• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A desire to create: tell me your stories.

Hi All! Please call me Rose (she/her)

I'm looking to start a few world and character building literate rps. In fact I'm desperately craving them. I have started a few recently and then been blown off so, whilst I appreciate life gets in the way (it does for me too), I'd love an rp to really get going!

Please be over 21. Please write in 3rd person. Please write at least 2 paragraphs. Please send a writing example across if you are interested.

I'm going to leave this quite open as I am interested in what other people are craving right now. But particular interests are medieval fantasy/modern day high profile/historical/GOT/LOTR/HP vibes

Convince me to do fandom cannons and I shall see.

I am currently craving some real life romance drama. (I've been watching Mr and Mrs Smith)

I do adore romance in stories but slow burns drive me a little nuts. I rather prefer characters who have at least known each other to be thrown into situations together to see how they develop!

Have a jolly day!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back