• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Dark and Dangerous RP Set in the World of the Witcher?

AtomBombBaby

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi all! My name is Atom! Female, mid-20's, been RPing since around 2011. Currently I'm looking for an RP partner to write a counterpart to my OC, set in the world of the Witcher -- see details below! Before I get to ahead of myself, here's a little about my RP preferences!
  • 18+ year old partners please ^-^
  • I like to consider myself pretty advanced. On average I do around 800 words, but will often match my writing partner's length, whether that's as little as 400 words or well over a thousand—of course, that also depends on how well fleshed-out the plot, world, and characters are! The more "connected" I feel to a character, the more I'm going to write.
  • I love making friends! If we're writing together, send me art, music, inspiration, whatever! I'd love to see your inspiration outside of writing, however it manifests itself. Me? I've gotten into Pinterest boards recently, and music is the main medium that fuels and inspires my writing.
  • I almost exclusively write male characters. In the same vein, I love romance, and will write MxM and MxF pairings.
  • I post anywhere from every day to once a week. If it's been longer than that, feel free to contact me!
  • Finally, I totally understand if life gets in the way. Occasionally, I'll fall off the face of the earth, so if you do too, no worries. Sometimes, life comes before writing! I'll always be happy to talk about personal troubles if you need an ear to listen ^-^ No worries about me getting angry, writing is purely for fun!
Now for the fun part! With the release of the second season of the Witcher and having watched the anime, The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf," I'm interested in working out a plot for an RP set in that world. I first encountered the Witcher in "The Witcher 3: the Wild Hunt" video game and fell in love with the atmosphere of the world. I don't have any particular preferences, just some basic ideas, so we can get creative together! I love the idea of a "short story" format, instances of our characters moving throughout the world, a mini plot if you will, of an event they have to work together to resolve as they move towards an overarching goal: A contract on a monster, a mystery that needs to be solved, maybe just a "slice of life" evening spent by a campfire in the wilderness, an encounter with a dangerous or interesting individual. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll share my OC ^-^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back