• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A few little ideas

somewhatdamaged19

Ok, so I am looking for a few partners to do these roleplaying with me, I am itching for a good story that I can get really absorbed into, you know the ones where you can fan girl over and one where you totally fall in love with the characters? Well that is what I want.

Please be able to write a decent amount, I am not expecting a novel, but i need something that i can reply to or i get bored, also if you feel something isn't working then tell me please.
Although the below ideas are romance based I do not want fluff, I want angst, drama, issues, and everything in between.

Still with me?? Great! Now on to the plots. The roles that I have listed are MxF based but I do want to have a chance to play the M and the F lead so looking for people who are not just set on taking the F lead!.

In the shadows:

Muse A is a newly turned vampire, it happened so fast that they had no idea until the hunger set in and they needed to feed. Still trying to fight their 'illness' they meet muse B, someone who doesn't accept their boundaries and someone who under normal circumstances they would have killed, but something is drawing them in, making them believe that they are not a monster. Ps, vampires don't sparkle...

I will try and fix you.

Muse A is in an asylum, they woke up there 2 years ago and have never been able to get to the bottom of why they were here other than to be subjected to numerous tests and experiments. They have become the most feared patient in the facilitiy, can the new psychiatrist help them figure things out?

Just one more hit..

Muse A is an addict, but is also the son of the most powerful CEO in New York next in line to inherit the family business, if he doesn't drag the company's name into the dirt with him. Nights of drink and drug fuelled fights, followed by days of tabloid headlines is having its tole. Muse B is an intern, a disposable asset who is given the task of being Muse As fake girlfriend attending functions with him and trying to right the wrongs he has done.

If you feel you would be interested in any of these very loose plots then please hop into my inbox, I'm looking at doing this rp in private message here, I don't do threads or discord, sorry.

Ok, so I am looking for a few partners to do these roleplaying with me, I am itching for a good story that I can get really absorbed into, you know the ones where you can fan girl over and one where you totally fall in love with the characters? Well that is what I want.

Please be able to write a decent amount, I am not expecting a novel, but i need something that i can reply to or i get bored, also if you feel something isn't working then tell me please.
Although the below ideas are romance based I do not want fluff, I want angst, drama, issues, and everything in between.

Still with me?? Great! Now on to the plots. The roles that I have listed are MxF based but I do want to have a chance to play the M and the F lead so looking for people who are not just set on taking the F lead!.

In the shadows:

Muse A is a newly turned vampire, it happened so fast that they had no idea until the hunger set in and they needed to feed. Still trying to fight their 'illness' they meet muse B, someone who doesn't accept their boundaries and someone who under normal circumstances they would have killed, but something is drawing them in, making them believe that they are not a monster. Ps, vampires don't sparkle...

I will try and fix you.

Muse A is in an asylum, they woke up there 2 years ago and have never been able to get to the bottom of why they were here other than to be subjected to numerous tests and experiments. They have become the most feared patient in the facilitiy, can the new psychiatrist help them figure things out?

Just one more hit..

Muse A is an addict, but is also the son of the most powerful CEO in New York next in line to inherit the family business, if he doesn't drag the company's name into the dirt with him. Nights of drink and drug fuelled fights, followed by days of tabloid headlines is having its tole. Muse B is an intern, a disposable asset who is given the task of being Muse As fake girlfriend attending functions with him and trying to right the wrongs he has done.

If you feel you would be interested in any of these very loose plots then please hop into my inbox, I'm looking at doing this rp in private message here, I don't do threads or discord, sorry.
I am interested in the last one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back