• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

Derek sighed, "I wouldn't know, Gabs is the minion." he spoke, he looked down on the short girl he was closest too. Gabriela rolled her eyes, "Night time works." she said in her thick Italian accent she usually masks. she crosses her arms, hugging herself in a sense and examines the two unknown gang members in front of her, She looks at the girls legs and smiles, Jaxons work was always beautiful. Derek looked up at the sky and sighs dramatically.

Ave looked at the girl and raised an eyebrow " and day?" she pushed Chase slightly in front of her whispering "if she keeps looking me up and down you better handle it" and tapped on the calendar showing she was ready to get this over with to get on with her night. Chase looked at Gabriela waiting for her answer

"sorry for staring, the art from Jaxs Tattoo and piercings is always beautiful, I always get my stuff done there as well" she spoke before answering. "This Saturday will work" she says pointing to the day. Derek laughs, "Good job starring at her Gabs, you're a creep" Gabriela glanced over at him kicking out his feet. "Derek, I suggest you shut up, or I will kick your ass in front of these two, and I don't care if they want to leave because of it. Get your shit together Barnes." she barked at him. Derek stayed on the ground knowing better then to get up, she looks back and smiles apologetically. "I assume we're done for today, see you Saturday" she says politely. She grabs dereks arm and picks him up, "Lets go get J" she says tightly.

Ave looked at Chase and then at the girl "Saturday it is." She turned to walk back to the car muttering a whisper "Don't you dare say a thing Anth"

Chase chuckled as he got in the car nodding them away "Did you get a tattoo done by another person's gang.. oof Anthonys going to kill you"

Jaxon was at Gabriela house eating all her snacks, humming quietly to himself. Work made him hungry.

Meanwhile, Gabriela was cursing out Derek very loudly in the car for being such a dumb ass. She gets to the corner before she tells him to get out and walk the rest of the way. She sighs and slams her head against the wheel before driving to the gas station.

Ave walked up to Anthony and patted his arm "Now before you get mad. We don't know if he is part of their gang and second of all. If they are on the line we have a right. I didn't cause any trouble and I paid. I didn't cause attention. You know I am picky with the tattoo artists." She pouted looking at her brother

Anthony sighed loudly and glared at Chase "You out, I need a word with my sister" he hissed as he grabbed her arm "And if he is Aveline? You could have gotten killed! You better pray that he isn't or that they arent going to cause a scene on Saturday! You hear me!" He sighed and hugged her tightly "I cant lose you, you are all I have left. Now get back to work the shop wont run its self"

Gabriela gets to the house and storms in, "JAXON AVERY WALTZ I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU" She screams, she storms into her kitchen and starts screaming in italian. "You gave a tattoo, to one of the important people of our rivals gang" she slaps him upside the head. "You are such a fucking idiot, if you made the wrong move and we weren't there you could have gotten hurt" she shouts in italian.

Jaxon stops eating his food and laughs quietly pulling gabby in, "Gabs, I am respectful to clients because If i am to them they're nice back. Nothing bad happened" he said softly. Gabriela huffs, "Dude, you're family, next time use your brain" she says.

Jaxon sighs, "How was a supposed to know" he whines.

Ave walked into the store and sighed grabbing a pop and sat at the cash register and smiled as an old lady came in "Hello Momma Silva. How are the cats doing today? Need more of the cat food?" She said smiling she loved seeing the regulars and helping out the ones she knows needed it. As she said that she watched Anthony walk out of the back "Be safe. Make sure back in time for dinner please" she said as she helped the older lady.

Anthony nodded as he went for his jog. He needed to clear his head about Ave getting a tattoo by a rival. Yes, she had no idea but ever since their parents were killed and he took over the business he has been looking out for her. He couldn't handle losing his sister. Anyone else didn't matter. He ran to the border before turning back and running to make reservations at the dinner for Saturday. He handed the owner 400 and asked for him to make sure he had a cook a server and one other on and that he promised to keep it respectful since he knows that they are Switzerland "Thank you again, sir." he said softly before slipping out the door

Gabriela pushes Jaxon away, "the tattoo was beautiful." She says before walking away, she pulls off her belt and hoodie setting them on her couch before going to her room to change into workout clothes. "Lets go to Iron works gym, I wanna lift heavy stuff" She says. She grabs her keys to her truck and her belt so she had her favorite gun with her and then her gym bag which was always freshly packed. "We have nothing to do until tomorrow, we meet them after tomorrow" She says with a chuckle. Jaxon nods, he was already changed from work into gym clothes, and he goes to the door. "Can I borrow a waterbottle?" he asks. Gab rolls her eyes and nods, walking out her front door. Her dark green leggings and sports bra shaped her well and she smiles. She gets into her truck, starting it and waiting for her bestfriend.

Anthony stopped at a small convenience store run by an old local and grabbed water leaving them a 20 tip for a 1 dollar bottle. He nodded as he ran back out, he hadn't gone for a run in a few days and really needed to get all his anger and stress out. He felt his phone vibrating and pulled to the side of the building "what is it Chase, it hasn't even been that long what trouble did you get yourself into now? IM SORRY YOU DID WHAT" He screamed "You had one task, you were to inform the rest that anyone they know is a rival is to come in and out till I meet the boss tomorrow. But you somehow lose one of our shipments how!! Which shipment!" He took a deep breath "Now did you accidentally reroute it? You have a day to find it"

Gabriella gets out of her truck and goes into the gym, she does some stretches before going to the treadmill. She looks at her phone noticing Derek spamming her. She sighs and answers it, "yes? What? Then tell them about it, we are not thieves. You probably have the same apartment building they use for their ship- just put it back and leave a note Derek" she sighs and hangs up leaving him to deal with the rest. She looks at Jaxon, "You all are idiots who can't keep your noses clean" she says. She starts running on the tread mill.

Anthony ran back to the shop and nodded to Ave "Close up, I need you to go handle Chase's mess. And bring him back with you. He is not on my good side right now and brings back a pizza. Do not get hurt to make sure your gun is loaded" He said as he put the sign to close and walked next door to their house. Ave sighed as she counted the draw and put the money in the safe and grabbed her keys going to Chase's apartment. She sighed as she walked into the complex she hated this gives her the creeps.

Derek had sat in his apartment he already set the package at the P.O box and wrote a note saying he didn't look in it. In which he didn't.

Gabriela was onto her weighted squats. She squated 315 and smiles after her 4th set. She looks at jaxon who was doing arm day instead of leg day.

(sorry it's short, gaming date night time)

Ave sighed when Chase walked out holding the box "Get in the car now! YOU IDIOT" she screamed and glared "Lucky I don't hit you right here for being so careless" She stormed to her car where once in she took a deep breath and opened her phone to text Anthony she remembered that Jax sent her a link and opened it and nodded reading over the instructions. She didn't want to be rude so she politely replied:Thanks ๐Ÿ‘: as she drove back to the house

Anthony looked at Chase and smacked him across the head "WHAT WHERE YOU THINKING YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO BE OUT WHEN ITS DELIVERY TIME! YOU ARE SO LUCKY THEY REALIZED IT." He sighed and punched the wall "You could have risked everything, I wouldn't have listened to them try and explain themselves if they opened it. You are on Cash register duty till I say so! You can make up for the time I had to go through just now by staying open later than normal."

Jaxon looks at Gabriela concerned before going to the changing room to check himself out. He flexs his muscles in the mirror and decides to cool down his muscles by doing some jumping jacks in the locker room, he looks at his phone. "Not a problem" he texted back. He sits on the bench and sighs.

Gabriela was still at the squat rack adding weights onto the bar before power cleaning the weight up to get it on her bar.

Ave sat on her bed and smiled down at her new tattoo, she sighed softly as she laid back. She wasn't hungry enough to eat the pizza and was starting to feel very tired.

Anthony went to the back of the shop to count the money for the day earned, he was still very mad at Ave for being so careless. He also was trying to figure out what to do Saturday, can they trust the rivals? What if they are trying to play him. He had a lot to think about before the big meeting.

Jaxon looked out the dressing room, and watched his bestfriend catch the eyes of females and males and laughed. They'd have to be trained in combat to get her attention. He watches her rerack all of her stuff before going to the treadmill and starting to run.

Meanwhile Gabriela was stuck in her head, she runs one of the top flights of gangs, and are most feared. Second in numbers all together though. She shakes her head, all she wanted to do was relax for once. Her gang was full of fouls. Her father is a foul, and will always be a foul. That she will never change, and that makes her upset. She walks over to the punching bag wings and starts practicing all her movements.

Ave laid back in her bed and stared up at the ceiling. "When will today end" she muttered softly as she looked over at a picture of her and her family. She thought back to the night they were killed.

Anthony pulled out his laptop and started to write pinpoints for Saturday trying to think of ways to make sure everything went perfect. He didn't need blood on his hands, and he didn't want to have to fight to keep his territory. He also searched for the old contract they had made showing that they had agreed not to go into each other's sides and take them over. He needed to find this because maybe that could keep everyone from killing each other.

Gabriela was doing the same thing after she got home, and pulled the contract her father had made before he handed her the position. She smiled, the ones that weren't on the list she had taken over. She sits on the couch reading through the contract, nodding, they weren't in the wrong for residing, they weren't claiming any gang activity in the area. She hums, "Jaxon go home, we're done for the day and as far as you've told me you have appointments lined up for your shop" she spoke calmly. She then gets up and goes to her room to sleep.

Jaxon headed home, his eyebrows furrowed, not really knowing why his boss was so calm. Deadly calm, her father would have been raging. Yet, she pulled all the facts, so it's fine. Maybe that's why she is calm.

Anthony told Chase to go home while he closed up the shop. He made sure the garage was closed while he walked back home setting the outside alarm and alarms on all the doors and put the food away. He opened Aves door to check on her "You good? You been very quite which is not like you at all, you always need attention." He sighed when he had fallen asleep, he walked in and put her blanket over here and kissed the top of her heard before closing her door and turning her light off and heading to his room.

Gabriela sighs and shuts her eyes, trying to fall asleep without thinking of saturday. She shakes it off and turns on her side. Jaxon is already home, and is getting ready to pass out while memorizing his times to do tattoos.

Ave woke up and put on her shorts and t-shirt and grabbed her shoes, she walked out into the living room to see her brother already up and eating his breakfast in front of the tv. While she slid her shoes on she looked over at him "I am going to go for a run, but I promise to be back in time for the meeting with the rest of the guys. Also, have a nail appointment today, got to keep them sharp. Please make sure that everyone listens today, I don't want to be shot on my run" She hugged him tightly before letting him talk and slipped out the door. She decided that she would run to the tattoo shop and back since it has been made clear that for now, no one was going to harm each other.

Anthony looked at her walk out the door with his mouth open "Well okay then good talk." He went to the kitchen to put his plate in the sink and went into his room. He changed into black pants and a low blue v neck and threw his leather jacket over it. He grabbed his hair gel and spiked his hair up and smirked looking at himself in the mirror. He walked to the shop entrance to see the guys already at the door and nodded "Chase you got the store while I talk with the guys" he said very flat but with seriousness to it, he was still mad about him almost losing the shipment.

Gabriela looked at her reflection, she decided to go with a cute pair of dark green cargo pants slipping a pocket knife into one the of the pockets she looks around and slips on a black tank top, she grabs her open carry license and slips on a belt with her gun. She has no intention to use it, yet it makes her feel safe. She looks back at herself and nods in acceptance of her appearance. She sighs, and looks around before phoning Derek and Jaxon, and telling them to go to the restaurant and stand outside. She gets in her Mustang and starts driving.

Jaxon looks at his client as he checks em out, "Call in Sophia so she can do any walk ins" he says to Tay before walking out to go to the restaurant a few blocks down.

Ave had gotten back not long ago and was just finishing curling her hair. She zipped up her black corset dress and slid on her black heels and patted off the excess red lipstick from her lips and smiled. She walked into the office and looked at all the guys "I will be with you Chase outside. If anything goes wrong I will blame you forever." She grabbed her leather jacket and got into his car.

Anthony nodded to the rest "stay close to the building but out of sight. You know Ave's code word if needed. If you don't hear it then means no trouble got it. Now, let's go" He jumped into his truck and followed behind Ave and Chase. He waited till Chase got out and helped Ave out and to see if their leader was inside already before he got out of the car.

jaxons orders were to stay out of site with Derek while Gabriela went in. He sat at the corner watching a person perform, thy had Scarlet on a roof with a few other people holding snipers in case anything went wrong. He smiles as he sees Gabriela drive up and get out of er vehicle. She shuts the door and nods at her perfect parallel parking. She shook out her hair before walking into the restaurant, she huffs, "I am waiting for someone" she says in her thick Italian accent to the hostess. She knew she looks nothing like how she does when she dresses herself in a hidden manner. She thinks back to her dogs, she should have brought her German Shepard, extra protection. She shakes her head and huffs, looking out the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back