• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

Jaxon smiles and wipes off the tattoo going in to make sure all the shading went nice."We're almost done, just the finer details so they're there and then im going to have you come back after it's healed a bit to do the extra stuff with this tattoo" he says softly.

Gabriela sighs glaring at anthony, "I got the short genetic in my family, it's my only fault" she laughs a little. She nods as she's offered another shot, "yes but I am going to wait to down this one" she spoke. She takes a breathe in and closes her eyes. "My father wanted me to break the contract, so I got angry. He is trying to control what he gave to me and it's a problem" she downs the shot that was given to her and thanks the bartender. "So stressed is more on enraged" she finishes.

Ave nodded "you are really talented. I am glad my friend showed me her tattoo so I could come and get some" she looked at his work a big grin going to her face "I have all night so take your time" she took more sips of the water he had given to her

Anthony looked at her "ah makes sense. But you had a great idea making us alliances. Better to have someone having your back than to do it all on your own. I know our families are different but I feel like my papa would be proud of me for agreeing with you. It's basically the same contract your father originally made but with added protection. So if he wants to be mad maybe he never should have signed the original contact. At least that's my point of view on it. Would you like maybe a water I don't want to get you drunk, want you to still be able talk and be able to get to your house safely" he said looking at her concerned before darting a look at one of his guys with a cold death stare indicating that they better get back to work and out of the bar before they had trouble to deal with

Jaxon smiles and finishes up the last bit he felt comfortable doing without risking infection."Alright, so, in a couple weeks I'l have you come back to touch up and add the background" he smiles. "I go 150 for most tattoos unless they want to add a crap ton or its on their back or somewhere unpleasant" he smiles. "Touch ups and adding stuff to already made designs is free" he explains to clarify. "Most my clients are regulars and come because I am cheap and afforadable" he grins lopsidely.

Gabriela sighs, "I know it was a good idea, and my mother would be so proud of me and so disappointed in my pops. We are two of the most refined, and functional gangs. We have both made it to top 3 at one point or another. Having you as an alliance is a lifetime accomplishment. I will take a water, when I get home I'll probably drown in rum anyways so it's fine" she sighs and blinks for a long few seconds. "I know 2 double shots is 4 and plus some if the bartender is kind. So I am not driving tonight." she lets her hands fall to her lap and smiles a little. "I find it funny, we were rivals, now we're alliances, and now you're seeing me have the beginning of a feud with my father about my gang." She laughs lightly, "I shouldn't find it funny, im sorry" she clears her throat and grins as a glass of water is handed to her. "Thank you" she says to the bartender.

Ave nodded "okay right right, so few weeks finish touches sweet" she went into her wallet and took out 200 and handed it "really no change, I like to support those who do amazing things and you do amazing at tattoos" she said with a little grin

Anthony nodded "I get it, he has an idea for something he once owned, but handed down and can't get out of his head that it's his. When really it's not. And he's not here to see what's going on around the towns to understand why its a good thing. Every family has its issues so it's understandable" he finished his drink and shook his head no to the bartender " and I am glad you arent driving" he said leaning back in the stool

Jaxon smiles brightly, "Thank you, see you soon ave. he says. He opens his register and puts the 200 in shutting it and locking it all up. He sighs in content, glad that his new design was turning out better then the drawing itself. Jaxon looks at hi phone wiating for a text in the gangs group hat from gabriela. He furrows his eyebrows and starts home.

Gabriela sighs, "He is in Germany and has his new gang, which we're partnered with, I went international a couple years ago and am allianced with people in Australia, Africa, Europe in about 4 places and Brazil. Germany is probably my weakest alliance. It's my dads that's the weakest. Yet he has the nerve, to try and control my gang" she sighs knowing her Italian accent gets thicker when she gets more upset. "Every family does have it's issues, but this issue shouldn't be relevant, my father tries to use my mom to get at me when he's the one who sent her out on a mission no one else would take because of the risks. who the hell would force their wife to go somewhere like that." she sips her water setting it down.

Ave waved by as she headed back home. She smiled to herself as she passed by some kids on the street and gave them a small wave "make a sure home before your parents notice you snuck out" she said to them as she walked into the shop to grab a soda "ahhh sprite" she said taking a sip

Anthony patted her hand "I am sorry that he does this to you. You are right it is not right to hold that over your head because it wasn't your fault he is trying to guilt-trip you because you miss her. I think you are doing a good job, I remember when you took over and everyone was freaking out because of how fierce you are. It is good to be feared but also nice to have someone who appreciates what you do. So do not look for him for approval you are doing a fantastic job" He said as he removed his hand from hers

Jaxon gets home and making some food to eat still worrying about his bestfriend.

Gabriela offers a small smile, "thank you, I know my gang loves me more then my father, no one ever mentions him because that time era is over. I am glad I run things the way I do. We get the territories we need, and have jobs going 24/7. My people have fun yet know that if they fuck up and have to much fun they won't survive...I think I run it because it's the way I was taught, but we're like clock work now" she says. "My gang was worried my plan to become alliances with you was going to fail because apparently according to my second I am to spontaneous and not a guy, yet most didn't know about the contract. In all honesty I think my father forgot the work he did. " She chuckles a little and drinks the rest of her water. She hums, "If my father walks onto my ground, Im shooting him, not to kill him but to get him out of here" she mutters.

Ave grabbed some candy and went home to watch a horror movie favorite part of the day

Anthony chuckled "Oh I get that, my gang was worried about it as well, the only one who thought was a good idea as well as my sister. She has an eye for bosses she was dead set you were the boss. I had told her possibly but we won't know till the meeting. She wanted the alliance as well she hates fighting for territory which I agree. I am happy with what I have, never thought about going over even though the contract was in place, I was happy with what I have. Better to keep what I have than try and overachieve and not knowing the leaders either. I know a gang killed my parents, and I accepted that, they didn't think I would be able to take over or my sister for that matter but they underestimated us."

Gabriela nods, "I took what I have now and I am comfortable, and I like to make my second act like me during first sets because I know actual bosses aren't there half the time. Yet he was an idiot so I kind of slapped him around" she chuckles. "Better to have updated contracts so no one gets killed then live with not knowing. The only people I refuse to alliance with in this state are the smaller ones east and west." she yawns a little. "I was forced to over achieve, and now I am done. I keep up on training and our work is done. As for being underestimated, I was from my family, and the gang for a while then I became a bitch to get shit done. I think that's what gave the guy image" she laughs a little with a cheeky smile.

Anthony smiled "I was there my sister's necklace is a custom-made microphone so I have eyes on her always. If something went wrong she is always my first priority. "I have heard people say you can be intense. I just see a boss who wants to make sure her side keeps up and listens. Being a badass boss is not bad, it means you know what you are doing" he chuckled

gabriela smiles, "I figured, at one point they wanted to confront me it looked like but it fell quiet for a moment and they seemed to back off" she says. "I wouldn't call myself a bad ass, I will call myself intense, I leave no room for error. If their is an error I don't protect them unless they truly need it, my group is capable of fixing situations." she scratches the back of her neck. "You're group is kind, when we came here and were peeking around, a lot of the information we gathered you're the heart of the neighbor hood. It's one of the reasons I didn't want to fight"

Anthony nodded "Yea, I do what I do for the neighborhood. When I was younger it was a mess here, people barely making it by, I wanted to change that. So every year we have annual events where I pay for the entire food and party stuff. I always take care of the ones I know in need. Half think my money comes from the shops, others think my dad left a fortune. I like to keep under wraps what I do because then they would all start to worry thinking of fights breaking out. I keep it calm as I can and only recruit those I know can keep secrets." he took a sip of the water the bartender put in front of him "Ah yes, Ave did want to confront you but I told her wasn't the time. Surprised she actually listened she usually doesn't if she's dead set on something and because she hates Chase. But he's good when he isn't being dumb he can be very useful"

Gabriela nods, "Understandable and I think I freaked ave out a little bit when I looked at her new leg tattoo" she laughs a little. "Chase reminds me of Derek" she states, "A good person yet needs some kicking around every other day" she jokes. She asks for another glass of water and smiles as a thanks to the bartender when he hands her one. "Mm, about your events, I'll be glad to have a few of my people help out, and since Jaxon owns the tattoo shop in town he'll help out by default" she says sipping her water.

Anthony left out a laugh "Ah yes, Ave hates when people look her up and down when at meetings she thinks they are looking for her weapons or want to use her haha. For Chase he is good when wants to be, just him and Ave used to date so makes it awkward but he's one of the best and I still trust him to protect her though she hates it." He smiled "Speaking of Jaxon before went for a run think Ave was heading to him for another tattoo. I told her since you didn't have an issue with it she was free to get another" He sipped his water looking at her letting his cold look go away

Gabriela smiles, "Anyone from your group can go in to get tattoos, I believe all his tattoos average 150, unless they add stuff last minute want it on their back or a private are" she laughs a little. "Also, I pinpoint where weapons are when people walk towards me" she states normally, "No need to look up and down, you can tell by peoples stance, even when they're covering up the stance" she shrugs. She sips her water, feeling calm, no worrying about work all her stuff was caught up and she was content about it.

Anthony smiled back "I get that, and ah nice. I will let them know most go to a local place but Ave is very high-end and picky and will only let someone whose artwork screams out to her, she's been looking for someone for a while." He chuckled "Think next week throwing an event you are free to come, can get to know the neighbors and everything and have your people interact since they will be coming and going don't want them getting side eyes. Some of the older folks that seeing new people walking around and not knowing who they are"

Gabriela nods, "Jaxon takes pride in being unique, he can take a simple idea and run" she smiles. "I will definitely stop by and have some of my headers stop by too" she looks around. "It's getting a little late, I have to feed my dogs" she says jumping out the seat and stretching.

Anthony nodded "Of course, I have to get home as well, got some things I have to get done before I open my mechanic shop tomorrow have an old client coming in and need to get everything prepared for them," he said getting up as well, waiting for her to go out first

Gabriela nods in understanding and walks out. She pulls out her mangled phone and rings derek asking him to come get her ad bring someone else to drive her car all in Italian. She looks at Anthony, "thanks for the drinks and chat, it was nice" she smiles.

Anth smiled "Yes it was nice, I think I will wait here till someone gets you, I assume that's what you said in Italian, Just wouldn't feel right leaving a women out in the street in the middle of the night even if she can take care of herself." He said standing against the wall

Gabriela rolls her eyes playfully, "You don't have to stay, I always have my gun on me, I don't even bother hiding it unless its with people who get scared easily" she says. She leans against the wall and smiles, then stands straight when she hears the purr of Dereks 1964 Impala. He pulls over and scarlett jumps out of the passenger side. "Where is the Mustang?" the girl asks, Gabriela looks at her "Iron works, here's the keys" she tosses them to the girl, "If you put a dent in it-" "I know gabs, I remember last time I hurt one of your cars" she jogs away.
Gabriela looks at Anthony, "thank you again, see you around" she says before getting into the Impala.

Anthony nodded to her before turning and jogging back to the house. Once home he turned the alarm on and walked in to see Ave asleep on the couch and smiled "Sleepyhead" he whispered picking her up and moving her to her bed "sleep well sis, see you in the morning"

Ave yawned as she woke up confused as to how she had gotten into her bed, she walked to the bathroom where she took a shower. Once out she walked into her room her hair up in a towel and looked through her closet for a dress to wear for the day. She decided on a flowy black dress with red roses all over it. She slid that on then her grater where she put her knife and gun into. She slid on her black boot heels and tied them up. After that, she slipped her leather jacket on. She sat in front of her makeup table and curled her hair, she added light foundation and black lipstick. She slipped her rings on and skipped out of the house to see Anthony at the shop.

Anthony had been up for a while, he was working under a car of one of the clients, he had a white tank top on that had oil stains on it just from being under the car and jeans. He rolled out when hearing Ave approach "Hey sis where you off to today?" He said looking at her raising a brow "don't you think you are a tad dressed up today? You haven't worn black lipstick since 4 years ago. Are you feeling okay? Do I need to close up and take you to the doctors?" He said with concern in his voice

Jaxon was at the warehouse filling out his paperwork that he needed to do, and then went off to do his work. He was wearing a black t shirt and white sweatpants, deciding today was going to be a lazy day ven when he got to his shop in a few hours. He yawns and downs his shot of espresso talking to one of his team members.

Gabriela wakes up and makes protein pancakes and grabs some pro workout from her cupboard. Today she was doing her 12 mile run. She quickly eats her breakfast and gets changed into a all black set of workout clothes. She pulls her long black hair up into pigtails and pins her bangs back. She slips on a pair of workout gloves in case she wanted to stop at the outside gym place and do calisthenics. She does stretches, before grabbing her water bottle and heading out the door by 8 am. "Breathing, focus on breathing habs" she hypes herself up starting to run. She started to wonder if her members were doing their jobs correctly.

Ave yawned as she shook her head and went for a walk, she waved to everyone who was outside and smiled at them. She loved being outdoors when she could be. She decided halfway through the walk that she wanted to walk to the lake in the woods with the waterfall and headed down that way.

Anthony smiled and went back to working on the car's oil change before his next car arrived to be fixed up. It was the first day in a few months he was the most relaxed after settling everything and making the new contract.

Jaxon sighs as he finishes all his paperwork and heads to his shop. "Hey Tay, today should be a easy day" he smiles, "we have a full schedule for the entire week, and no room for anyone" he grins. Tay simply nods and goes back to filling shop records.

Gabriela was taking in the scenery, her pace for running the same as when she started, she was about 5 miles into her run and she made it to the middle of the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back