• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy โœง. โ”Š ๐—” ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ

โœง. โ”Š ๐—” ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

A 1x1 sci-fi themed RP between dayydreamer & SolitaryCryptid

dayydreamer

Huuh huh whuuh?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

หš ยท โ€ขใ€Œ Jasmine + 21 + human ใ€ ยฐ .โœง

On a cool summer night like any other, midnight drew near as it slowly became darker outside, the brightly lit blanket above becoming more apparent now that it was almost pitch black. The moon shone high above in an almost mystical way, creating a calm atmosphere that was enhanced by the song of grasshoppers. At times like this, Jasmine realizes how grateful she is for the location of their home, as it was far from town, so no noise was polluting the comfortable silence, but it wasn't too far that they'd need an hour's drive just to see other people and get basic necessities. She was thankful for her family's choice, as it gave her enough privacy to enjoy the beauty of nighttime, like she was doing at the moment.

The girl was out in the small clearing opposite their humble country house, one that was dim now that her parents had gone to bed early as usual. Jasmine, on the other hand, always had trouble sleeping, and nothing helped her more than stargazing to put her mind at ease. With nothing but a spare bedsheet underneath her to avoid crawling bugs, she laid there on the rather hard ground and stared up in awe. It wasn't ideal, but she was honestly too mesmerized by the view above her to care if her back was aching or not. Her eyes flickered from one star to another, studying every inch like it was her first time witnessing it.

Last edited:
Thraill was huffing and puffing as their dark armor was getting illuminated by flashing red and yellow lights that filled the small hull of the hunters ship they had stolen. There wasnt much in it save for an old gun that was pretty outdated and some random adornments left behind from the owner of the craft. Their hands were shaking as they tried to fix the navigation but they had been in such a rush to zip off their planet that they just hit the JUMP button without looking at the coordinates. The next thing they knew they were near a planets sun and a large green and blue planet was closing in.

"No! no no no no..."

They were trying to stop the descent, to try and gather their thoughts so they could figure out their next steps but it was already too late and things were already happening too fast. The craft started yelling at him in his native tongue. "ERROR..ERROR..NAVIGATION OFFLINE..CRASH IMMININENT, BRACE FOR IMPACT" His helmet clad head snapped to the LED like screen on the ship that acted as a window for them to see out but so no one could see in. Their shaking hands now hovering above the control center and now scrambling to just prepare for the crash.

"My goddess keep me safe...."

Their words were shaky and exasperated as they pinned himself back and watched as the ground below quickly came into view.

For people down below looking up their ship probably seemed like an oddly bright bit of meteorite coming down to earth and burning up in a bright blue fire. Eventually the ship crashed with a loud rumbling bang in some nearby woods clearing a radius of about 20 feet each direction if its trees and foliage.

As Jasmine's nightly session of skywatching stretched on, sleep finally found its way to her eyes before she let out a tired yawn and covered her mouth lazily. Though her mind was begging her to get up and go inside to lay on a proper surface, she chose to ignore it and focus on the sight ahead of her since she wasn't ready to hit the hay just yet. However, her body was slowly winning over, judging by the way her eyes kept fluttering shut before opening again as the young woman tried with all her might to fight off the fatigue.

With her vision flickering between blackness and back to the stars above and how weary she is, the girl assumed that the bright light flying across the sky must've been her sleep-deprived brain playing tricks on her. There were no meteor showers anytime soon, or at least she thought there weren't.

Now that her interest was piqued, her eyes shot wide as she sat up with a groan, her gaze now alert and her pupils moving from one side to another in search for the supposed shooting star. Then she spotted it. It was burning a bright blue, which wasn't uncommon for... wait, was it getting closer? Jasmine was suddenly confused as the rock grew nearer and nearer at an alarming rate, which was not normal for a meteor. But she had no time to react because the object flew right above her head and into the forest south of her location, forcing her to cover her ears at the sound of the impact.

"What the-?!" She whispered to herself in shock, getting to her feet in panic as she stared in the direction of what she saw and heard, trying to process what was happening.

Lights were still flashing but now slowly dimming and shutting as a voice that sounded far away and muffled kept repeating, "HULL DAMAGE...H-H-H-HULL DA-DAMAGE". Thraill groaned and felt a sharp pain in their left shoulder as they looked around, the LED screen showing the outside broken in most spots save for bits and pieces that showed a dark landscape outside the crater their ship made. They unclipped themselves from the seat they were in and attempted to move when they hissed in pain. Something was pinning them down on their left side.

"Ah..shit.."

They looked over and noticed a hunters spear had pierced through a broken piece of their armor and went all the way through their shoulder to their seat keeping them pinned. They could see their smokey essence leaking from the cracks in the armor and the wound. They were getting dizzy and could only wonder what planet they had landed on but at least the darkness was reassuring and hearing the system tell him over and over about the hull being damaged meant the worlds outside atmosphere was getting in and well they werent dead yet which was promising.

"N-not toxic...good to know..that wont be what kills me. But a-at this rate it might be by t-the hands of the locals"

(Sorry for the late reply, fell asleep the moment I got in bed haha)

After a few moments had passed, Jasmine snapped out of her trance when her eyes spotted a few birds flying off in the distance, right where the bolide had landed. It was obvious they were startled, and it didn't take a genius to figure out it was caused by the fireball that lit the sky a minute ago. Her eyes lingered on the trees up ahead longer than they were meant to, and without realizing it, her curiosity was bubbling up by the second.

Though it was dark and deadly silent, she wasn't as afraid as she was intrigued. Maybe she could observe it closely and learn a thing or two. She thought about calling the authorities for a brief instant, but the thought was quickly pushed away as soon as it came. It was her chance to see something celestial up close, and a small meteor won't hurt anyone. She'd just look it over, take a few notes, and maybe call professionals in the morning.

The thought bounced in her mind for a second or two as she stood there before it was decided that she was checking it out. With that, the black-haired girl turned around and ran towards her house to grab a few things: a flashlight, her phone, keys, a small bag, and her varsity jacket, as the wind started picking up. With everything she needed at hand, Jasmine locked the door and began marching towards her destination with a strange sense of excitement to see a fallen star for herself.

Last edited:
(your good! I should have gone to bed way earlier than I did lol)

Thraill groaned and took a deep breath before grabbing the base of the spear and pulling it out as it splattered a glowing purple colored blood across the control console.

"Ahh!"

They winced and trembled slightly as they pulled themselves away from the seat. They knew they needed to try and get to safety or at least somewhere not here for the time being, they needed time to think of a game plan and they needed to find a way to get patched up. With their right hand they smacked the button that should have cleanly opened up the front of the ship but with it all banged up it barely opened up enough to let him crawl out. They struggled to lean forward and pull themselves from the right confines of the ship but once they were halfway outside they turned and slumped into their back. The exhaustion was beginning to catch up to them but they couldn't just lay there exposed to whatever was on this planet. They sucked in a quick breath and grunted as they armored hand pushed them farther out of the ships center.

(Also sorry if it's not as long as I think it is I'm typing on my phone currently)

(No problem; mine aren't that long either. It's okay to keep it short and nice)

The clear path made specifically for hiking was dotted with multiple trees on each side, casting long shadows alongside the dirt and creating the illusion of safety as they felt almost like a fence to keep anything and anyone out. Though it'd be the other way around with all the critters living inside and how quiet and dark it was, one wouldn't be able to see if something was coming their way, but sure as hell could hear it with how eerily empty the air sounded. Not even the breeze of the night was audible with the way the tall oak blocked everything from sight. It was truly creepy in a way, but Jasmine was too determined and too far into the woods now to reconsider.

'It's fine; I've walked this path many times before.' She thought to herself as her hand firmly held the flashlight and kept it pointing at the road, occasionally flashing it on the trees from time to time whenever she thought she heard a noise. "C'mon, Jazz. It's just a fox or a deer. Why am I suddenly scared?" The girl spoke to herself quietly, trying to reason out why this time felt different. Was it the fact that the moon was hidden by clouds? Or that she didn't let anyone know she went out here in case anything happened? Maybe she should text a friend or a family member...

While lost in thought, a flashing light in the corner of her eye caught her attention as she took a familiar turn. It wasn't clear what it was, but the way it flickered in a pattern clearly indicated it wasn't a fire, much to her relief. Her head tilted in curiosity, and she contemplated following it and finding the source. But before she could even make up her mind, her legs were already doing the job. The closer she gets, the brighter it gets, and she swears she can hear beeps and a voice... almost robotic speaking and glitching in the distance.

(and now I apologize again because I promptly fell back asleep it was way to early for me to be awake when I replied haha :X)

By this point they were able to crawl their way out of the ship completely and all they could hear was the silence around them and their ship repeating its warnings over and over again, they made a mental note that they would need to turn that off eventually so it didn't give them away. Their tattered and now dirtied cape dragged behind them as each movement they made had their armor making soft metallic clinks of noise since it wasn't standard human metal it was a lot more flexible. They tried sitting up but just ended up sitting on their knees and looking up into the starry sky, the light of their glowing eyes seeping through the eye slits in the helmet and illuminating their face in the deep darkness. They searched the sky for any signs of them being followed but so far they hadnt noticed anything and on top of that they found it odd that the glowing orb in the sky reminded them so much of home with how it glowed.

They had something in the distance all of a sudden and their head snapped in that direction. Footsteps possibly? They werent sure but they knew something was out there be it wildlife or intelligent life. Lucky for them they still had their sword in its hilt and they reached to hold its handle if whatever it was decided to attack.

"Is there someone there?"

At first their voice might have sounded normal, human maybe but it was obvious the language they were speaking was foreign. Their voice cracked a bit sounding almost deep but at the same time melodic, as if two people with harmonized voices were speaking at once.

(No worries; same happened to me when I replied. I took a nap not long after because I didn't sleep much last night.zzzz)

With every step she took, she grew doubtful of her actions and kept considering going back and just leaving whatever it was alone. But then she kept making up scenarios in her head that stopped her from turning away: what if a car somehow broke down here and the driver needed help? Or maybe it was someone lost in the woods who was flashing something to get people's attention? They were silly guesses but not unrealistic, and they only pushed her further. While she walked at a comfortable pace, a strange noise stopped her in her tracks and caused her to look around in puzzlement. It sounded like someone was speaking, but not quite. It was too quick for her to catch, and the words didn't sound familiar, but she thought it might be the distance making it hard to make out. Was there really someone out here?

Soon, she found herself in another clearing, yet this one was larger than the one near her house and was more jagged and rocky as it wasn't as influenced by humans like other areas of the forest. Her eyes moved to look ahead and widened slightly, her hand reaching up to adjust her glasses to make sure they weren't smudged and it was just the darkness making her see things. Right in the center lay some sort of metallic vessel, flashing a bright light that illuminated everything around it. It made a few loud, broken noises, but they weren't too unpleasant for one to be uncomfortable.

"Is that a satellite?" Was the first thing to come out of her mouth and the first logical guess she made. It had to be; what else could it be? Nothing came to mind as Jasmine stood there with a dumbfounded expression, too taken back by the sight of the beat-up object in front of her to notice the presence of someone else nearby. The girl advanced slowly and carefully towards it, almost as if worried it might blow up if she made one wrong move. She could sense heat waves coming from it the closer she got, and she only just noticed how huge it was in comparison to her. It beeped and spoke in an artificial voice, but the words were strange and unlike any language she'd heard before.

(Same im in PST and didnt go to bed till 1 than woke up around 5 when my husbands alarm for work went off and then I couldnt go back to sleep)

Thraill could hear them getting closer yet they didnt see anyone until they were pretty much right on them on the other side of their ship. What language were they speaking? They could only catch a few words before they stopped talking again and they needed more than that to try and translate what they were saying. Either way this was it they needed to know if they were hostile or not even if it took the rest of their energy as they used all of their will power to stand on both legs slouching slightly from the dull pain that was creeping through their whole body now. They didnt quite tower over their ship but they were sizeable standing next to it, each step they took making a soft thump in the dirt. Their hand was ready on the hilt of their sword as they rounded to the other side of their ship breathing shakily until a form came into view.

"You! Back away from the ship..."

They didnt want to unsheathe their sword quite yet as they started to realize how much smaller this being was compared to them and so much more..solid looking. In a way the creature resembled their deity who was more made of flesh and than her own people were. The creature in front of him also had what looked liked curled feathers coming from its head or could it be fur? They werent all too sure but they didnt seem like something they should be afraid or weary of.

(Omg me too, except it was my own work alarm that I always forget to turn off on weekends ๐Ÿ˜†)

Jasmine examined the reflective body before her as smoke danced and swirled around it, making it clear it was still hot from just entering the atmosphere and burning in the process. She couldn't make out what it was exactly, but it looked like some sort of space pod or something similar to that. She peeked through the crack in the dark glass and could see a dashboard, which was what was causing the bright glow that caught her attention in the first place. There was also a seat and so many buttons and controlsโ€”nothing she was familiar with. Then again, she was no expert when it came to machines such as this one.

It was almost intriguing in a way, finding a strange object that fell from the skyโ€”was it a test rocket? Or maybe some sort of drone? Or... no, that'd be stupid. It couldn't be a spaceship, could it?

Jasmine wasn't convinced something other than humans lived in this universe, but she wasn't a denier either. It was a possibility; this world was massive, so it wasn't hard to imagine. Her mind raced with theories and hypotheses as her hand reached out to touch what she assumed to be metal, but that voice she heard earlier came back, and it was so much clearer and closer this time that it startled her and forced her to turn in its direction. For a second, she thought it was the dim light playing tricks on her, but the person before her was tallโ€”so tall they towered over her. She's seen tall people before, but this felt like a joke.

"W-Wha- ah!" She tried to speak, but it turned into a gasp once the figure came into view. What she saw was a tall, dull form, though she guessed it wasn't their full height with the way they slouched over. Her eyes darted up to look at their face, but it was covered with what looked like armor just like the rest of their body; the only thing visible being the soft glow from the eye slits. Her body told her to run, to scream at the unnatural scene before her, but she was frozen in place as she watched them draw nearer with one hand glued to their side. 'Crap, crap, crap, crap! What the hell!' She thought in a panic, her legs not budging no matter how hard she tried.

The sudden shout from the small creature startled them at first making them flinch but besides that they made no move to pull out a weapon nor run which they found a little odd since they figured the scenario would have called for one or the other or well both. They decided in the moment that whatever it was wasnt a threat at least not yet so they went to move their hand from their weapon when a sharp throbbing ripped through their shoulder again making them let out a small growling type groan before collapsing to their knees again. The opening in their armor where the spear ripped through them was now leaking blood from the cracks as well as their essence which would look like black smoke rising and clinging to the wound. On their knees they were closer to being head level with the creature in front of them as they gripped their shoulder and pulled it away to see the glowing liquid sticking to the clawed hand armor. They glanced back to the horrified face of the one in front of them and they shakily held up their hand to show the blood sticking to them.

"I-I know you probably dont understand me..but p-please I dont plan to harm you I-I need h-help"

The sudden movement and the way the being in front of her fell to their knees and groaned made her take a step back, her lips parting slightly to let a few quick breaths in as she felt overwhelmed with the situation. Before her was a strange creature unlike anything she'd seen before. The way they were built was alien to her, and even though they were fully covered, she could tell they weren't human despite having a close form to one.

Jasmine's eyes moved all over them, desperate to understand what they were so she wasn't as scared anymore. They didn't look like a threat, but she felt the need to still be wary of something that had a size advantage. As she continued to analyze them, her gaze fell on the dark gash near their shoulder, and her expression was filled with confusion. She could see some sort of dark mist or smoke seeping through the cracks and a purple, glowing liquid dripping all over.

It was when they moved to press their hand to it and pull away then hold it up to her before speaking in that odd way that she was snapped out of her trance. At this point, she came to the conclusion that it might be a different language and tried her best not to panic as she studied their body movements. The way they presented the purple substance was almost like they were asking her to look at it, and after a few moments of piecing it together, it made sense. A crashed pod, the way they seemed like they were in painโ€”they must be hurt, or at least she guessed so.

"Uh, are you okay?" She instinctively asked, not even sure if the creature was able to understand her tongue. With them just kneeling and not showing any signs of aggression, Jasmine felt bold enough to take a step closer and extend her arm to hesitantly touch the source of their aching. 'What are you doing? Turn away now!' Her mind kept yelling, but her body wouldn't listen.

They knew it could be a horrible mistake opening themselves up like this and basically painting their back with a target, if a warrior had been near by they would have been killed already. As they approached he grunted again and put their hand on the ground to keep steady. It was good the creature was talking more they were finally starting to understand more of their speech and was able to pick certain words from it like okay and from earlier they think they might have said satellite. For once they were actually happy for the gifts given to warriors of the dark and light because they often had to go to other planets and being able to communicate on the spot was handy. This time they were sure they could get a short sentence out in their native tongue.

"O-okay?...N-no, hurt..hng..help"

They also knew it could be a risk for them to help an alien to their planet for no reason but at this rate they had no more options they only had this one creature before them who could possibly help and they would have to hope their ship would be safe while he healed. But it needed to be soon because they started to realize their face had a damp spot slowly trickling down their cheek, they must have hit their head when they crashed as well and things were becoming blurry and distorted. They looked up to the person once more and even though they had their face covered they hoped, no..they begged at this rate to be helped. Thraill was no fool and they especially didnt want to die here they still had a family waiting on them probably confused and scared as to why their siblings face was most likely being plastered on every wanted board across the cities and not only that but their mission was still not over.

'I-It spoke...!' Was the first thing to go through her mind as she was surprised to hear English from them, not expecting it one bit after all their incoherent chatter from earlier. So they understand her? Or was it just a few words? So many questions filled her head, but she couldn't get distracted with how and why; they were hurt and asking for help. She had to do something; she couldn't just walk away and leave them to suffer.

But what is she to do? They were clearly something else, and she knew nothing about their anatomy. Should she treat the wound like she would if it were a human in this case? Yet another question to add to the pile that grew more and more the longer she stood without doing anything. The girl's eyes moved back to their face, and although it was covered with a helmet, a small crack showed her that they were oozing from their head too. She could only conclude that was their blood, and the fact it was dripping down their head too was certainly not good.

"Oh, hey, hey, it's alright, um..." she spoke shakily, moving closer and resting both hands on either side of their head to examine their injury. It wasn't her intent to touch them so abruptly; she didn't even consider the possibility they might attack her; all she could think of was the way they shook and seemed desperate for help. "Just hold still," she whispered, keeping one hand on their head while the other frantically went through her bag for anything to stop the bleeding. Not even for a second did she think she might run into such a situation, so she was worried she might not find anything useful in her inventory.

Thraill flinched for a moment when they were touched a little shocked they were willing to approach so suddenly and once they were closer and holding their head in her hands they really could see the size difference but also how fragile she looked compared to them. Even in their state they could easily take her down and she had to have known that so for now they dropped all of their guard to allow her to help them. They even thought to remove their helmet but they worried what it make her feel since they seemed to be a pretty organic species with solid bodies and for all they know shes probably never seen anything like them until now.

"Not..hurt you...helmet needs to..come off"

They needed space to breath and it was starting to feel suffocating. They didnt want to scare her but so long as he stayed in his solid form he would continue to bleed unless the bleeding was stopped, if they could get all of their armor off they could regress into their natural state and start to heal but that would require help and then they would have no choice but to completely open themsleves up to her. Their first form though uncomplicated and hard to harm from the outside was still a semi solid form, they could still be touched and they could touch back but it was also a form in which they could easily be taken advantage off. If they could be trapped in that state they would be easy to torture for days on end while staying alive.

Jasmine stopped her rummaging when she felt them flinch and speak, looking away from her bag and back at them with a blink or two to make sure she heard them correctly. Their voice was strange; it was as if two people were speaking at the same time and had a hum to itโ€”nothing like she imagined them to sound like. "Helmet? S-Should I take it off?" She inquired, returning her other hand to where she assumed their cheek would be underneath the cool metal.

It wasn't until now that she realized she was still standing and that the size difference meant the creature had to kneel down just so they were at eye level. Suddenly, her worries resurfaced over whether they'd harm her or not, and she began second-guessing herself despite the fact they mumbled something about not hurting her. Maybe she should call someone, but who? It was almost one a.m.; who would believe her and drive all the way from town? Her parents would freak out, and the authoritiesโ€”no, she couldn't. The first outcome that came to mind was them keeping them locked up or something worse. It just didn't occur to her that they would help them, even if she explained they were hurt. In a sense, she felt like she was the only one able to assist them for now.

"Ah, a-alright, okay. Let me justโ€”" she stammered quietly as her hands firmly held the piece covering their face, slowly sliding it upwards and off their head. She could see black smoke similar to that she saw on their shoulder seeping from the sides, not comprehending what they were but still going through with it despite her anxiety.

As they felt the heavy helmet being lifted from their head they let out a big sigh of relief as night air crashed into their face, it felt so refreshing compared to the nights back home, the air itself almost feeling alive and new and crisp. When the helmet was lifted off she would have been met with their body still being in its solid state as their bright as stars eyes looked to meet hers dead on. Their skin thought solid to the touch was unnaturally smooth and soft and almost as dark as the night sky itself and in the few moments since taking their helmet off their "hair" of sorts blazed atop their head almost like fire but it made no sound and held no heat. If she looked closely it was like under their skin was small specks of starlight and even in the solar flare on their head looked to have galaxies intertwined in it. They were in a sense created out of the very cosmos themselves.

"Thank you.."

They didnt break eye contact even as their blood trickled slowly down by their eye and to their chin. Their voice was clear as anyones would be talking to someone face to face yet they didnt have a mouth and they certainly werent using telepathy..but it would be an odd sight to speak to someone who didnt seem to be speaking at all at the moment. They wondered if they could get help getting the full armor off or if it would be a bad idea to leave it here in this crater for others to find. It was already bad enough that they had to leave their ship here at some point most likely.

"Need t-the rest..off"

"Whoa..." the girl breathed out in awe, clearly taken back as the face hidden underneath was finally revealed. She expected something scaly or full of teeth and eyes, but what she saw was almost mesmerizing in a sense. Like the night sky itself, their skin was dark and smooth, with nothing but a few specks of what looked like star dust sprinkled here and there. And although the flare crinkling atop their head would've caught anyone's attention, she couldn't help but stare into their eyes. It was as if the moon had a twin, and they were both staring right back at her as they glowed radiantly.

After a moment of just taking in their appearance, the sound of their voice and the sight of the blood brought her back to reality. 'Did... did they just speak? But I didn't see a...' she wondered silently, not sure if she just missed their mouth due to the darkness. But it didn't matter at the moment. They obviously knew themself better, so she assumed their request to take the rest of their armor off was going to help, even if she found it odd. "Okay... um, I hope you're going to be okay," she whispered and swallowed hard as she moved to remove each piece individually, looking back at them every now and then for any sign of discomfort.

Thraill felt more and more at ease as the weight of their armor took some discomfort from their body, even if it was only the top pieces it was a relief to get the help he needed. They winced a bit as the shoulder piece from the stab wound was removed as they sucked in a sharp breath. They gently took the shoulder piece from her small hands careful not to scratch her on accident with the claws they had as they examined the damage and of course it was pretty well destroyed and wouldn't be of much use. "You are..kind, do you h-have..name?" their voice cracked a bit as they spoke and they swiftly placed the destroyed armor plate on the dirt next to them.

They had so many other questions but knew they needed to keep things short for now, first off they must be completely overwhelmed by their presence in the first place and as they looked her over their head just swam with all the thoughts and questions they had. With their uninjured arm they gently reached up and grabbed the hem of her shirt looking it over in curiosity. They had clothing on their planet but generally just ones you wore around your waist or neck so it was odd seeing something covered head to toe in cloth.

Jasmine remained silent for a moment or two while she watched them grimace in pain and retrieve the shoulder piece from her hands, eyeing their claws carefully for any sudden movements. She couldn't help but still feel wary and cautious, though so far they seemed passive and peaceful. Whether it was their nature or due to their wounds was beyond her, but she figured she might as well try and converse with them while she could. The fact they called her 'kind' was a little assuring, making her realize they were grateful. Perhaps they really aren't dangerous after all.

"...Jasmine." she murmured faintly, keeping her gaze fixated on their face and she swore she couldn't see a mouth on them. How were they speaking? Their voice, while a little strange, was clear. It wasn't just in her head; they were speaking outwardly, yet she couldn't spot a mouth. "What about you?" She asked back before holding her breath and staying completely still when she sensed the bottom of her shirt being tugged, forcing her to look away from their features and down at their arm. 'O-Okay, stay calm. They're just curious. They're not going to hurt you... right?' Her concerns came back strongly, but they weren't as intense due to the fact that she knew they were in a vulnerable position and wouldn't try anything; at least she hoped and prayed. Maybe she should've gone to bed when she could; then she wouldn't be in such a conflicting situation.

They gently released her shirt and sighed when the last piece was removed from their upper body, since they would have to stand to get the leg plates off. They rubbed their neck as it throbbed from the impact. "My name?...Thraill, or Thra" They werent sure which would be easier for them to say or use. They began to stand though their legs were trembling and their body was week. "Jas..mine? D-do you know of a-aa shelter? Or do you have a t-tribe leader I might speak to?" They were hoping they could find someone to discuss with to explain why they were there and to maybe have somewhere they could stay while they figure out the issue that was now their crashed ship.

They used the ship as a means to hold steady while they unclasped the armor from the rest of their body which was surprisingly lean once out of their metal shell and though they appeared to be in the nude they had no outward tell tale signs of having a gender in a sense. Their long legs slid easily from boots and once both feet were planted again they also unsheathed their tale which was usually tucked safely away to avoid being grabbed in battle.

Once they let go of her clothing, her chest finally felt lighter, and she sighed out of relief as a trinket of sweat ran down her neck. She couldn't recall a time when she was so nervous before, and it was for a good reason. It's not everyday that you meet such a mysterious being, which made her emotions fickle, from being intrigued and curious to leery and tense. "T-Thraill, huh?" Jasmine tried the name and thought for a moment, obviously understanding it was something out of this worldโ€”literally.

"Um..." the girl trailed off and watched as the injured form before her began rising to his feet, which made her gulp once again when she witnessed them stand so tall despite slouching over slightly. She wondered how they would look if they stood straight, but she quickly shook the thought off and cleared her throat. "Ah, yes, they aren't called tribe leaders, but yes. Though I don't think it'd be wise to speak to them. I don't know..." Jasmine explained, not sure what to say exactly. How does she explain that others might be even more freaked out than she is? Their reactions might not be as subtle as hers, and with their current state, they might try to harm them even more than they already are.

'Should I... no, where am I supposed to keep them? No, no. I can't. But where are they going to stay? I'm the first person they met; they're probably as confused as I am.' Her mind was conflicted on what to do, and all she could do was watch as they removed the rest of their armor while she fidgeted with the sleeve of her jacket and contemplated what to do. The girl was so deep in thought to study their strange anatomy and didn't make any comments or ask questions, not yet, anyway.

They furrowed their brow and if they had had a mouth it would have been easy to see the slight frown form on their face but most of their expressions were all in their eyes. "S-so you say...is your planet uhm..war torn? I-I just need a place to mend m-myself.." They winced at another throb that ripped through their body and nearly lost their footing as they slipped from the ship. Their body gave out for but a moment and in what seemed like seconds a second set of arms appeared as they used them to quickly grab the ship once more to steady themselves. They decided it best to lower themselves back to the ground where they released a pained sigh, the ground below him slowly soaking itself in his blood.

"Do you know..anywhere I can go?" They were running out of time and options, they probably wouldnt be able to stay awake for much longer and they needed to shift before the pain overtook them or they bled out for too long. But they also didnt want to distress her with their urgency especially if they truly didnt know where they could go. If anything they were going to have to possibly try bribery which left a bad taste in their mouth, they hated that sort of thing and thought it no better than what the common waste in his city would try and pull.

"War torn? Not exactly, but that's a way to put it." Her answer was laced with a hint of sarcasm, and she found the way he put it, though not literally, true in some sense. But even her attempt at feeling less anxious with a joke didn't work because she winced in concern when Thraill almost lost their balance. Jasmine instinctively moved forward with her arms extending forward, her body acting on impulse to catch them despite the obvious fact that she wouldn't be able to support them. But as she braced herself for impact, her eyes lit up in surprise when she watched them somehow summon two extra arms to stop themself mid-fall.

Her jaw dropped in astonishment at the ability, not believing what was right in front of her. Then again, they were alien, so is there really a limit to what she should expect? Everything was possible until she learned all there was to know about them. "Oh, I... I suppose I can help you with that..." She mumbled, still a little shocked by what happened, but the sight of the blood pool under them broke her out of the spell as she remembered they still needed help.

"I can take you back to my house; it's not too far from here." Once the words left her lips, she began rethinking her offer. Where would she have him stay? The attic could work; it was big, and her parents rarely ever went up there. But was it a good idea? So many questions and so many doubts infested her mind, but they were quickly pushed away once she looked them in the eyes again. "Can I trust you?" She asked innocently, only realizing afterwards how dumb the question might have sounded.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back