• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A Fandom Crave

NovaxLeighxKnockoff

Elder Member
Hello everyone, as you can tell I'm here in search of some fandoms. Most of which, admittedly, are tv shows. Here's a few things to know about me and what I'm looking for;

• I play both male and female.
  • I prefer female but I double and actually like to do that.
  • Canon x oc is my preference. I will try canon x canon or oc x oc in the event of doubling.
  • Email and threads are my preference of where to rp, but I could also do pm.
  • I prefer fxm. I've never done slash but I could attempt it. Particularly if your willing to also do a hetero as well.
  • I typically write 2+ paragraphs per character, and usually more for intros. I'd like someone who can do the same.
  • I'd like someone fairly active, but I understand life gets in the way and I won't always be able to post either.

When you message me please tell me simple things like what your interested in/pairing(s) you want/who you want to be etc. There's nothing I hate more than getting a message that simply asks if I want to roleplay. I'm almost always looking and there's no need to ask me that. Also tell me your favorite color so I know you read all of this xD

Fandoms;

(I'll simply list the canon I would like someone to play to my oc)

*=craving

P= plot idea

The Originals/Vampire Diaries****

Klaus P

Kol

The 100 ****

Bellamy

Murphy

The Walking Dead***

Daryl P

Game of Thrones

Robb

WWE

Dean Ambrose P

Seth Rollins

Twilight

Alec (aged up like in the movies)

Emmett

Supernatural

Sam

The Borgias**

Cesare

Marvel (I've only seen movies and am not familiar with comics. Not sure what canons I'd be good at playing)

Tony Stark

Thor

True Blood P

Eric

Pam (maybe. Would be fxf)

Terminator Movies (Haven't seen the new one)

John Connor

Crossovers;

Primarily I'm looking to crossover Game of Thrones with either The Originals or The 100

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in doing The Originals - Would be up for doubling and taking on the role of Klaus; looking to double with Elijah in return. 

Favorite color is green.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya, i'd be interested in doing mainly marvel, but also The 100 and The Vampire Diaries. 

Favorite color: none...to hard to pick haha

I'd be interested in doing The Originals - Would be up for doubling and taking on the role of Klaus; looking to double with Elijah in return. 

Favorite color is green.

Hi there! I'd love to do something with The Originals and I can definitely play Elijah for you :)

Hiya, i'd be interested in doing mainly marvel, but also The 100 and The Vampire Diaries. 

Favorite color: none...to hard to pick haha

Hi there! I'd honestly be more interested in the 100 or VD but I'm not opposed to Marvel. I should warn you I've only seen the Avengers movies, the new Civil War, and the first Thor so I'm actually not too familiar with canon personalities, which is my apprehension with doing it and playing a canon horribly but if you don't mind then I'm totally fine trying! (I also don't mind pointers and whatnot).

Favourite Colour: Blue

Would you be willing to do a Loki and OC RP? 

I wouldn't mind. Did you want me to play Loki? Like I mentioned above I can try I'm just not too confident in my abilities at the moment.

Hi there! I'd love to do something with The Originals and I can definitely play Elijah for you :)

Hi there! I'd honestly be more interested in the 100 or VD but I'm not opposed to Marvel. I should warn you I've only seen the Avengers movies, the new Civil War, and the first Thor so I'm actually not too familiar with canon personalities, which is my apprehension with doing it and playing a canon horribly but if you don't mind then I'm totally fine trying! (I also don't mind pointers and whatnot).

I wouldn't mind. Did you want me to play Loki? Like I mentioned above I can try I'm just not too confident in my abilities at the moment.

I honestly don't actually mind to much about canon personalities tbh. I'm more interested in a plot line that's interesting. I wouldn't even be completed opposed to sticking some characters into a VD scene. For example in the past i've actually just had Damon put into the Marvel universe and we've made it so it works 

I honestly don't actually mind to much about canon personalities tbh. I'm more interested in a plot line that's interesting. I wouldn't even be completed opposed to sticking some characters into a VD scene. For example in the past i've actually just had Damon put into the Marvel universe and we've made it so it works 

Yeah that's true! Huh I never thought about a crossover, that actually sounds pretty interesting to me xD  do you want to discuss further over pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back