• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Few Plots In Mind...(Accepting Multiple Partners)

OhFallenMars

The Red Planet

WELCOME TO THIS...

Whatever this is, anyways...

Oh yeah, plots. Look at me, Miss Scatterbrain.

So, I'm not super huge on plots in the first place, I much prefer fandoms, but I'm having a very bad need for a few of these right now. And they don't need fandoms for them.

So, I'm a pretty normal person. I like to get to know people and if you aren't feeling that, it's cool, I won't get offended. Just let me know that it isn't your style and I can handle it.

I've been on this site for who knows how long now, but I've been roleplaying since I was like 10-ish. Crazy, right? I've always had a love for reading and writing ever since I can remember, and roleplaying has become my artistic output in all of this.

Generally, I'd like at least an average of three paragraphs PER CHARACTER per post. More is better, but three is a good number. I also prefer to double up. We can talk characters though when we get to that point.

PLOTS:

Linkwood University

acceptedlife.gif

Linkwood has always had strange things happen. Always. Students hear disembodied voices, have strange, and usually similar, dreams, and sometimes find hidden passageways around the school. No one questions it, though. It's Linkwood, and Linkwood always has strange things happening. Character A and Character B are best friends, the same for Character D and Character C. All four have known each other for all of their lives, having gone to the same elementary and secondary schools. C and D are the basic bullies, but they have calmed down a bit since coming into University. But, the teasing doesn't stop. All four characters are taking Psychology this semester, and the Professor has quite the obsession with Serial Killers. The Professor partners up the whole class, A and C are together, B and D are together. A and C get Alfredo Balli Trevino, the serial killer that Hannibal Lecter was based on, while B and D get Persavus Montre, Linkwood's own psychotic killer. Montre had killed A's parents when they were a child, so B doesn't let A know what they were assigned at first, causing a small rift. The assignment is to do research and make their own assumptions on why the killer was driven to commit their crimes. While the four are out on a study session, something is drawing them to the old church on campus. Can they uncover the secrets of Linkwood? And what does the school have to do with Montre?
A Night To Scream For

tumblr_nahlvbxYSm1sk0xezo1_400.gif

Five friends go out to investigate their towns supposed 'haunted' house. Which is more like a mansion. A few of them don't believe in ghosts and brush it all off as someone trying to scare them until one of them goes missing. Specifically, the one who is bashing on the ghosts the most. Terrified, the four friends start to make their way out of the house to call the police, only to find out they are trapped. All of the doors and windows are locked from the outside. The friends split up into twos, and begin looking around for anything that can help them get out, or help them find their friend. But, will they make it out? And is it a ghost, or is it something entirely different?
Our Own GhostBUSTERS!

tumblr_n55zj4Bo1y1ralkl9o1_250.gif

A team of ghost hunters gets more than they originally bargained for when they accept a normal sounding call. The normal routine is a night in the house. The next morning, they would smudge the areas with the most activity, drag salt, and spritz holy water. Only, this isn't a normal call. This isn't a normal ghost. It's quite the demon.
Possession

a02d058be77c303214b19a0bb605f4f0.jpg

Something about a possessed person and something like that. I just want a possession but I don't have an exact idea.

If you have any other plots that follow around the same area of ghosts, serial killers, possessions, etc. Let me know and we can talk something out! I'm feeling the spooky stuff right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back