• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy a dead lgbt+ post-apoc group

smolfluffball

Dork #1
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
NOTE: Please ignore the replies! This group is OPEN again and there are some current members, but we are starting over from the beginning, so please feel free to pop into the Discord!
Also note: this group will be 18+! This is listed in the third paragraph, but I'm just putting it here as well to avoid any confusion.

Click here for main thread!

Hello everyone! This groups focus is around a small group of college aged students who are part of a LGBTQA+ group at their local school… but it’s a bit more than that. The students go to a meeting one night, and get trapped in their meeting place by a terrible storm outside. Two things happen during that storm: the characters develop powers due to some peculiar reason, and the end of the world happens overnight. Well, they don’t know if it’s actually the end of the world, but it’s certainly the end of the town they all live in. The characters decide to stick together to figure out what exactly happened that fateful night, and together they explore the town and struggle to get used to their new life. But, that’s not all! There are a few touches of fantasy elements and because of a peculiar reason, there are some spooky looking creatures running around in their destroyed town. It’s the end of the world, though, so what can ya really do?

This would be a small group RP, under 13 people, and it wouldn’t be very fast paced. This is a fair warning - there will be a post order, and I will get on people if they rush other people. Patience is a virtue, my dudes. We don’t like stressing people out in this fun apocalyptic household! It would also primarily focus on the mystery behind the apocalypse, the characters dealing with their newfound powers, and also character development and bonding! There will be serious topics discussed, and bloody corpses thrown all around the dang place. After all, it was a very bad storm. There will also be a lot of emotions running wild and family members dead, and creatures trying to kill the group for some odd reason. It’s a big mystery why all of this happened, but it’s up to the characters to figure it all out!

Of course, it’s also all about bonding, so there will be fun times! Lots of fun times, I promise. I’m not gonna hurt your kids too badly. There are some basic rules I’ll say in this thread for now, but if enough people are interested, I’ll expand on them in the OOC thread. Firstly, this group is going to be more mature and gruesome, so you have to be at least eighteen years of age. I want everyone to have fun with this group, and joke about our characters, so please only join if you’re willing to chat with the rest of the people who join OOC~ Be respectful to other people and don’t be a jerk, respect boundaries, and if someone tells you that something is making them uncomfortable than I expect you to stop talking about it. Please, seriously, just be mature and kind. Also, if you want to have your character get romantic with someone else, ask the other person about it first! Don’t force people into a ship if they aren’t interested. There’s the obvious rules, too, like keeping all erotic content out of the thread, and the basic RPN rules.

-----
POWERS
I am going to nitpick at peoples powers, as they are a very particular thing in this roleplay. Absolutely no one has any kind of elemental power - no air, fire, water or earth powers will be accepted. I also will not accept powers that I view as too overpowered and will offer suggestions and advice for how to change them. The powers grow and change as the characters experiment with them and learn more about them, so if I veto an idea you have at the start, you could still potentially have it later on in the roleplay! If you want to make a character and are unsure about what kind of power you want to have or are allowed to have, that’s alright too! I will eagerly talk with anyone and everyone about their powers over PM’s/Discord to get that power just right, so that it fits into the lore of this group. The powers are a fun thing that is explained more in the
World Lore Thread, but just know that some powers seem to have a mind of their own… peculiar!

-------
There is a Discord group for this RP, but it will be primarily for OOC talk and announcements. I’ll answer questions over it, and it will be how I reach out to people to discuss things with them. You DO NOT need to have a Discord to join this group, but it is highly advised! I will also post announcements and talk to people and reach out to people over this site if they do not have Discord. Again, Discord is not a requirement, but it is highly advised so you can be up to date with all the chitter chatter!

This roleplay is not first come first serve. I will be judging everyone’s apps and seeing how well I think they would fit into the group, and I will be actively talking with people about what needs editing on their app! Since I have opened this group before, there are already four people who are a part of it, but they have all agreed to start over. There are characters in the Characters Thread that you can look at and see what kind of powers people have, as some kind of example. I require that people PM me their sheets or questions or ideas, just so that the characters thread doesn’t get too cluttered, and so that it’s easier for me to keep track of who has what character.

If you’re interested, please reply to this thread and let me know! Thank you for taking the time to view this, and I hope to see you around!! <3

Last edited:
hello!! i'm glad you all are interested! since more people are interested, i'll post the Discord group chat when i get home! i literally just made this check yesterday and need to update my information, but i have a clear idea of what way i want this group to go... basically a group of college people surviving in the apocalypse trying to survive against creatures that want to hurt them, until an oppertunity to completely reverse the apocalypse comes!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back