• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A few ideas I've got

Valentina Aeternum

~A Goddess of Story~
First of all, hello and hi~ I seek friends and RP partners that aren't going to ditch without warning. So I can be a kinda Chatty Cathy get me? Here's a couple of my rules...

-I can literally do anything, I can be that person that can be a literate RPer or I can work with you. I'd prefer someone who can keep me interested though.

-Until the whole 10 post thing we can email or forum RP I don't mind either way.

-Please if you've gotta dip for awhile just lemme know, so I'm not impatiently waiting for a reply.

-I tend to reply quickly if I'm online, I don't expect quick answers back. There are times when I'll take awhile which will mostly be during the week because I work full time.

-That's all I've got for now...I'm pretty sure.

Idea 1- A Celtic RP, I started something like this with someone on another site a long time ago but they suddenly vanished on me...it's basically about a woman who gets kidnapped by barbarians, considering the times selling her is not above thier ways, they're barbarians after all.

It all starts in a small village where she is one of the only young women who is of an age where she can be useful, there's only young children and elderly folk in the village. She's an enchantress of sorts, not because of magic or any of that no she's got a heavenly voice. He is a leader of a nomadic tribe of people, except they are not peaceful, they fight, steal, they act more like mercenaries than anything else, the leader is all that really prevents them from causing complete chaos, the blood boils just under the surface, the risk for betrayal is high, but a leader will do what he must to maintain some semblance of control.

Idea 2- Literally anything Fairy Tail, it can involve OCs, official characters, literally anything on this sky's the limit. We can talk this over a little more.

Idea 3- This one is an original idea. I've always loved the zodiac and astrology, so I came up with a random idea...oh and this can definitely be turned into a group play...I just wanna test the grounds of it to be honest...definitely more of a group idea...whoops.

We are reincarnations of the zodiac signs, their physical representations in human form. Each of us has a special abilities, a different form we can take besides human, with skills that are representative of our signs. With these abilities come a responsibility and a curse, reincarnations are born every generation but only once every 500 years 12 of these reincarnations replace another set of 12 who have lived for those 500 years in the sky. In a place only known as The Celestial Palace, the job of those watching over the world below is to protect the balance of evil and good. As a result half of these spirits are evil and half are good. Aquarius, Leo, Aries, Cancer, Gemini, and Virgo are all good and attempt to keep the others from causing too much trouble. Scorpio, Capricorn, Sagittarius, Libra, Pisces, and Taurus always try to cause trouble for the people they watch over, it's an endless cycle.

1x1 the idea is that an evil sign and good sign start falling for each other, but it's almost Romeo and Juliet esq, where the rest of the signs would cause them trouble if they found out about it though.

Anyway those are my 3 ideas for now I may update, if you're interested reply here~!

Actually, there litterally already was a roelplay which practically had that exact plot set up in fantasy section for very long ago (as a search thread by, hum... @TooManyIdeas I think-forgive me if I am confusing the maker). Just thought I should let you know. I would link you to the RP too, but doing things on mobile makes EVERYTHING harder.

Idea said:
Actually, there litterally already was a roelplay which practically had that exact plot set up in fantasy section for very long ago (as a search thread by, hum... @TooManyIdeas I think-forgive me if I am confusing the maker). Just thought I should let you know. I would link you to the RP too, but doing things on mobile makes EVERYTHING harder.
._.' I had no idea...welp so I shouldn't hold out too much hope for that to get enough interest then. (Legitimately just joined the site like last night so...haha)

[QUOTE="Arius LaVari]._.' I had no idea...welp so I shouldn't hold out too much hope for that to get enough interest then. (Legitimately just joined the site like last night so...haha)

[/QUOTE]
It's ok, I wasn't saying it to bash you, but to tell you that if you were looking for that kind of Roleplay you could go look it up , contact the owner, maybe even save it from dying before even starting as it is.

Nenma Takashi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/40284-arius-lavari/ said:
@Arius LaVari[/URL]
I'm super down for a Fairy Tail Rp
Yay! Yes please! If you could send a PM we can talk more about what sort of idea we wanna do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back