• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A GAME OF SINS. [RECRUITING- 2 SPOT LEFT]

Wiggle

the best of the best, ya heard
Hello! I am now recruiting semi-literate roleplayers for my thread called "A Game of Sins." A basic summary of the story is that a group of humans turned demons for whatever reason is forced to fight in a tournament that takes place every few centuries, these creatures fight each other until two winners are crowned from the basic group and have to fight the previous winners from the last one, known as the King and Queen. This is a character driven plot focusing more on the internal struggles of the characters and the drama between them, with fights and such mixed in. If this is something that interests you, I would like to encourage you to take a look at the thread.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-game-of-sins.82716/#post-2395292

Thanks for looking and I hope you'll join us as we need 2 more people. Please keep in mind that your character must either be human or a demon that fits in with the background of the story. There aren't any elves, dwarves or other fantasy races in this universe, only demons, humans and angels (angels haven't been introduced yet).

Last edited by a moderator:
BUMP, still need 3 people.

Bump

BUMP! Come on, come roleplay with us.

BUMP! We need female characters! Please follow the link on the original post if this interests you.

UPDATE! We need only one more character! Preferably a female, but you are able to create a second male if wanted. Come and check us out, it'll be a grand ole time!

LOOKING FOR A FEW MORE RPERS, MUST BE ABLE TO WRITE A COHERENT PARAGRAPH OR TWO. Preferable female characters, but you are allowed two characters, so if you're interested, follow the link.

LFM RPers, need female characters. You need to be coherent in your writing, and be able to write a solid paragraph or two.

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back