• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A FNAF Security Breach Rp search

GlitchyGamerGirl

I'm here to chew *ss and kick bubblegum
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I'm back with an updated rp search for FNAF Security Breach! I only have a few requests and rules, so bear with me.

1. I'm looking for someone who can play as Sun/Moon, but it can be a double up if you'd like, me playing a character for you. I'm okay with any gender ships MXF, FxF, MxM

2. I shall be using an oc, so you can too, if you want to

3. I would really prefer a a romantic plot because I'm just a sucker for it

4. Please Please please please please! I'm saying please, please be at least semi lit. I just don't like one liners because they're hard to work off of. Also, don't write like

*Picks up stick* look what I has!

It's really annoying because it just feels like there's no effort put into it

5. I am usually more active during weekdays because I work weekends. I am also EST so please bear with me on that

6. As for your activeness, I can be very understanding of schedules and such, but I'd like to be informed if you're going away for more than a week. I will also try to reply as soon as possible, but sometimes I get busy or can't think of a response.

I have no clue if this is still active but I would love to rp with you! ✨

Users who are viewing this thread

Back