• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A few modern plots

Rising

Hey guys, so I have some plots in mind that I would like to try out. But first here are some of my rules.

- Be active

- If you are bored at any point and want to quit the rp tell me and we'll call it quits.

- I only do MxF pairings and my females aren't that good so I'll be going for the male roles.

- I prefer thread rp.

- As for the post length I write 1-2 paragraphs per post but can match my partner if they write more.

- I don't use BB codes because I have no idea how to use them yet.

- If you can provide a writing sample that'd be awesome.

Ok now here are the plots!

The Mysterious Man (TAKEN)

Your character is a strong-willed girl in her early 20s that lives alone. She is in a bit of financial trouble and needs some money. And seeing how she has a couple of spare rooms she decided to get a roommate. Her ad said females only but when a handsome guy who says he's a reporter shows up on her doorstep willing to pay 5 months in advance, enough money to end her problems how can she refuse? But when the guy starts leaving at odd night hours and comes back with an injury or his cloths covered in blood. Was this guy really a reporter Or did she bite more than she can chew?

The World We Deserve (Zombie Apocalypse)

My character is a the only man alive in a little town, surrounded by the walking dead. But he knew all the ins and outs of this town and was surviving by knowing when and where to go for supplies and became pretty good at avoiding the zombies. He suspected that out there, there must be people who are surviving together but never dared to leave the place he knew so well. But when a woman (Your Character) walks into his town everything changes. She is headed to a safezone people called Hope Haven. She wasn't 100% sure it's real but it's the only hope that kept her going. With supplies running extremely low in the town my character decides to join her. But with miles upon miles of dangerous zombies and even more dangerous humans lie ahead. Will they survive?

Getting By (TAKEN)

I don't have an exact plot for this one but I was thinking something along the lines of a newly married couple and their attempts to juggle between their personal lives, jobs and the problems life throws at them. I welcome any plot suggestions if you have any!

That's it for now! Post a comment or PM me if you are interested in any of them :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm up for all three plots so, if you're still looking, shoot me a pm and tell me which one you want to do the most.

I also have a couple of ideas that we can discuss for the third one.

The world we desreve sounds great! I'd enjoy it very much if pmed with that plot!

The world we deserve sounds great! I'd enjoy it very much if PMed with that plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back