• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bubsthegrub

Hello, alas, I'm here yet again on this platform to try my best to seek out the hidden gems and beckon them into a lasting roleplay with me. You may call me Bubs, I'm a non-binary person who's over the age of 18, interested in finding literate/advanced literate partners who love a good, slow burn romance! That, amongst other things.

I am currently craving something more sinister and angsty, with darker settings revolving around a slow, budding romance. I'd absolutely adore a post apocalyptic roleplay, however I understand it's not everyone's cup of tea.

In case it isn't, here are some settings I quite enjoy:

Supernatural
Dystopian
Medieval Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Modern
Apocalyptic Fantasy

Of course, none of these are required, and I'm reasonably open to other things. As far as genres go, I absolutely adore horror, mystery, angst, and slow-burns.

You may be wandering what pairings I do, and I mainly do male/male. However, I may be open to others, platonically.

if you think you may be interested, please DM me with a small introduction. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back