• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Fantasy/Futuristic High-school style RP

TheGodSnake

Back in the states
So, Ive been thinking of doing this for a while now. It will also take place in the future. Ever heard of Shadowrun? This will follow the basics of that universe. This will not be an RPG.

So, basically, the characters will be High-school age and near the end of their high-school career. Whether they plan to be runners or not is up to you. I think this would be more succesful if it was a smaller group.

The idea is still in the making but heres what I know

-Time of year: Summer

-character age range: 16-18

-Shadowrun races and areas of expertise.

-characters will be allowed to have up to two cyberware. this includes datajacks

Ok so let me clarify. this takes place in the future, one almost just like shadowrun. Magic and technology are combined and all the good stuff that comes with that. Your characters are teenagers in their final years of High-School and are coming into the year that they decide what they want to do with their lives. Some may have some affinity for magic and are now learning more about it, others may find they are good hackers. others have found that they are best with guns and swords.

I'm making the basis that they took a series of tests at the end of their last school year to learn what they are best at and this group of friends are enjoying their summer and helping each other develop their abilities since it is their last year together.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, is this actually going to be using its' system? Seems there are a few who would like that, on this site.

I'll join if you use the system and dice rolls.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

it doesnt use that system, its just that universe and theme. No dice or ability values, or items involved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back