• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A few ideas with no one to execute them with! (plots/pairings inside)

TheOddball

Allons-y!
What I am like as a partner:

• I am quickly sucked into an interesting roleplay!
  • I am able to post once a day/once every other day/once a week depending on length of post required.
  • I am generally online after 4PM on weekdays and after 11AM on weekends until late - this is not necessarily time in which I'll post in though
  • If an RP is clearly not working or I feel as though I physically cannot respond, I will try and say it as nicely as possible so and we can call it off or do something else.
  • You WILL have to pester me for response sometimes.
  • I live in the UK, so just a warning about timezones. If you're in America I'll be thinking of going to bed by the time you're just coming online and stuff.
  • My grammar and spelling is usually spot on, and my posts range from 2-7 paragraphs, depending on how much you give me to work with and if there's a need for a long-winded post.
  • My writing is in third person, I expect yours to be too.

What I require in you as a partner:

• I would like you to reply once a day/once every other day too, obviously there will be times you can't, just drop me a message
  • I'd like you to be able to (roughly) mirror my posts.
  • Grammar and spelling is a must.
  • You have to be prepared to play more than one character! (not always more main ones, but definitely NPCs!)
  • Please talk to me in PMs! It makes it easier to talk to you about the RP, and to get to know you better!

What I will do:

• I will explore dark themes. I'm not uncomfortable with violence, drugs, abuse etc.
  • I will play multiple characters, and create (basic to detailed) character sheets for all of them.
  • I can do MxF or FxF, maybe MxM at a push.
  • I can play canon characters.
  • I will play OCs among canon characters.

What I won't do:

• I generally won't play the male in a MxF pairing (unless there's multiple relationships, but if there's only one I'd rather play the female - I can be persuaded though).
  • I won't play genderfluid/transgender characters as I feel I cannot portray them correctly, I will RP alongside them though.

Ideas:

Post apocalyptic** (and pirates, kind of):

Our characters are part of the 1% that are immune to a disease which has swept across the world and killed off the population. It has been a year since the outbreak and a group of islands with plenty of resources have been discovered by our group of characters and they decide to build their lives there. However, the islands are going to be wanted by groups of unruly, mafia-like people who won't take no for an answer. Our characters will have to defend themselves both on land and off land.

Boarding school

This would be set in an international boarding school that has mixed gender students. I haven't really got many ideas for this but I always wanted to do one aha. Could make it some sort of superpower school? (Not really childish though, would want it to be a serious RP) Or if not, have an antagonist threat from a cruel teacher or student against another student.

Prostitutes and drugs and gangs and such***

Not sure if I'm really into this or not, but I had an idea once about girls being taken from the streets against their will and put into a brothel kind of thing, it would be comradery between the group of girls and drama between them, and then maybe a romance between one of the pimps that is actually genuine and then subplots about abuse - all that crazy stuff. Obviously, everything would be within RPNations rules.

Time travel

My character would be part of a group called the Time Agents who travel through time to fix events (and for leisure of course), bit like Doctor Who as they search for their own companions and stuff, which would be your character(s) (would quite like a fxf romance for this, but not necessary lol)

Celebritiy x Fan*

We would both play OCs and double for this! If we didn't double, I'd want to be a female celebrity. We can go anywhere with this really!

Pokemon*

See this thread.

Teacher x student (with a twist)*

I was looking for someone who'd play a teacher (don't mind the gender but my student would be female) who would take advantage and be manipulative after realising the student has a crush, but after time genuinely falls for them - bit of a dark romance. I can be convinced to double for this.

Lion King-esque**

I've been looking for someone to do an RP in the realms of the Lion King universe, but completely with OC lions - got a ton of OCs for this as TLK was how I started roleplaying. I have a few ideas too! Multiple characters would be a must.

Downton Abbey**

I want to do a complete OC cast but in the same setting, this would be a mammoth RP but hopefully someone is interested! I know the period and rules for this quite well and can share a ton of information with you.

If you think you have an idea I'd like, just tell me! PM me if you're interested, if you can't PM yet, just drop me a reply and I'll PM you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite busy atm (on my phone), but I quite fancy the time travel idea and the post-apocalyptic idea. Either or both would be fine, up to you. :) I'm a Grammar Nazi so I don't think that's a problem, and I try to be consistent, so I hope you'll consider me. ^-^ If you want, I'm in several role plays that you could check out if you want to check out my writing style in the link within my signature. Hoping to role play with you! ^-^

TheOddball said:
Post apocalyptic** (and pirates, kind of):
Our characters are part of the 1% that are immune to a disease which has swept across the world and killed off the population. It has been a year since the outbreak and a group of islands with plenty of resources have been discovered by our group of characters and they decide to build their lives there. However, the islands are going to be wanted by groups of unruly, mafia-like people who won't take no for an answer. Our characters will have to defend themselves both on land and off land.
Ooh, I love this! I'd love to RP it with you, if you're interested. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back