• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A Family Affair: The Irish Mob - OOC (Ended)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oh yeah, I've anticipating at least 4 players have silently dropped out. Not had confirmation, though!

I'm sort of at a loss for the rest of the party, as I think Kieran would probably just turn in early so I'm just going to wait for the next chapter start.

I've updated the character lists to reflect those I believe are still active.

The mechanic/driver role is now available, but I'm offering it to existing players in this RP first.

just wanna leave this here:
1.jpg

The last one didn't show up for work. :o
Not sure if that means she got cold feet or was mercilessly gunned down. I guess I could have Rudy have some car trouble and stick around a bit longer just to kill my boredom but I'm not sure to be honest.

Well he's not going to have much fun if he keeps going off on his own.
Yeah, I'm not particularly good at writing scenes with three or four people in them so I tend to avoid them. The dialogue gets weird, imo. But my characters are mostly designed to be supporting characters anyways.

James and Lucy need an adopted son. I was thinking he can be 18 years old. Opening it up to existing players first.

Hey everyone, new person hopefully entering the story - Porter family's about to get their 18 year old adopted son. Going to post my character sheet, but I'd really appreciate any feedback, especially anything that doesn't work in accordance to the plot - since I'm entering at chapter 3 there must be a lot I've missed. I've been trying to catch up but haven't got there yet. If anyone can catch me up on the important stuff, that'll be super helpful! Also might add / change it a little, it's just that it's 3am and I wanted to post it today finished or not.

Pyroclast Pyroclast Syd looks good to me. I think James is going to get along with him pretty well. Skye probably thinks he's cute too. :P The only thing I'd take out is Jocelyn as the player never posted in the RP.

I'll have a think about the important stuff that's happened - currently on my journey to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back