• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Disastrously Me

Lex | 26 | they/them​

I've been roleplaying on and off for around twelve years. I stopped for a bit due to a bad experience, but now I'm looking to get back into the swing of things. I went to school for creative writing, so I have a decent amount of experience. I fell out of writing for awhile though, so I may be rather rusty. My availability tends to vary depending on my health. While I'm mostly home-bound, there are still days I will be unable to reply. You never need to feel rushed when it's your turn to respond as I am very patient and understanding. Take all the time you need. If you feel like you need/want to drop the roleplay, just let me know. I totally understand. If you ever just lose interest in the plot, that's okay too! I'm always up for scrapping a story and starting something new. Also, I'm always up for chatting and making friends so feel free to talk to me ooc anytime you wish.

I play characters of varying genders. I quite enjoy romantic subplots, but it's not a requirement. When it comes to pairing types, I prefer FxF, MxM and pairings including non-binary characters. I mostly only do MxF when I'm craving something particular or when doubling. I'm always happy to double. Concerning fandoms, I'm always willing to double as a canon for your OC if you're playing one for mine. My only requirement is that our OCs receive an equal amount of attention.

Genre interests: adventure, superheroes, mystery, historical fantasy, modern fantasy, historical, mythology, slice of life, romance, science fiction, apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic, dystopian, worldbuilding and fandom.

Topic interests: fairytale retellings, family, immortals, enemies to lovers, time travel, quests, super humans, kingdomesque fantasy, Norse mythology, exploration, friendship, rivals, interstellar travel, historical gays and 40s/50s lesbian bars.

Pairing interests: villain x superhero, royal x commoner, royal x royal from a rival kingdom, immortal x time traveler, butch x femme and butch x butch.

Fandom interests: Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Pokémon, Dragon Age, Stargate Universe, Doctor Who and BBC's Sherlock.

Partner Requirements

- I prefer my partners to be 21+.
- Be kind.
- Always give me something to work with. I won't know what to write back if all I receive is inner monologue.
- Be patient. I have a lot of health issues, and I'm not always up for writing.
- Be LGBTQ+ friendly.​

Lex | 26 | they/them​

I've been roleplaying on and off for around twelve years. I stopped for a bit due to a bad experience, but now I'm looking to get back into the swing of things. I went to school for creative writing, so I have a decent amount of experience. I fell out of writing for awhile though, so I may be rather rusty. My availability tends to vary depending on my health. While I'm mostly home-bound, there are still days I will be unable to reply. You never need to feel rushed when it's your turn to respond as I am very patient and understanding. Take all the time you need. If you feel like you need/want to drop the roleplay, just let me know. I totally understand. If you ever just lose interest in the plot, that's okay too! I'm always up for scrapping a story and starting something new. Also, I'm always up for chatting and making friends so feel free to talk to me ooc anytime you wish.

I play characters of varying genders. I quite enjoy romantic subplots, but it's not a requirement. When it comes to pairing types, I prefer FxF, MxM and pairings including non-binary characters. I mostly only do MxF when I'm craving something particular or when doubling. I'm always happy to double. Concerning fandoms, I'm always willing to double as a canon for your OC if you're playing one for mine. My only requirement is that our OCs receive an equal amount of attention.

Genre interests: adventure, superheroes, mystery, historical fantasy, modern fantasy, historical, mythology, slice of life, romance, science fiction, apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic, dystopian, worldbuilding and fandom.

Topic interests: fairytale retellings, family, immortals, enemies to lovers, time travel, quests, super humans, kingdomesque fantasy, Norse mythology, exploration, friendship, rivals, interstellar travel, historical gays and 40s/50s lesbian bars.

Pairing interests: villain x superhero, royal x commoner, royal x royal from a rival kingdom, immortal x time traveler, butch x femme and butch x butch.

Fandom interests: Harry Potter, Once Upon a Time, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Pokémon, Dragon Age, Stargate Universe, Doctor Who and BBC's Sherlock.

Partner Requirements

- I prefer my partners to be 21+.
- Be kind.
- Always give me something to work with. I won't know what to write back if all I receive is inner monologue.
- Be patient. I have a lot of health issues, and I'm not always up for writing.
- Be LGBTQ+ friendly.​
Hello! This sounds interesting and I’d be willing to pick up a role-play with you at some point! For me personally I have always done just oc x oc. it doesn’t matter what gender to me and i feel the same way, i totally understand to be patient. i have often done a lot of mythical/fantasy role-plays which from reading what you have wrote. My tops are:
— Topic Interests: Enemies to lovers , super humans , norse mythology , rivals , friendship and exploration.
— Pairing Interests: Villain x superhero , immortal x time traveler , royal x royal rival.
— Fandom: Marvel cinematic universe.

I am indeed 21+, and I usually write 2-5 paragraphs depending on what my partner had left me with.

Hello! This sounds interesting and I’d be willing to pick up a role-play with you at some point! For me personally I have always done just oc x oc. it doesn’t matter what gender to me and i feel the same way, i totally understand to be patient. i have often done a lot of mythical/fantasy role-plays which from reading what you have wrote. My tops are:
— Topic Interests: Enemies to lovers , super humans , norse mythology , rivals , friendship and exploration.
— Pairing Interests: Villain x superhero , immortal x time traveler , royal x royal rival.
— Fandom: Marvel cinematic universe.

I am indeed 21+, and I usually write 2-5 paragraphs depending on what my partner had left me with.
Hello! Shall I pm you with some barebone ideas I have for those you listed? I don't have any set plots in mind yet but should be enough to help narrow things down a bit.

Hello! Shall I pm you with some barebone ideas I have for those you listed? I don't have any set plots in mind yet but should be enough to help narrow things down a bit.
You may.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back