• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Game Called Life (Accepting)

Freyu Valentine

The One Who Wanders
Be Nice! Or suffer the might of my squirrelly wrath! I will have to stab you in the eye with a really hot French fry. So please be kind to each other it is just a game this time ;3

Last edited by a moderator:
@NightFlame

Any Magic can be used by anyone if they practice it enough and use the Incantation system correctly, there are no classes just the amount of effort you focus on these skills

[QUOTE="Leo Radomir]I don't play tons of games but i'm happy to play a helper char for charter

[/QUOTE]
If you want to thats okay ^-^ just make up a sheet and stuff

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]If you want to thats okay ^-^ just make up a sheet and stuff

[/QUOTE]
wouldn't make more sense for you to do yours first then i work along with it

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Oh? Well I'm not making one till tomorrow though I am creating a mage most likely if I do create someone

[/QUOTE]
that's fine i'll play and arcana fighter type so i can protect you and jazz

[QUOTE="Lana Valentine]Sounds good ya?
Anyway I hope some others roll into this OwO

[/QUOTE]
yeah would u be up for a zombie rp

Lana Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29642-nightflame/ said:
@NightFlame[/URL]
Characters are starting about a week into the situation so that's fine to be a little strong also I'll be accepting the CS as well ;3

@Leo Radomir

I guess so if you'd want me involved
i'm not very good with the whole stat thing for char but i can do it with your help

This looks cool, but I have a question. The characters have amnesia, right? Does this mean they can't remember their names as well? If so, did they give themselves names or were names given to them?

@Miss Derp

They couldn't remember anything at all involving how they arrived in this Game like world not even their names however when they looked around the first starting city all the NPCs knew them and their Names but that was it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lana Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/29642-nightflame/ said:
@NightFlame[/URL]
Perfect, I'm sorry for being a bit tough on that but, since so many people were missing this point I had to mention it. Thank you though ^-^ she is accepted
Not at all! No problem, Should I make the first post or just wait for someone?

NightFlame said:
Not at all! No problem, Should I make the first post or just wait for someone?
I'm typing up the introduction to the world and Roku's character bits myself right now so it'll be a few more minutes at least until free range posting begins.

Also a lot of NPC like actions will be handled by @Kel Vas and I in our posts though simple shopping and things like that of course will be glossed over by yourselves. The major Events and people with quests or are somewhat important are handled by us for simplicity on all.

Lana Valentine]I'm typing up the introduction to the world and Roku's character bits myself right now so it'll be a few more minutes at least until free range posting begins. Also a lot of NPC like actions will be handled by [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22825-kel-vas/ said:
@Kel Vas[/URL] and I in our posts though simple shopping and things like that of course will be glossed over by yourselves. The major Events and people with quests or are somewhat important are handled by us for simplicity on all.
Okay! I'll be here waiting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back