• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Cup of Coffee and The End of the Multiverse (a crossover (duh)) (always open)

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
This is Joe -> /('.')\

Joe didn't intend to break the multiverse. It just happened that way

Joe woke up one day and went through his morning routine. Everyday before he went to work he went to Dunkin Donuts to get a cup of coffee (because if you're getting coffee you have to have donuts too). So he headed off to get his cup of coffee. It just so happens that there was a Starbucks across from the Dunkin Donuts where Joe got his coffee. I say was because it's not there anymore. We're getting to that.

Anyway, the Starbucks always got more customers than the Dunkin Donuts. This is not because people went there to drink coffee. Instead it was because of the recent trend of Instagramming your Starbucks coffee. So when Joe got to the Dunkin Sonuts he ran into the manager of the Dunkin Donuts. Now, the Manager of the Dunkin Donuts was not a particularly happy guy. It probably has something to do with his parents naming him The Manager, with his middle name being Of The and his last name being Dunkin Donuts.

Today The Manager was at his least happy. He was just about to go over to the Starbucks and demand to see the manager so he could tell him that his coffee shop was a fraud to his face instead of muttering it under his breath every time he looked out his window. Joe, being a nice and sensible guy, decided to try to talk him out of it. He told The Manager that he would lose his job if he did it. The Manager didn't care. He was fed up eith Starbucks.

And so, with Joe being dragged behind him, trying to stop him, he stomped on over to the Starbucks.

"I demand to see your manager!" The Manager shouted.

The barista was taken aback "Sir, if you have a complaint please log it with the-"

"Oh I have a complaint all right!" The Manager continued shouting. "This entire Cafe is a fraud! A fraud full of hipsters!" He started pointing to random people. "You're a hipster and you're a hipster and you're a hipster and you-"

"ENOUGH!!!!" A voice shouted. Everyone turned to see the manager of the Starbucks. He was a pretty scary dude. But The Manager was undeterred. He leaped at the manager of the Starbucks and knocked him down. The force knocked them through the floor. Joe followed because he wanted to stop him.

Below Starbucks was a cave. And in that cave was a gem. And also two wrestling managers. Joe grapped the gem in hopes that he could use it to knock them both out and drag them to the police. He threw the gem at them and it exploded. And so did the Starbucks. This was the Multiversal Gem of Multiversal Doom. Ot was sealed away under the Starbucks in hopes that noone would ever discover it. Because seriously, it's Starbucks.

But the point is, someone did discover it. And now the multiverse is breaking. And another unfortunate thing also happened. Lord Evil von Generica (who's real name is Steve) stole the gem to destroy the multiverse completely. Because he's a sadistic person who was subject to child abuse as a kid and is severely overreacting. He should have just called the police. Also, according to him his parents never showed up for his brith. That's really not possible so he might just be loopy and not a victim if child abuse.

Anyway, I, Gary Gygax and my compatriates, George Washington, William Shakespeare, Teddy Roosevelt, Steven Hawking, Amelia Earhart, George Lucas, Carrie Fisher, Mother Teresa, Jane Austin, Hellen Keller, and Kevin Bacon (it doesn't matter whether Kevin Bacon is dead or alive. He's Kevin freaking Bacon) have assembled you, a team of people (and others) from different universe to help save the multiverse! Are you ready!

CS: Fandom - Wait! Let me get this straight! You're the guys who are going to save the multiverse? (Cup of Multiverse CS)
OOC: Fandom - The Hub of the multiverse. The world tree, Yggdrasil! We have snacks! (Cup of Multiverse OOC)

Last edited:
I'm gonna wait a day or two before starting because I don't want to keep people waiting too long so that they loose interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back