• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Galaxy of Darkness

Probably more Thompson. Kerouac imitation (such as the beatniks) rather missed the whole point of Kerouac. And not Bukowski because I'm not really familiar with his work.

Forgive my lurking, but how will a promethean's disquiet play out on board a boat everyone is stuck on?

DeusExAlice said:
Forgive my lurking, but how will a promethean's disquiet play out on board a boat everyone is stuck on?
I'm working on it.

Atom said:
Grey
is there room?

And what can I not make, specifically.
Lessee...

Not a Mage. Definitely not.

Not a Prommie.

Not a Demon. No one goes Demon this time.

Not a Vampire because more than one in such a confined space is a bad idea.

So, changeling, werewolf, Sin-Eater or standard human. Human with some upgrades, perhaps.

Is anyone else hyped for Beast because I like the idea of adding Beast to this mix.

Grey said:
Is anyone else hyped for Beast because I like the idea of adding Beast to this mix.
I have squibbles with Beast, but I've yet to read the kickstarter document fully and I was wondering what'd happen if a Beast added the ship to their lair? Something bad no doubt >_> Although with a decent sized ship might be able to add little bits of it.

Hm. Would that maybe work for disquiet? Prommie just doesn't bunk down in one part of the ship for too long?

I'd stick a Beast on a ship with all of a kind of supernatural, and let them add rooms if not the whole thing to their Lair.

I'm aware of some of the quibbles with Beast as written, but I hear Matt is editing a load of it and adding 15k words. Which he actually said he'd have done by tomorrow - considering he started on Monday, that'll be impressive.

I'm intrigued by this mention of beast

But I have no material on it

Or is there even material?

[Desire for predation intensifies]

On one hand I'm really curious to read up the edits/new material...on the other hand rereading. Nooooo

Also Atom, it's a new line they made. It's still in a kickstarter phase. The fanmade splat called Leviathan is (I think?) "close" to it?

I don't know much on it, only heard it being described as inspired by/related?

It's very specifically not related to Leviathan - apparently the devs do not read fansplats so as not to be influenced. But they ended up hitting a lot of the same notes.

Neato! I've heard something like that where people won't read fanfiction related to their works and stuff so they can't be accused of stealing someone else's work. /kinda liked the idea fan made splat became a real thing ,_,

Also I'll stop crappin' up your topic. Sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back