• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom a game of thrones.

spooky.

hi there! my name is spooky, i’m 22, female. super chill, go with the flow type of gal. i'm going to keep this pretty short and simple: i'm looking for a Game of Thrones roleplay. i've seen all seasons (yikes) and plan to read the book soon. i'm specifically looking for someone to roleplay Jon Snow against my oc, and i can play anyone for you! i also do canon pairings, so don't be afraid to ask me about them.

- basics -
- doubling, oc x canon (for fandoms) unless said otherwise.
- full sentences, 3rd person.
- i can write anywhere from two to ten paragraphs, just depends.
- multiple replies a day/few times a week. If life gets in the way, I get it, just let me know and i'll do the same.
- long term.
- i ask that you're over 18.
- I am willing to do separate roleplay, if you did a fandom of my choosing and I’ll do whatever fandom you wish!
- tell me what you want to roleplay when you contact me, a little about you, etc.

hey there! i would love to start something up with you. i can most definitely portray jon snow. i unfortunately cannot PM since I am new to the site, but hit me up if you're interested! i feel like i can abide by all your expectations so if there's anything else you need from me, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back