• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - OOC

Birdsie Birdsie ... and if you fail me.... I expect your guy to fill that role... and he better sport the nicest maid outfit I ever seen. *Stern look of no forgiveness for failure.*

Darn it! Threaten with more passion! Show your eternal youth, through pure scariness!
You give up so quickly. Be more assertive and JUST DO IT!
Fine.
OBEY ME. *Creepy voice*

MENACING...
05b.gif

I'm starting to be very happy I decided on a spellblade as my character instead of an actual maid...

Birdsie Birdsie ... and if you fail me.... I expect your guy to fill that role... and he better sport the nicest maid outfit I ever seen. *Stern look of no forgiveness for failure.*
Haha, of course.

You'd like some arsenic with your tea, I presume?
I'm starting to be very happy I decided on a spellblade as my character instead of an actual maid...
NO.
I mean... Alteras, can you do me a real solid?

Haha, of course.

You'd like some arsenic with your tea, I presume?
What? You threatened to hurt your Senpai? I can't believe it! I'm afraid I can't associate with you anymore, you obviously have malice for me and wish to harm me, I can't believe I'd put trust in you at all. It's over, follow someone else if you think so little of me! *Crosses her arms turning her head away.*

What? You threatened to hurt your Senpai? I can't believe it! I'm afraid I can't associate with you anymore, you obviously have malice for me and wish to harm me, I can't believe I'd put trust in you at all. It's over, follow someone else if you think so little of me! *Crosses her arms turning her head away.*
"Okay," he blankly stated, with a spoon of strawberry ice-cream shoved in his mouth. His face held no emotion, merely some satisfaction from its taste. "I am a complete psychopath, senpai. I don't need you for emotional support anymore. Due to the abuse I suffered under you, my mind underwent metamorphosis."

"Okay," he blankly stated, with a spoon of strawberry ice-cream shoved in his mouth. His face held no emotion, merely some satisfaction from its taste. "I am a complete psychopath, senpai. I don't need you for emotional support anymore. Due to the abuse I suffered under you, my mind underwent metamorphosis."
*Sighs* Very well... you are dismissed then. I'm off to take a nice warm bath, I'll find another maid to help me with it. *nods.*

*Sighs* Very well... you are dismissed then. I'm off to take a nice warm bath, I'll find another maid to help me with it. *nods.*
Maybe you could learn to be empathetic instead? Repeat after me: E-M-P-A-T-H-Y.

*To busy locked away in the other room bathing to hear.*

tumblr_nsml5u0NBy1sg1ksjo1_500.gif
Young lady! I mean... older lady! I'm younger than you since you're the senpai X_X
I will blind myself with this chain-axe and then come in there if I have to! Do you hear me!? *Holds chain-axe in his hand, just over his eyes about to cut them apart*

Young lady! I mean... older lady! I'm younger than you since you're the senpai X_X
I will blind myself with this chain-axe and then come in there if I have to! Do you hear me!? *Holds chain-axe in his hand, just over his eyes about to cut them apart*
*Peacefully hums while playing with her rubber duckies in the bath, cause rubber duckies are bad arse!*

*Peacefully hums while playing with her rubber duckies in the bath, cause rubber duckies are bad arse!*
Alright. You forced me to do this. *CUTS HIS EYES OUT*
*Kicks down the door*

AHA!... I can't see... *Realizes he's blind and panics* OH MY GOD! I'm bliiiiiiiiind! *Gets on his knees and cries from shock, pain, torment, and the cruel truth that he won't ever see again because he wanted to teach someone how to be empathetic*

Birdsie Birdsie is it a common knowledge in the guild that Azazel and his nephew are demons?

Kylesar1 Kylesar1 I saw Ari's name in your cs and immediately thought 'Man, it'd be cool if these two rp hae a crossover'.
Yes, but no one expects he's evil.

I mean, he is yet to arrive at the Guild itself.

Alright. You forced me to do this. *CUTS HIS EYES OUT*
*Kicks down the door*

AHA!... I can't see... *Realizes he's blind and panics* OH MY GOD! I'm bliiiiiiiiind! *Gets on his knees and cries from shock, pain, torment, and the cruel truth that he won't ever see again because he wanted to teach someone how to be empathetic*

thankyou.png

Help me out here, you all. What would be a super unoriginal name for a little kid to give a giant obliviously evil ghost they accidentally brought back to life?

Help me out here, you all. What would be a super unoriginal name for a little kid to give a giant obliviously evil ghost they accidentally brought back to life?
Derrick!

jk jk, probably something like Shade

Users who are viewing this thread

Back