• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern a gazillion 1x1 ideas.

First of all
  • I am a descriptive rper. I can write one paragraph to several paragraphs but it all depends on what you give me to work with. I will not write 25 sentences if you only write 5.
  • I prefer the characters we rp as are 20 or older. I'm out of high school and don't really like/feel comfortable playing as teens.
  • I only do mxf. I have nothing against anything else but I try to write what I know and I have also been told I'm not super great at writing mxm or fxf.
  • Do not make my character chase yours, as in I write a big long reply and in your reply you don't respond or interact with my character at all. It's frustrating. There are a few exceptions but it's rare.
  • Replies - I don't care if you don't reply multiple times a day. Once a day would be nice but I also understand that people get busy/work/go to school etc. I just would like for you to give me notice if you know you won't be on for a couple of days. If I don't hear anything from you I may send you another message and you may do the same to me.
  • I prefer we double. I may make exceptions based off the plotI just think it's easier and more fair if we both play a girl and a guy. we can either roleplay the same plot or two different ones.
Plot ideas:
1. anything mafia related
2. wild west ( i've got a few ideas for this, my favorite though is outlaw and saloon girl)
3. Muse B is a leader of one of two biggest gangs in town who often cause trouble, while Muse A is a goody-two-shoes who is in a relationship with Muse B’s rival. Muse A’s partner often sends them as ambassador to talk to Muse Band their team to arrange meetings. That’s how they meet and they immediately feel an electrifying attraction towards each other. Meetings Muse A arranged for their love-interest often end in a gun fight and Muse A is more than often worried about Muse B. Sometimes Muse B visits Muse A at night and secretly they go on a romantic stroll, hiding from both gangs, since their doing would count as treason in both their teams.
4. Bonnie and Clyde ( either historical or modern day)
5.Newsies
6. give me two wild and adventurous archaeologists/treasure hunting thieves (uncharted, tomb raider, indiana jones, etc) who are on and off for years due to a fear of commitment or something along the lines. they are basically an unstoppable team until one is killed/presumed dead during a mission gone wrong. eventually the other moves on and continues that kind of life somewhat happily until their dead former partner comes back needing help ensue angst
7. The customer I flipped off earlier tonight for touching my butt turned out to be the son of some high-ranking mafia someone-or-other, and now he’s back with his posse and you’re the only other person left in the bar so can you PLEASE do something instead of SITTING there looking drunk as a skunk??”
8. My friends dragged me to this weird honky-tonk western bar that I didn’t even know existed until like an hour ago and you’re playing live country versions of popular songs with your band which I have to admit is pretty terrible but you’re cute and really not a bad singer
9. I’ve been assigned by the FBI to investigate a series of disappearances in a small rural town and you’re the local sheriff who’s Very Pissed Off that I’m now in charge of your investigation”
10. someone give me a plot where muse ais a cop/firefighter/military/etc whose partner/best friend gets killed in the line of work. before they pass, their friend makes them promise to take care of muse b, their spouse. muse a takes the promise to heart, helping muse bmake the arrangements and becomes the rock while muse b’s entire world is turned upside down. but soon muse abegins to fall for muse b, despite their fear of crossing a boundary or being the reason for their friend’s death ( and bonus points if muse b is pregnant when their spouse dies )
muse a is a thief, mastering in art theft and jewel theft. muse b is the special agent assigned to quietly apprehend muse a. however, muse b does not intend on falling head over heels for the elusive criminal. the two meet in a series of settings over time
12. I want a plot of a cute bakeshop owner who closes her bakery once a week to teach little kids how to bake. There’s always one single dad that lingers around after everyone else leaves asking questions. Wait, you want me to teach you too so you can bake with your daughter? Sure come early on Friday nights and I’ll teach you a thing or two. Opps how did we end up covered in flour and making out on my countertop?? Now your daughter keeps asking if I’m your girlfriend.
13. presidents party girl daughter who has been assigned a new secret service bodyguard. He has no idea what he’s in for or the trouble she attracts. She has a problem with the word ‘no’ and he likes to say it a lot.
14. rich/poor plot. muse a is pretty wealthy, maybe suffering from middle child syndrome (and is super rebellious and thinks their life sucks), or maybe they act like they should be treated like royalty. muse b is generally lower-class; maybe they’re rough-and-tumble, all curse words and street smarts, or maybe they’re a total sweetheart who just wants to help others. anyway, they meet somehow and worlds collide.
15. muse a is a boxer and muse b is an emergency room nurse who treats them a lot.
16. muse a is a pop-star/actress and muse b is her bodyguard. muse a is constantly doing impromptu meet-ups and stopping to meet and autograph with fans, because she loves them so much. it’s cute, but it drives muse b crazy bc it puts her in danger, and he worries about her.
17. muse a is the local bad boy — who has quite possibly one of the worst reputations to ever exist, and is known for his thievery, and also for his incredible ability to spend almost every single night of his life at the local police station for one wrongdoing or another — and muse bis the sheltered daughter of an extremely overprotective mother, who literally allows her to do nothing, or go anywhere by herself. muse bconstantly dreams of getting to do all the things that other teenagers are doing, such as drinking and going to parties and falling in love, but she’s far too scared of her mother to ever do anything even slightly rebellious. however one night, after a house burglary that goes wrong, muse a is on the run and stumbles upon muse b’s house, which appears empty at a first glance. it isn’t though, and muse b is actually home alone, while her mother is out somewhere. muse b is instantly in awe of muse a, especially after he’s forced to explain just why he’s ended up in her house (( because of the failedburglary )) and she attempts to befriend him, though muse a wants nothing to do with her, and is planning to make a quick escape — right up until muse bturns out to not be as fragile and innocent as she originally appeared, and threatens to hand muse a into the police unless he takes her away from her usual life of order and rules, and shows her a wild night she won’t forget.
18. Guy and girl went on a blind date once which went horribly wrong and they ended up hating each other. However they both ended up becoming the godparents of their best friends newborn. They were fine with that because they thought nothing was going to happen but unfortunately the parents of the babies die in a car accident leaving the two to take care of the child.
19. plot where muse a is a superhero, and muse b is a journalist who happens to be obsessed with them. All muse b wants in the world is to figure out muse a’s secret identity, and all muse a wants is for muse b to lay off, especially since the two of them happen to be (roommates/best friends/enemies/exes/whatever.)
20. MUSE A is part of one of the notorious five ny italian mafia families and is in deep with the family business and one day MUSE B is in the wrong place at the wrong time and sees something they shoudn’t have so now MUSE A has been put in charge of keeping an eye on MUSE B without tipping them off about anything but push come to shove and muses fall in love but its v v forbidden

I have more if none of these appeal to anyone. Also before anyone writes these off as just romance plots we can make them other things as well. Please don't discount them because of what they appear on the surface.

You caught me at 1.anything mafia related.

I LOVE MAFIA STYLE ROLEPLAYS AND I EXCEL INTO THEM. Okay sorry I got excited haha. If you're interested, hit me up! :)

I like 3, 10, 13, & 20 and would love to work out ideas for any of those!

I'm interested in 9, 12, and 14. I prefer to double since I enjoy maining a female character 98% of the time, but I'm more than happy to play multiple characters. In fact, I really enjoy doing so, it helps make a world.
I'm 21 tomorrow, usually write 2-4 paragraphs, and I try to reply once a day. But my schedule is weird, so it doesn't always happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back