• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Game Called Life (Accepting)

[QUOTE="Edward Valentine]finally posted a character sheet, now just need to makes a party.

[/QUOTE]
It looks good, but be sure to list a magic catalyst. It would be bad to go into the field without being capable of deploying a circle.

Only those who specify it. It's pretty much the 'I accept that my magic will be greatly hindered' button.

As well, there are characters without magic. But after that mild note, your character is fine. Thanks for joining!

Well, the general idea so far is "We're off to see GleamFang, the wonderful Wolf of Highlands!" So pretty much derp your way there and you're set. You could probably do the thing everyone else has done and take a request from the bulletin board and then get with the group that is starting to get together around there.

@Edward Valentine

If you seek to join with another, there are currently three chances. One, is a group building on the outskirts of town. A second, would be a pair with Exanis, and NightFlame. The third, would be my character alone within town (Who will avoid the GleamFang route.).

Otherwise, feel free to find yourself a quest, or merely do something within town.

People are embarking to take on quests near the dungeon entrance, and it seems a common thought the people are seeking to clear it so early. If you want your chances for early loot, then you might want to find your way into one of the groups that are building.

However, again,

@NightFlame

I highly recommend you review the tabs once more, then follow Exanis's path. On that note, thank you @Exanis !

Where is your character headed?

sorry, I'm very lazy and started reading but got tired and started skimming works. Then i had chinese food and now I just feel heavy. So your character is looking into the rebirth of the adventurers?

Last edited by a moderator:
The next town over, perhaps getting in a little trouble along the way. Maybe even recklessly testing what death offers within this world along her path. She is a silly individual driven by a thirst for knowledge.

This RP seems to be much more Log Horizon than SAO to me. And that's fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
It did certainly turn out that way, haha. However, initially we plotted with SAO in mind.

Ive had a questions thats been bothering but I forgot about till now. What about rewards.

Dungeon loot, event loot, and World event rewards will probably be announced by either me or Lana. For quest rewards, we will trust everyone to fill that out for themselves. But if that is abused, then further systems would have to be placed. Most likely you will gain gold or various items, in a few cases you might gain gear. But, if you gain gear, make sure it is not something over the top. You do not get platinum tier gear off a gather quest in the first area.

If you are wanting something specific to be your reward loot, if/when you are eligible, inform us.

eh, I'm more of a random loot type guy, but none-the-less. Sounds good. I want to do the dungeon but I don't know. Figuring out the world with you does sound interesting. I feel like there would lots of fun trouble involved. You mind if I hop along?

Dungeon loot for the most part will be completely random. (Maybe I will give you a toothpick... Kidding..) However, World Events will hold specific meanings and change quite a number of things. They are perhaps the single most important events to look out for. The results of them literally shape the world, if you fail one of them, Aparches may even crumble permanently. Regular events will hold less importance, and be treated much like dungeons..

Otherwise, feel free to tag along.

Clockwork Syringe]Can we possibly get examples of loot from quests for future reference? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22825-kel-vas/ said:
@Kel Vas[/URL]
Basically any general item (Potions, crystals, foods, gold, unscribed runes). You will need food, you will need water, and you will need sleep. In the future, when housing is available, you may even get furniture and the like.

What you can not get from random quests; Skills, Levels, Mid-Tier Gear (Do remember, this is the first area. You can get some gear, just don't make it overkill), Mounts, Housing.

As well, sorry for being slow on this reply, my niece begged me to build a dollhouse their parents bought her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back