• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Guild of Heroes - Legends, Monsters, Spells, Skeletons, Destruction, Stopping Gods, Spider Moms, Dragons XVI: The Movie, The Game, The Meme

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
If the clickbait didn't make it clear enough, this RP is about a guild of heroes that stops evil. I really need sleep I've been up for 35 consecutive hours.

Details here: A Guild of Heroes...
Thread here: A Guild of Heroes...

Encouragement, in the form of an ancient Level 85 comic featuring Senor Frederico, here: (Don't question his fabulousness)
5lyjpv.jpg

Oh alright, I was hoping for the former but thanks for clarifying. Good luck!
For the record, we're five pages in, and all that's pretty much happened thus far is that a dragon raided a treasure vault and got stopped. Now we're setting up for an arc involving a dark god from the void that wants to yeet the world into nonexistence.

For the record, we're five pages in, and all that's pretty much happened thus far is that a dragon raided a treasure vault and got stopped. Now we're setting up for an arc involving a dark god from the void that wants to yeet the world into nonexistence.

Well I'm tempted lol (as long as I don't have to read those last five pages to understand everything)

Well I'm tempted lol (as long as I don't have to read those last five pages to understand everything)
I didn't have to read the last five pages, but then there was confusion. Just wander into the tavern, there are less players there and a fake loli and dragon are bickering at each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back