• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Divided Kingdom (A Medieval Setting)

Im interested. Im looking into fitting a guardian role but I'm interested if other roles are needed to be filled

Im interested. Im looking into fitting a guardian role but I'm interested if other roles are needed to be filled
Thanks for the interest. We're needing the youngest prince's role filled, but could also use more guardians. If you'd like to make two characters, I'm good with that too. But it's completely up to you.

Mind if I throw a character into the mix too? If you all still in need of more people. I am possibly thinking an advisor/spy type could work, someone who can be under the employ of one of the prince's for more... Shady work? If that's not possible, I can just make another Guardian though 😊

Mind if I throw a character into the mix too? If you all still in need of more people. I am possibly thinking an advisor/spy type could work, someone who can be under the employ of one of the prince's for more... Shady work? If that's not possible, I can just make another Guardian though 😊
I really like the idea of a spy or a character under the employment of one of the princes, might add some fun to the rp, but really I'm okay with any of those options. :)

Sweet! Let me take a look at all the character forms real quick and decide which Prince to side with and make a form for my character

Aravini Aravini sorry for the mention, but would you mind if I made my spy character to have her alliance be with your prince?

I was thinking about making mine older myself, I tend to prefer characters 30-34, but I didn't want to get "aged out" of the group
I wanted to make a character who was still strong, but also old enough to have experience to properly use it in a realistic sense. Since Sliv has been a merc since atleast 16 years old... hes had time to learn a thing or two

I wanted to make a character who was still strong, but also old enough to have experience to properly use it in a realistic sense. Since Sliv has been a merc since atleast 16 years old... hes had time to learn a thing or two
That's sound reasoning

Lol, when I read your character I was like daaaaammmmnnnnn this guy is built like a brick house 😲😲😲😲😲

Users who are viewing this thread

Back