• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Fantasy World Under Antarctica and the Scientists that "Discover it"

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
Okay, so I would like to flesh out what I have of a world that's already pretty big with a group of people with the option of playing either a scientist stationed in Antarctica or one of the natives.There will be killer unicorns and other magical creatures that want to eat you and if you're a scientist, almost no one will want anything to do with you, seeing it as a bad omen that you're there. Oh yeah, and there's magic. Let me know if you have any questions.

I see how it could be disappointing, but all in all the unicorns are fairly amazing. Just to show that I actually do have some stuff for this, other mythical beasts that may or may not eat you include fae-ponies, pixies, dryads, dragons(of course), animal shifters, centaurs, mermaids, satyrs and their version of magic user, wicces.

(Hint: I'm giving you vague stuff so you ask me about stuff)

Sounds cool, will any of us have interesting powers or anything? Also are some more hostile then others?

Answer one: But of course! The magic system is in the spoiler below with top as the highest and bottom as the lowest:

Red

Green

Lavender

Purple

Silver

Bright Flame Blue

Blue

Mauve

Yellow

Orange

Pink

Gold

Gray

Bronze

Strawberry Sherbet

Brown

Khaki

Black

White

Also that's primary color because secondary color has about as much affect as an electron in atomic mass.

Anyways, based on how high up you rank(and like I have a percentage for how common each one is) you can access the following abilities listed in the same order:

Molecular Telekinesis(Used for things like moving mountains and such), Time travel

Necromancy, Time telling

Advanced Spellwork

Bonding Items, Dark Spellwork

Death Magic

Enchanting Items (like increased accuracy, flame resistance, etc.)

"Shields" (Great for countering death magic as well as physical attacks)

Precision Telekinesis

Uncommon Spellwork

Teleportation

Force fields, Projection

Common Spellwork

Unprecise Telekinesis

Also, certain places see certain magic as taboo, so you might not know.

If I missed something, tell me, but I did not miss:

Super Speed- Anyone can teleport. This is impractical

Transformation(unless a shifter)- This is very painful- and impractical(note: shifters cant magic)

Screwing with people's heads is impossible with magic. Like, no love potions or hallucinations, etc.

And telepathy may soon be possible depending on the selective breeding results in one kingdom.

Promise this is the last thing:

Magic works as an energy in this world that wicces can simply tap into. However, magic can lead to insanity when used in too high a quantity for too long. :) That is all for now.

Ack, forgot to answer the second question- Yes! There are definitely certain places that are more hostile than others!

Like wanna know anything else and should I start putting this thread together?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back