• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Game Of Thrones - NOW OPEN

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Maybe but since she is a Targaryan it will likely be easier to find allies. Or harder.....

[/QUOTE]
Depends where she lands, probably.

HuorSpinks said:
I'm hoping my Slytherin traits would give be an advantage at least. ^^
TheAncientCenturion said:
That's true, it'll help you survive probably!
FUCK ROHAN TOO, AM I RIGHT?!
Yea, that help out Snape and Riddle real well. Just don't let your character go into the Neck or mess with any lightning scarred boy with a magic stick :P

Last edited by a moderator:
JustWhipIt said:
I suppose now's the time to admit that I never finished reading Order of the Phoenix. ._.
I never read any of them. To slow in the beginning.However I read so much harry potter fanfic that I know everything that happens

I just realized we have a girl who had been struck by lightning in this RP, so @HuorSpinks you might want your character to avoid her too, just in case she knows magic/has a magic stick.

And now's the time to admit that I have neither read the books, nor watched the movies. Other than the first and third books and the last movie.

JustWhipIt said:
I suppose now's the time to admit that I never finished reading Order of the Phoenix. ._.
I guess now's the time to admit I've only see the movies.
And I thought they were hit and miss.
[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I never read any of them. To slow in the beginning.However I read so much harry potter fanfic that I know everything that happens

[/QUOTE]
HuorSpinks said:
And now's the time to admit that I have neither read the books, nor watched the movies. Other than the first and third books and the last movie.
[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I saw a few of the movies

[/QUOTE]
Ehh, close enough *shrug*

I'm honestly look forward to what's to come;

I'm planning for The Greyjoys to be one of the first to actually initiate the war. I plan on them slowly sacking towns on the coasts of The Westerlands and The Reach- until they take over Old Town and fuck shit up. As they're looking for some way to hatch a certain egg.

I've got multiple things for Aerea to do, depending on how shit goes. One of them involves aligning herself with The Baratheons because she thinks they tried to kill Kuvira. @JustWhipIt

I plan on turning Eveleen into a very... "Catelyn Stark" like figure. That is all I'll say.

Filicity is kind of up in the air. I picture her marrying someone and her and her husband having a big-ish role in the war. But, I'm not too sure yet.

HuorSpinks said:
I think I found a house. Can I play the Tyrell Heir?
Sure, I've already come up with a name for him. But I haven't mentioned him in the roleplay, so you can totally change it! He has to be older than Eveleen though, just so you know. (34+)

TheFordee14 said:
I'm honestly look forward to what's to come;
I'm planning for The Greyjoys to be one of the first to actually initiate the war. I plan on them slowly sacking towns on the coasts of The Westerlands and The Reach- until they take over Old Town and fuck shit up. As they're looking for some way to hatch a certain egg.

I've got multiple things for Aerea to do, depending on how shit goes. One of them involves aligning herself with The Baratheons because she thinks they tried to kill Kuvira. @JustWhipIt

I plan on turning Eveleen into a very... "Catelyn Stark" like figure. That is all I'll say.

Filicity is kind of up in the air. I picture her marrying someone and her and her husband having a big-ish role in the war. But, I'm not too sure yet.

Sure, I've already come up with a name for him. But I haven't mentioned him in the roleplay, so you can totally change it! He has to be older than Eveleen though, just so you know. (34+)
The idea of the war to come being waged (likely) primarily by the Targaryen princesses each allying themselves with a different side is really, really cool. It makes it seem less like Robert's Rebellion and just a giant bum rush for the Iron Throne.

xD You sound so disappointed.
I've read all the books, but gave up on the movies after the fourth one. They lost their appeal to me. *shrug* if you like the movies/didn't read the books, great. Just like with ASoIaF I prefer the books, but like/can respect certain aspects of the tv/live action movies myself. I just don't like it when people who are a fan of one medium puts down people who are a fan of the other.

HuorSpinks said:
@TheFordee14 Awesome, thanks! I'll pick a name for him then. Have a long work day today, so I'll get a character sheet up by tonight.
Thanks, am looking forward to this!
Welcome to the club! We seem to move pretty uh, fast. Not too fast, but quicker than most RP's I've been apart of.

The idea of the war to come being waged (likely) primarily by the Targaryen princesses each allying themselves with a different side is really, really cool. It makes it seem less like Robert's Rebellion and just a giant bum rush for the Iron Throne.
And we all know bum rushes are the tits, in this case literally.

WanderingJester said:
I've read all the books, but gave up on the movies after the fourth one. They lost their appeal to me. *shrug* if you like the movies/didn't read the books, great. Just like with ASoIaF I prefer the books, but like/can respect certain aspects of the tv/live action movies myself. I just don't like it when people who are a fan of one medium puts down people who are a fan of the other.
And how do you feel about the author behind Harry Potter to be writing more books, after what, five years or more of not touching the subject? It seems a bit odd to me.

Heh, as long as it's not as fast as that insane Fairy Tail roleplay I'm a part of. I can barely keep up with that one.

I usually post twice a day, three times if I'm not working (which is like, every wednesday)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back