• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π“ 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓡 𝔀π“ͺ𝓡𝓴𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 π“ͺ 𝓫π“ͺ𝓻... | Supernatural | OCxCanon | Double Friendly

Scarlet-White

Sometimes you just have to believe it to see it
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

𝓐 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓡 𝔀π“ͺ𝓡𝓴𝓼 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 π“ͺ 𝓫π“ͺ𝓻...

Screenshot_2024-01-31-17-33-15-20_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

ABOUT ME

Hi everyone! I have been roleplaying for 10-12 years and have experience with a variety of fandoms and writing styles. I am 29 years old and work full time (40+ hours a week). However, I love writing roleplay in my down time. I'm currently looking for OC x Canon pairings for a Supernatural roleplay.

EXPECTATIONS

Please see my writing style below. I am a rather flexible person, as I myself can get quite busy. But I do require that my partner communicates with me at least once a week to let me know what is going on.

β–² MY WRITING STYLE
β–΄ 2-3 paragraphs per reply/character
β–΄ 2-4 times per week (maybe less when I am really busy)
β–΄ Past tense, third person

β–² YOUR WRITING STYLE
β–΄ Prefer to match partners
β–΄ Available at least 1-2 times per week (OOC adored)
β–΄ Please don't ghost, communicate if something isn't working

PLOTS & PAIRINGS

β–² PAIRINGS
β–΄ OC x Dean Winchester

β–² PLOT
My ideas for the plot will vary according to my partner. I am looking to pair my OC x Dean Winchester - hence the photo prompt above. My OC is still very much a work in progress, but I am hoping that I can flesh things out as the story progresses. I would like to focus on the lore of Supernatural without following the original plot to the letter - leaning more towards an AU plot.

I would be interested in doing a Supernatural roleplay with you! Feel free to PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back