• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A few RP ideas attached to a flexible writer.

Fabian Gaurd

The Lightning King
Hello! I would like to get straight to the point and say I would like to do an rp with any of the following themes and plot points integrated into the story. As the title implies I am incredibly flexible on what occurs in the story. You will notice I am more providing generalized ideas and my character I would like to play within that idea more so than a firm plot.

My writing style can be very detailed, multi paragraph, chapter like style, or shorter, one to two sentence conversational style roleplaying; And everything in-between. I enjoy matching my partners wishes with the writing style so that the dynamic of the story stays consistent between writers.

The platforms I rp on can be discussed in private messages.

That about covers that, here are my ideas!

Harry Potter Fandom ideas

1: The Witch And Her Departmentally Assigned Squib
Our characters work in the Ministry of Magic and are assigned to be partners for an investigation of some kind. Preferably your character would be an Auror, and mine would be a Squib who obtained a job within the Auror office as an analyst. This time period can be either during the reign of Lord Voldemort or after. If the time period you prefer is during his reign the main point of the RP will be their struggles agaisnt the very active threat to the wizarding world. If you would prefer after his fall the story would be far less action oriented, and more about rounding up the leftover Death Eaters and exploring how the two interact in the world that is still getting used to the aftermath of the war and the affects of blood prejudice. Your character in either scenario can really be anything. My character will be a very strong willed but mild mannered person, assigned to be your partner in order to foster a better image for the ministry, to combat all the blatant muggleborn racism. He is constantly under-estimated and will do anything to shake the wizarding world into realizing how powerful hard work can make you, regardless of magic.

2: The Slytherin And Her Ambition
In this one the timeline is unimportant, but I will be playing a Gryffindor in a teacher student relationship. My character can either be the teacher or the student, but in all capacities he will be a brave, brash, typical Gryffindor idiot. His charm is in his sense of honor and strength. The only requirement for this one is your character must be a Slytherin. Cunning, manipulative if you so wish, practically evil.

My Hero Academia
1: A Bloody Good Time
A very standard cookie cutter setting of our characters both being UA students, but we can put our own twists on it. My character would be the son of Vlad King, with the quirk of Blood Control. We can be 1-A or 1-B students. A very simple premise but opens the door to many different takes on the setting.

2: Its All A Little Grey
In this plot my character is a Hero fighting for truth! Justice! Honor! Etcetera etcetera you get the spiel. The problem is, there's a certain villain who he likes a little too much to be healthy. In this fic you would play the villain that slowly makes my hero a little less heroic, and my character would make you villain a little less maniacal.

Note: These aren't just my fandom ideas and I am entirely up to the concept of these dynamics and ideas being put into a different setting, fandom or not!

I would like it to be noted I am far more attached to my potential characters than any given setting, so if you have suggestion or alterations of any kind feel free to message me with ideas! You can make overpowered people who smash down every obstacle if that tickles your fancy, as long as we can make it interesting, I am in.

Last edited:
Bump! (Edit to update that I dont only do fandoms I am perfectly fine with these dynamics and themes being brought out of the universe in placed them in and put into a different setting!)

Last edited:
Hey! Id be really interested in creating something with our BNHA characters! Feels free to shoot me a message if you're interested :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back