoid Cyrus appearing and distracting her or the others and teleported back to the fort.

(Veth will return to the Fort in the next chapter.)
[/div][/div][/div]

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Fable Fable Archdemon Archdemon Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Reinhardt Reinhardt Rage Rage LostHaven LostHaven Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Croissant Croissant Alteras Alteras Noble Scion Noble Scion Hanarei Hanarei Prince_ Prince_ Graystone713 Graystone713 Kylesar1 Kylesar1
Swire Swire Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Octo Girl Octo Girl

Chapter 4: Murder Your Fear

Nine days later...

The Dark Lord upon his throne looked down at the mortals beneath him like ants, thinking himself superior. Thinking himself stronger, thinking himself untouchable. It is the obligation of all heroes to bring justice to the untouchable. The Dark Lord, in the Dark Land, in the City of Darkness hesitated as his minions returned bearing the news that a flickering candle-light of hope opposed him.

Turenval's army lost morale. Several necromantic cults in Espania shut down and its capital city was reconquered with the military help of Albion.

The heavy riots in southern Albion were quelled down as the people regained hope that the enemy is not unbeatable. Defenses were built. Taller, more durable walls. Magical tools were set in place to ensure no undead would sneak its way into the heart of the kingdom. And with that, a new regiment of troops was created. The taxes, on another hand, fell down to a reasonable amount.

Everything seemed stable under the direction of Albion's new Grand Marshall, Elucifer Lyserg.

Today is the day that he invited all personnel instrumental to the war to a meeting on neutral grounds, in the once-abandoned castle of Harbon in south-western Espania. Kings, emperors, leaders, heroes, and even bandit chiefs were invited to discuss the future of the mortal realm together.

Meanwhile, Turenval has been plotting. The defeat of his Death Knights was shameful, outright unacceptable. And it became clear to him that something had to be done about this.

Albion Newspaper:
--- New Movements From The Turenvalian Army! Are They Feeling The Pinch After The Defeat of This Many Death Knights?
Reports indicate that Verraketh, the sinister leader of the Death Knights and the army leader of Turenvalia has been withdrawing troops all across the Espanian border and relocating them to defensive positions. It has been speculated by several experts that Turenvalia is preparing for a rapid counter-offensive, while others say that the deployment of paladins resulted in a regrouping order.

Leaks from an anonymous informant near the front lines say that: "We're completely ready for anything the freaks will throw at us, barring a complete Death Knight assault. Nonetheless, the local cities have been drilled on evacuation orders and we've set up teleportation zones that lead to safe areas. Everyone here is prepared for the worst-case scenario."

Even the Grand Marshall, Elucifer Lyserg has commented on the topic. "Make no mistake, the Death Knights are not going to die simply because you destroy their bodies. This is nothing but a mild delay for the enemy, but even then, it grants us a few days of reprieve from constant assaults. I've had my troops in Espania regroup and reinforcements will arrive by the end of the month. [...] The war might drag on for another few years, but we're prepared for counter-attacks and even a full invasion better than we were when it began."

--- Ki'Tavi: Who Is The Handsome Hero?
Several days ago, the Death Knights of Turenval aimed to seize a critical magic item located in one of the Espanian forests. The Guild of Heroes stepped in and intervened, showing true brilliance in its performance.

After the terrible fiasco at Xhorhas, the Guild of Heroes got our trust back with their exemplary performance in an Espanian battle with the Death Knights.

We have confirmed reports that Martin, Oghma, and Jaeyna; a trio of Death Knights were present during the fight. All three enemies were slain by yet unconfirmed individuals, barring one of them. Reportedly, the Death Knight known as Jaeyna was taken down by a member of the Guild of Heroes, and Captain of the Phantom Legion; Ki'Tavi.

After a spar outside the dungeon which resulted in his victory, Ki'Tavi and his team proceeded inside where they encountered a Nightwalker. After the team's mage froze it in time temporarily, Jaeyna followed them in, only to be met with a grisly fate as the Nightwalker was sent hurdling toward her by a magical spell cast by Ki'Tavi and torn apart by the raging monster!

Martin was reportedly executed by a person the party didn't know, while Oghma was scorched by the party's mage. "It would be best if I didn't name those who were with me, lest they become targets. I will say, though, that all those I fought with contributed to the success of the mission," said Ki'Tavi.

The hero was willing to share some cliff notes of his life with us. "As for my career. I started training as a mercenary when I was five, and became a Captain by the time I was sixteen. I joined the Guild a few years after that. I guess you can say I've been fighting my whole life"

"As for what the enemy will do... I already know they will want vengeance. They aren't the first to want my head on a pike. I know that now I've got a target on my back. As for the consequences... I can't say I'm especially worried. Death's been after me my whole life, so it's nothing new to me."

--- Silver Angel Spotted Saving People From Demons. Who Is The Mysterious Figure? Divine Agent or Public Menace?
Last night, the mysterious vigilante dubbed the 'Silver Angel' by the public was spotted on a roof in Bowerstone, brawling with several entities later confirmed to be demons by the investigators.

According to eyewitness reports, a nobleman and his escorts were traveling through the streets when several cloaked figures jumped down from the rooftop and attacked. After a short skirmish, they were fought back. The assassins teleported to escape, but before they did so, they conjured several demonic entities that spread across the street and started attacking bystanders and the guards present at the event.

Not too long after, a bright light of white color appeared in the air. The demons jumped at the threat before it blasted them away "with a wave of magic." A local priest, bar owner, patrons, and several passerbies saw the fight that ensued.

The Silver Angel lifted off with a pair of wings, jumping back onto one of the rooftops, where it fought the demons and eventually destroyed them altogether.

"It used magic like I've never seen before. I'm very adept at calling the power of the Gods and can recognize the different forms of energy that make up our universe. [...] That kind of power shouldn't exist in our world. The Silver Angel, as the public calls him, is either a new deity born recently or a complete outsider to our universe. Regardless, if he saves people, he can't be that bad. I'll certainly devote tonight's prayer to him as a thanks for helping our city, whether he's divine or not," commented Father Hanniel, caretaker of the Bowerstone Tyr Monastery.

Contrary to Father Hanniel's statement, the local bar owner, Jeffrey Guren proudly declared his hate for the Silver Angel."I don't want him here. He's not welcome in our town. He's a freak, and probably a mage playing dress-up. Magic is what started all this mess to begin with. Turenval wouldn't be worth nothin' if he didn't have his fancy pansy spells."

--- Nightwalkers Can Be Tamed? "Yes!" says Excited Kobold Girl!
A member of the Guild of Heroes, known as Viska has been found taming a Nightwalker after an excursion she participated in last week. The excited kobold disclosed that after her companion calmed down the beast with a sleep spell, she managed to soothe it with a treat. After that, the Nightwalker acted cordially towards her and even followed her back home!

The creature composed of Negative Energy, which she started calling Charles and whom she bought a bowtie for, is now a honorary member of the Guild of Heroes after his involvement in the destruction of a Death Knight.

Other Articles:

--- The Fae Will Be Joining Us In The War? Will We See Eladrin On The Battlefield After Hundreds of Years?
--- Cyrus of Trostenwald Jailbreak! Reports Indicate The Wizard Escaped The Turenvalian Capital A Week Ago! Where Could He Be?
--- Program Scion A12 Is Going Fine, says Grand Marshall Elucifer Lyserg. Will Augmented Soldiers Serve On The Frontlines?
--- You Won't Believe These Ten Potions Invented By Cyrus of Trostenwald! View our catalog!

Last edited:
Faust Banner.png

Faust Windfallow || Vault Entrance -> Courtyard || Open for Interaction​

Faust skimmed over the newspaper which he had bought out of boredom, nodding in amusement. A single spark of hope shone through the bottomless abyss of despair. "But will it bring forth a light of salvation or blinding rays of ruin?" The optimism of mortals was almost admirable, if not foolish- yet they would stand united against an opponent who could squash them like insects. Perhaps the Guild would see that some items locked within Fort Black's extensive vaults had more value on the battlefield. The elder lich almost quivered in excitement simply imagining the havoc of the battlefield that would inevitably unfold.

"Still, whose idea was it to keep a nightwalker in the dungeon?" Faust complained loudly, seemingly disturbed by the idea of putting a creature that was literally physically composed of negative energy, in a spare room in a dungeon, and giving it a name. The bowtie just topped this annoying sundae, however. Faust couldn't understand any appeal, visually or emotionally in handing the monster a bowtie. "What the actual fuck..." He muttered to himself, as he continued reading. The old man Cyrus seemed to have escaped Turenval's grasp, fairies seemed to be joining the war, and something about enhanced soldiers. Through the use of mutagens, perhaps? Something about fairies marching toward Turenval riding corgis and wielding feather-tipped tickle-spears seemed to amuse the lich, as could be said for the last section of the newspaper dedicated to strange brews conceived by the Conjurer of Tirisgarde.

Turning over the last page of the newspaper, Faust rolled it back up and tossed it in the air, the newspaper setting alight, and disintegrating to nothing but ash in but a few seconds. He was now thinking of strange and ludicrous ways to cure his boredom. Picking up a spare skull, Faust began to talk to it.
"Hey, I'm bored..."
"..."
"I know, nice weather, right?" He 'replied' to skull, staring at the gloomy, dark ceiling.
"..."
"Responsibilities? Ew."
"..."
"... Intriguing."
"..."
"mmmhmm?"
"..."
"Dude, you're a fucking genius."

Faust dropped the skull on the floor, and in an instant, he was gone from Fort Black.

"Hey, your order is finished, young man." The chef informed Faust, presenting him with a very large pizza on a plate, and resting it on a table. Faust reminded him to smile. "Thanks, man."
"I've never even seen those mushrooms though, are you sure they are safe to eat? Weird mushrooms can kill you, you know?"
"Trust me, I'm a wizard."
"You don't look a wizard to me."
"It'll be fiiiiine." Faust reassured the middle-aged man, as he showed him his guild seal. "See? I'm with the Guild of Heroes." The man raised an eyebrow but nodded. "Alright, I'll trust you to not die in my store. It's bad for business." Faust gave him a sly grin.
"How much you want for this plate as well?"
"What? That isn't-"
"You told me to not die in your store."
"So it is dange-"
His sentence was abruptly interrupted as Faust promptly dumped six gold coins on the table. "That should be enough." He said, before he picked up the plate with the pizza of top, and cast his teleportation spell. The pizza-chef stared at where Faust once stood. "Ok, that was probably a wizard..."

Faust reappeared in the courtyard of Fort Black, now holding a plate with a pizza on top in his hand. What was on that pizza, exactly, one might ask? Faust had specifically requested the chef to use a variety of hallucinogenic mushrooms Faust had purchased illicitly. They were also slightly strengthened with magic, to enhance the wondrous and magical effects it would put its consumer under. These 'Shaded Parasol' mushrooms were identified with their puffy, rounded caps, and their white-grey color scheme. They fed off arcane energy, which caused their shadows to dance and writhe on the ground, and caused them to develop bright, blue gills and pores. They were said to affect each person differently, according to their mental structure.

The delicious scent of fresh pizza wafted through the courtyard, invading the smell of any passerby. Now, Faust just needed to find an unsuspecting test subject.

aa2.jpg

Garheil
Interactions: ---

Overwhelmed by the sudden burst of occurrences, Garheil was unable to act. The prisoner broke free, who was then confronted by the guildmaster, along with several other members. The dungeon crew has returned successfully from their mission, tagging along some unknown creature with them.

In a seemingly desperate attempt to find a more calming environment, she rushed to the quarters and into her room. There, she dropped down to the bed and closed her eyes. This place, these people...she apparently did not belong. Not one bit.

She sighed.

How she wished for the olden days to come back.

goh_royalbanner.png

Aurelia Granne Salmira-Albichyr
Interactions: Kaeden ( Croissant Croissant )

With Aurelia's meeting with Avaline coming into fruition, she has decided to return back to Bowerstone. She ordered her forces to immediately go and train with Avaline's allied troops, leaving only her trusted advisers and elite guard to her side - though their number may be but a countable few, it should be enough as long she doesn't get into high risk situations.

The following day, as she arrived back into Albion's capital, she had been given an invitation, by Lord Lairke. It would seem that he requested her presence as soon as she was available. Aurelia saw this as an opportunity to convince the man yet again to follow her in her rather unorthodox endeavors in protecting Albion, and decided to head onto Lairke Manor immediately.

Lord Lairke welcomed her, and brought her to a table, where they sat on both ends. However, what's curious about it was that there wasn't just two seats - rather there were three.

Noticing such detail, Aurelia's brows furrowed as her gaze solidified onto Lord Lairke.

"Are you expecting company, Lord Lairke?", she asked.

Sweat trickled down Lord Lairke's forehead. "I-I..."

Annette "Braveheart" Stansfield

Annette walked out of the training room with her crew, sweating bullets. They had one of their usual sparring sessions and were now howling in hunger. They gathered around Annette. "Go do your business and meet outside in 2 hours. Eat, conduct personal hygiene, and conduct maintenance on your equipment. Ensure you have ammo." She commanded. With a big cheer, they all split up to overwhelm the cafeteria. Annette went off to her quarters, her nun medic following close behind.

Courtyard
One of the crewmates smelled pizza and, not having had any in a good amount of time, set out to get some. He went out to the courtyard to track down the source. Upon seeing the owner of the delicious pizza, he approached. "Oi," he said with a gruff voice "Mind if I 'ave a slice o that?" He had only seen this guy in passing. All he knew was the he and Annette worked in the same guild and that was apparently enough for him
LostHaven LostHaven

ALaU2Nd.png
[div class=tags]Courtyard > Infirmary, Fort Black | Interaction: Emily / Nurse(?) ( Alteras Alteras ) OPEN| Nearby/Mentioned: Faust ( LostHaven LostHaven ) Annette ( Kylesar1 Kylesar1 ) | Bonus Tag: ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ) [/div]
Veth arrived at the courtyard after using her guild seal, her hand rising to protect her wounded stomach. Get spotted Faust being his odd self holding what seemed to be a plate of food as well as some others. She paid them no mind as she brought her horse to the guild stables to be tended to. She'd have to come back later for her things since she was still bleeding quite a bit.

As she made her way to to the building she got a few odd looks and whispers from other guild members who witnessed the stoic elf seemingly to be casually walking as though she had no wounds. It wasn't so bad that she was leaving a trail of blood, or that it would kill her outright. It wasn't a fatal wound, but it still needed to be tended to properly as the bandage she had used was already turning red.

"This one has returned from her mission and will need to speak with the guildmaster. This one shall be in the infirmary," she said to Emily, notifying her that she had returned from her mission and not bothering to explain her current state.

Veth saw a few of the other guild members reading a newspaper, her eyes curiously scanning the headlines to see what she had missed while she had been gone. It seemed like the guild had been busy, though she didn't ever truly trust the paper to accurately inform its readers. She entered the infirmary and noted it was oddly quiet and empty. Veth would just have to tend to her wounds herself until the healer returned then. She went over to the large cabinet and took out the items she needed; a basin of water and washcloth, something to sterilize the wounds, and clean bandages.

She pulled her hand away from her stomach and used a wet rag to try and clean off as much blood as she could from the cut on her midriff. Once done she sterilized the wound with a small wince and hiss of pain as the liquid made contact with her flesh. She looked down at the cut and wondered if she would need to stitch it. She sighed and wondered when the healer would get here as she would much rather not have to sew herself up.

3558gp
Draconium Rope
+ her normal items
[/div][/div][/div]
f8XgmlT.png
[div class=tags]Location: Cyrus's Study | Interaction: Holo-Cyrus ( Birdsie Birdsie ) | Nearby/Mentioned: Ki'Tavi ( One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ) (We'll just say she cursed him in the TS for a few hrs.)[/div]
Drui flipped through a book with growing frustration. She had come to bother Cyrus for help, but had only been told t just send out pilgrims to gain more followers for her in areas not affected by war. Theoretically, that would help her, but she was currently losing followers in Albion at a rate that was taking a toll on her. It was a terrifying feeling to have your divine power fade away. Even if she sent out pilgrims to different areas, it would still take a long time for them to gather enough new followers to replace the many she had lost and was losing every day.

Due to her predicament, she wasn't sure how to handle this or what the result would be if she lost too much divine power. She was stuck in this form and had come here hoping for answers, but like all the other places she's been, it had been futile. She slammed the book shut and angrily flopped down on a chair, "I'm sure the real Cyrus would have give much better advice."

"This is my punishment for being one of the younger deities. You know they had told me I was being stupid for wanting to wander around the material plane. Of course they didn't mention being stuck like this a possibility. If I could just get out of this damn form I could regain followers myself. It's hard to answer prayers when you actually have to physically be somewhere to do it. At least I got revenge on that damn cat for slapping my darling Ellis."[/div][/div][/div]

Last edited:
Homoncu-maid - Gisela
Interactions: Alice ( LostHaven LostHaven )

The homoncu-maid named Gisela led Alice through the hall without a word. Passing through several exhibits of Ragna's various collections and displayed work-pieces, the two eventually arrived to a rather packed chamber. There were different contraptions from one corner to another, each with various measuring devices and list of records. A few homoncu-maids were cleaning a few of these contraptions, and some were on standby.

"Alice.", Gisela said. "Please step unto the platform to be measured."

She gestured towards a contraption with a platform. It appeared like a containment tube with three rings stacked on top of each other at its bottom. It had a synthetic door carved out, allowing people of various shapes and sizes to enter it. On the side was a nameless homoncu-maid, ready to assist the automaton should she require it.

biancabanner.png

Bianca Ensyreia
Interactions: ---

For the past days she had been stained by blood. Not of hers, but of those who served Espania. Those whose loyal service had been exploited by the mad tyrant. Her battle to liberate Egrandia was nothing but the start of a journey to a path where she can no longer turn back. The Imperial Keep, despite housing hundreds of soldiers, was empty - her target was not there.

The mad tyrant of Espania still lives. He still has not paid the price for his actions. And as an Einherjar, it is Bianca's duty to pursuit justice for Espania.

No matter what the cost. No matter how she may be seen or portrayed as.

Walking through the desert, her eyes gaze ferociously towards a distant tower. Fresh blood drips from the tip of her blade. A trail of corpses can be seen behind her - the fallen soldiers of Espania. Her very own allies. The very people she swore to protect as an Einherjar.

Her resolve wavers not. She tightens her grip on her blade.

Finally, the mad tyrant has been tracked down. Hiding shall no longer save him. Nor shall running.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back