• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - OOC

thankyou.png
I hope you suffer for that remark X_X
Help me out here, you all. What would be a super unoriginal name for a little kid to give a giant obliviously evil ghost they accidentally brought back to life?
Ghost, Reaper, Fluffy.

THAT'S IT.
*Fires Tactical Nuke*
*She dives underwater by sheer accident, avoiding the explosion sending the bath flying in the air, all the water staying in. The tub lands miles away like the fridge from indiana jones completely in one piece, peeking her head up glancing at a vast emptiness staring in shock.* Wh... what? *Dives her head under the water partly to show her eyes stuck in the middle of the open now with no clothing in a bath tub.*

*She dives underwater by sheer accident, avoiding the explosion sending the bath flying in the air, all the water staying in. The tub lands miles away like the fridge from indiana jones completely in one piece, peeking her head up glancing at a vast emptiness staring in shock.* Wh... what? *Dives her head under the water partly to show her eyes stuck in the middle of the open now with no clothing in a bath tub.*
Vengeance. *Steals back all of his money and gets in the car, then happily drives off, setting the following song on the radio:*

Birdsie Birdsie OMG! Azazel + Reina has to be a thing! Reina being part of the guild earlier on (even if taken in a lighter role, she got all the munies to donate to it after all. :P ) I couldn't help but imagine seeing kiddie Reina when she is like 9 (well appearing 9, she probably would be like like in her mid to late 20s) riding Azazel's shoulder, then just ending up fighting and tossing big ol thugs around like they are nothing while being as cute as possible where she earns the title of "Little Terror" XD

Birdsie Birdsie OMG! Azazel + Reina has to be a thing! Reina being part of the guild earlier on (even if taken in a lighter role, she got all the munies to donate to it after all. :P ) I couldn't help but imagine seeing kiddie Reina when she is like 9 (well appearing 9, she probably would be like like in her mid to late 20s) riding Azazel's shoulder, then just ending up fighting and tossing big ol thugs around like they are nothing while being as cute as possible where she earns the title of "Little Terror" XD
Azazel is the kind of person to do that with children, lol. Of course, he'd keep any real harm away from her, and let her beat up the thugs she could handle, waving from the side.

Birdsie Birdsie I know I haven't posted my character yet, I would be happy to feel the role of Co-GM if you'd let me. Either way, I'll always try to keep this roleplay alive. :xFsmile:

Azazel is the kind of person to do that with children, lol. Of course, he'd keep any real harm away from her, and let her beat up the thugs she could handle, waving from the side.
Yesss! She ain't going to be taken down some big ol villian but the common threat shouldn't be a match for a little girl who would put most people to shame with how much she can lift. She would like like Milo from Avatar: Kora but far cuter and more Brute force! XD

• Command: Issues a simple one-word command that the target has to obey. It must not be vague, but straightforward. Issuing suicide orders lower the chance of success by 33% due to the targets wanting to resist it more. Commands may be hidden in full sentences, so long as eye contact is kept when issuing the command.
So, anyone else can imagine him getting an upgrade that doesn't require eye contact - and later when he is already revealed to be an evil son of a bitch, he surrounds himself with servants, and says an unfunny joke and orders one of them: "Laugh." ???

Yesss! She ain't going to be taken down some big ol villian but the common threat shouldn't be a match for a little girl who would put most people to shame with how much she can lift. She would like like Milo from Avatar: Kora but far cuter and more Brute force! XD
True.

Although, I want to change the topic.
I've just found something that proves the universe was a mistake.

I swear to god, nothing is sacred in this world...

Not Gabe...

Not JoJo...

Not Code Geass and not fucking Lelouch...

Not Steven Universe...

They use videos of a long-dead, cute dog to make meme versions of anime opening songs.

Does that sentence sound normal to you? Like the world WASN'T a mistake?
Wait... they resurrect a long dead dog to do that? NECROMANCERS, they do exist! We need to track them down and stop them before they raise an army of skeletons to take over the world! Wait... they could even be a lich! Quick we must find their phylactery so we can take them out for good!

Wait... they resurrect a long dead dog to do that? NECROMANCERS, they do exist! We need to track them down and stop them before they raise an army of skeletons to take over the world! Wait... they could even be a lich! Quick we must find their phylactery so we can take them out for good!
*Is in the corner, panicking*

Wait. That could be a good first arc for the roleplay.
Hanarei, I... F***ING LOVE YOU! Here I started screaming because the RP starts in 2 hours and I had no idea what to do, and you came right to my doorstep and delivered a fresh plot straight to my feet. Thank you!

*Is in the corner, panicking*

Wait. That could be a good first arc for the roleplay.
Hanarei, I... F***ING LOVE YOU! Here I started screaming because the RP starts in 2 hours and I had no idea what to do, and you came right to my doorstep and delivered a fresh plot straight to my feet. Thank you!
A lich who terrorizes the world by ressurecting a dog in order to redo openings to popular anime?

Also... DARN YOUR BACKSTORY LIMIT! I gotta trim a lot to fit! lol

A lich who terrorizes the world by ressurecting a dog in order to redo openings to popular anime?
No, you baka!
A lich who resurrects ANYTHING he comes across to build a mine, where he mines gold, and then? Then he uses the gold to buy drugs. And he gets high because his unlife sucks.

And he mines it illegally, and someone needs to stop him. A perfect job for some newbies, amirite, or amirite?

No, you baka!
A lich who resurrects ANYTHING he comes across to build a mine, where he mines gold, and then? Then he uses the gold to buy drugs. And he gets high because his unlife sucks.

And he mines it illegally, and someone needs to stop him. A perfect job for some newbies, amirite, or amirite?
I mean, if your talking on it in a pure DnD level then for a group of supposed newbies that mission would be pretty suicidal. Liches typically ain't a type of foe you want to mess with, specially if they had plenty of time raising armies of undead, not to mention they are decently tough themselves usually, ain't no massive evil only the strongest heroes can beat but you gotta be pretty decent as is to do it and if you don't do it right they just end up coming back a few days later to cause more trouble :P

I mean, if your talking on it in a pure DnD level then for a group of supposed newbies that mission would be pretty suicidal. Liches typically ain't a type of foe you want to mess with, specially if they had plenty of time raising armies of undead, not to mention they are decently tough themselves usually, ain't no massive evil only the strongest heroes can beat but you gotta be pretty decent as is to do it and if you don't do it right they just end up coming back a few days later to cause more trouble :P
Shush.
This Lich is a f***ing loser, though. He's pathetic and weak. A frail, sore loser. He's a noob, which is evident as he uses undead to mine gold instead of plundering stuff.

I mean, calm down. It's not like I'm sending people to fight a nest of Beholders, or a Tarrasque.

Shush.
This Lich is a f***ing loser, though. He's pathetic and weak. A frail, sore loser. He's a noob, which is evident as he uses undead to mine gold instead of plundering stuff.

I mean, calm down. It's not like I'm sending people to fight a nest of Beholders, or a Tarrasque.
Ooo Ooo I vote the Tarrasque!

tumblr_inline_o5xbfyhJkh1r40v3d_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back