• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

Ave sat on one of the logs looking at the waterfall, she smiled softly as she remembered when her mom used to take her here. She sighed softly "peace and quiet at last"

Anthony rolled out from the car just in time for them to arrive to get it "okay let's go get you cashed out for today. Everything looked good didn't need much didn't need to order anything new so 175." He looked off with a cold look his eyes not showing much emotion, he smiled softly at them and handed them back the keys "enjoy and take good care of her, she sounds perfect right now"

Jaxon sighs as he starts on a rather large tattoo, "Ma'am, we ar going to have to split this in two appointments, I don't want to risk infection, so tay will schedule you to come back in a couple weeks" he says to the middle ages women who just nods in response .

Gabriela starts to job at mile 8, so she could take in the scenery of the city.

Meanwhile, Lorenzo, Gabrielas father was driving into the city after a long flight in. He smiles, knowing his car was nice, yet in need of a tune up. His Lamborghini miura was one of his most prized cars. It's dark green coat shimmered in the sun. The perfect excuse to poke around. He lets his hazel eyes examine the street making sure his face was tilted down, knowing his daughter had a few people making sure their new alliance wasn't going to run into trouble. He clears his throat to put on a normal american accent walking into the shop. "Excuse me sir, I was wondering if you had room to schedule a tune up, just driving through the city and this place had outstanding reviews'' He smiles tiredly yet knowingly he sounded believable.

Anthony looked over at him and at the time "Yea, my last client is late so I have time. Just pull your car into the shop and I will be right in."He said as he walked to get water. He texted Ave :your shift starts soon head back: He didn't have time to keep running into the shop to help every customer

Ave sighed as she got up and started to walk back, she hated when he didn't put one of the guys on to work, making her have to go in. She took a deep breathe as she composed herself getting ready to sit behind a boring cash register for the next few hours

Lorenzo smiles, getting in his car and pulling it in parking it. He gets out and smiles looking around the shop behind his sunglasses. Homey...nothing too bad. Why an alliance with a place as this as seemingly the base. He shakes his head.

Gabriela gets to mile 12 and sits down at a park smiling, Jaxon on the other hand if still working on the woman's tattoo.

Anthony walked out and looked at the car and nodded impressed "Nice car you got. Let me get started on that for you. Most people head down to the restaurant till it's done or the park." He said as he grabbed some of his tools

Ave walked by the tattoo shop and looked in and smiled before she continued back on her way to the shop. She yawned needing to grab an energy drink knowing she wouldn't make it to the end of the shift if she didn't.

Lorenzo hums, "Is it alright if I watch?" he asks, he puts his hands in his pocket. Rocking on his feet, nervous his daughter would walk in. Or he'd run into her.

Jaxon smiles and finishes the bits he wanted to and sends the lady home.

Gabriela watches ducks at the small pond in the center of the park as she regulates her breathing.

Anthony nodded "Of course," he said as he popped the trunk "Know the last time you had the filters cleaned and replaced?" he said as he also reached over grabbing one of his rags to begin the full test

Ave walked into the shop "Hey I am here" she shouted to him not seeing Lorenzo as she walked into the store grabbing her energy drink and a bag of skittles

"Well I moved about 5 years ago, I would have to get in touch with my old friend who took care of my cars" he says. He looks over at Ave before looking back to Anthony, "I would imagine it has been a couple years ago since i've done anything. I know I had the breaks replaced not to long ago" He spoke.

Gabriela sighs and starts walking home looking up at the sky letting the crisp air calm her down.

Anthony nodded he took one of the filters out and shook his head "I would suggest buying a new one, this one is very dirty" he said before he started to work on checking the engine

Ave smiled as she cashed out some kids she sighed out of boredom and messaged Jax: Tattoo looks so good even though it isn't finished yet!: she smiled happily

"I'll do what you recommend Anthony" Lorenzo says, letting the name fall from his mouth. He continues looking around the shop, taking note of the slight conversation between some people.

Jaxon grinned as he looks down at his phone, he responds quickly: Glad you're satisfied with it. He clicks send and looks up to greet his next customer.

Gabriela sits on a bench, deciding to let her heartrate go down.

Anthony raised an eyebrow, he didn't know this man and he wasn't wearing a name badge and knows Ave didn't say his name. He tried to shake it off while he continued to check the car

Ave smiled as she put her phone down and looked around the shop. She was getting bored she wished she could be back by the water she loved it there.

Lorenzo smirks, seeing how unsettled the man got. He decides to step out of the shop and looks around for a little bit examining how everyone was walking.

My two characters are still doing the same stuff

Anthony continued to work on the car he pulled his phone out when he noticed he was out of the shop: Hey Gabs, I have a new person here and they know my name I don't want to alarm my sister since she's working in the store. Mind taking a look or sending someone discreetly. I would owe you: He sent it and then stepped to the side to grab a new filter for his car. He needed a small cleaning on the inside but wanted to see what filter would fit best first

Gabriel looks at her phone which she had repaired and starts running that way. She gets there are froze. She pulls her hood over her head before she is seen and walks in, "Anthony, I am walking into your office, the person out there is Lorenzo, my father." She whispers. She keeps her head down, "I can't be seen right now, it will cause a scene... he is smart, he wouldn't show up himself and he can be a threat" she sighs. "I didn't bring a gun either so I have to be smart" she quickly texts Scarlett to get ready on roofs with snipers and shows Anthony the text before facing away from the door as she heard heavy footsteps.

Lorenzo ignored the small figure that brushed past him still turning, he then turns around, "how long do you think this will take? I have someone to go find here soon" he smiles lightly.

Anthony nodded at her and pointed to the door behind Ave, "Ah almost done sir just making sure this filter fits so you can be on your way. Anyone in particular I know almost everyone around here and could point you in the direction" he said as he looked at the car

Ave cashed out another person smiling softly "Have a wonderful day"

Gabriela walked into the room where the door was and starts messaging people to stay close but not shoot. She then texts scarlett to not let derek or axon get involved. They'd be to emotional to handle it.

Lorenzo smiled, "Mn, well, I was hoping I would be able to talk with the old owners of this building but as far as it seems they don't seem to be around.... and then I was looking for a girl, usually goes by gabs. I don't know if you'd exactly know her directly. She likes to do everything indirectly including important meetings" he says. He lifts up his glasses and looks around.

Jaxon and Derek decided to get lunch together and talk about possible missions to take.

Anthony looked at the man "They died, but I am their son, I am the owner. I have heard of her, have you checked the park heard she sometimes hangs out over there" he said as he handed him his keys "I will make it on the house, now if you had something you needed to talk to my dad about I will gladly hear it since I took over his shop. If not I do have to rush this along my next client should be here any second and she gets a little antsy waiting" He said with a serious tone

Ave watched the door close and looked in "Um Hello?" She whispered as she could hear Anthony talking louder than normal and was concerned "Chase?" she said staying by the door incase a customer came in

Lorenzo laughs a little, "The contract 15 years ago was a mistake, and Gabbie making a new one was also ridiculous" he say dropping his fake american accent getting into his car and backing out. He drives towards the park hoping to run into his daughter.

Gabriela peeked out, "Hi girly, sorry hiding from Pops, I didn't wanna cause a scene in your guys neighborhood..." she whispers she stays in the room ad waits til she sees Lorenzo drive out towards the park. She steps out, and sighs in content as he was out of the building. "I am going to go to the park- that's probably where he's at next, I'll stop by here because I have people surrounding for safety. Lorenzo doesn't fuck around, his people are weak but he isn't" she says to Anthony. "I am sorry he showed up, If i don't come back, make sure one of you guys message Jaxon. Otherwise keep him out of it" she says before running out.

Anthony looked at him shaking his head, he looked at Gabriela "I don't want you to go alone. I knew something was fishy he is still upset he made the contract with my dad back then." He said shaking his head at Ave "I think Ave has his number she could contact him for you if you don't. I will have some of my guys be around the park era its near some of their houses and that bar I took you too. If he stars something bring him into that bar three of my guys are always stationed in it, and the owner will recognize you and know to get the involved" He said sternly and punched the wall besides him out of anger

Ave stared at them confused "Uh.. um yea I could if we don't hear from you.. uh why though shouldn't i let him know before than?" She said and then looked at Gabs "Uh I may not look it but I can be twisted and dark.. know a good place to torture if he attacks you" she said smirking

Gabriela looks at Anthony, "everything is fine Anthony, ice your hand before you work on another car, im not your guys boss but thats an order" she says. She looks at Ave, "If he hurts me I'll invite you to my warehouse to torture him in our chambers, and Jaxon gets to emotionally involved and so does my Second. So it's best they stay out of it unless absolutely necessarily." she smirks back. She looks back at anthony, "I am going alone, don't send people directly around the park, keep them at the entrance and end of park the rest s covered by water so he can't go no where... otherwise I will be fine" she says. "If i get uncomfortable I will invite him for a drink and make sure it isn't suspicious" she finishes before walking out calmly, she flips people off who were starring at her. She always got caught in dramatics while in workout clothes. She sighs and starts jogging towards the park.

Lorenzo sat on a bench in the park looking at the sky.

Anthony nodded "noted and I will go get ice on this. But please really be safe" he said grabbing Aves hand and walking to get some ice

Ave sighed "smooth, trying to show you are tough infront of her" she said shaking her head laughing

Gabriela walks into the park, "Hi papa, what the hell do you think you're doing here?" she says in Italian. She crosses her arms and stands a few feet away. She looks at her father pointedly and rather offended that he'd get an emergency flight over.
Lorenzo looks behind him and grins, "I came to order you around precious, I am not letting you destroy the gang I creat-" Gabriel walks up and backhands him. "Not yours anymore, I recreated this gang, you left and everyone was devastated, I kept a whole 10 people you had. I rebuilt all of this, I made the best decisions, I fixed a flawed contract and grew stronger because of it. We befriended one of the best gangs I have ever seen" Lorenzo laughs and wipes his bloody nose standing over his daughter. "You're making a mistake becoming alliances, his gang isn't strong-" Gabrielas fist was caught as she tried to hit her father yet again and she chuckles. "Oh? Last I checked he's almost tied in strength and numbers, the only difference is my gang is a little more known for aggression" she says.
"Aggression? There's like 20 of you" He spoke, Gabriella laughs, "20? That's how many fleets of people we have. We have hundreds papa, I have the family you wish you had" she laughs and wraps her hand around her fathers wrist pulling it through to a straight arm bar. "I am not going to fight you in public, and this place is riddles with cops" she huffs, before tossing his to the floor. "Let's get a drink" she mutters.
Lorenzo stands tall and looks at his now skidded hands that protected him from the fall, "okay" then they walk to the bar. The happiness Gabrielas run gave her destroyed.

Derek sat at home playing fortnite with nine year olds, and Jaxon is drawing naked people

Anthony had sent a text to all his men and was a few houses down from the bar. He looked at Ave and then around "He doesn't realize what he is doing, he is going to get people hurt if he keeps acting like he is in charge. He is acting like a fool" He hissed

Ave shock her head "She can handle herself. She is at our bar. She is protected. We wont let anything go wrong. Relax" she said as she played with her knife "Besides I been craving to torture someone so I really do hope he oversteps. He forgot who our papa was, you may not be like dad but you are better." She said patting his shoulder

Lorenzo looks around the bar, "very nice bar you've discovered, still a heavy drinker? It was always your down fall" Gabriela turns around at those words. "Listen, you walked onto grounds where I am safe and I live near. These streets crawl with people who have my back, not to mention when you left I learned stuff you haven't taught me. So I suggest you fall in line Lorenzo." she says in Italian. They hadn't entered the bar yet. Lorenzo quirks an eyebrow as his han d met her face, "You do not get to speak to me that way gabriela... you're mother"
"My mother would be proud I turned the gang around, she'd be proud that I take into account my members emotions and well being. I may not let the slack, yet if they need to for their health....they can... so again Lorenzo. Fall in fucking line" she lets her arms relax by her side so she didn't strangle the man she called father. She looks down, refuses to look up. Lorenzo looks at her and grabs her shoulder, squeezing it hard, "I know we're being watched, you have little minions everywhere. Yet I will not hesitate to kill you- then who will run your precious gang. You have made terrible decisions-"
"Derek would" she said. She doesn't wince at the shoulder on her arm til she heard it pop, and then her father was on the ground. She had swept him out, "You are no where near a father, to hurt your daughter because the gang you handed away is doing better. This isn't your fucking turf" she says loudly in Italian. She looks down at her father before walking away. Not caring what happened. She laughs bitterly, her father was a douche. She shakes her head continuing to walk away, refuses to look back.

Anthony listened from where he was, he knew not to go but texted his guys to get him out of there using any force necessary. He looked over at Ave shaking his head no at her "We will deal with him later, you get back to the shop. I will meet up with Gabs to make sure everything is okay. I need you to think about both gangs for a second. She was injured on our turf, we need to handle it" he said as he waited.

Ave nodded as she made her way back to the shop. She sighed softly, she knew he was right but she hated sitting out of the drama. She wanted to have some fun as well, not just him. She checked to see if anyone from either of the gangs were around in case they needed an update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back