• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Crown Unbefit (OOC)

local cryptid local cryptid , Kiva is adorable! I'm not sure if she could be very attached to Lillian, though. Lillian was raised quite differently. There was much more structure and religion in her life. Not as "free" of a lifestyle.

Coin Coin Sorry for the late post ; _ ; I'm in my final week of the sem, right before exams hit off so a bunch of final assignments/projects/revision is being done during this week :(( I'll get a reply in as soon as I can though! Sry for the wait.

Hi everyone, we have an opening for the Duke/Duchess of Gesir. Tell your friends (or if you don't have a second character yet). Best we get them in ASAP.

Or.

Or like.

A super duper old dude.

Who's kinda senile, and has all these elaborate plots that are constantly jeopardized because he might forget something very important.

"Soon. Soon, I'll have all of Thedosia beneath my heel. The pieces are in place. All that's left is to... is to... Confound it! Jenkins, where is my chamomile tea?! I need to remember that thing I need!"

Dear, honorable Brianna, who would certainly be eyeing him with deep suspicion over the Chancellor's death, and half-convinced that she was next. Frederick was almost a little offended by the thought. He would never go quite so far as to arrange her death, at least not until the Atwald dynasty and preferably half the kingdom came crashing down around her ears, and he had looked into her eyes and smiled and offered his deepest sympathies.

This is why Brianna has trust issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back