• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Craving You Can't Shake (Obscure Fandoms Await!)

CreatureFriendly

Well-Dressed Skeleton.
5Bu5.gif

INTRODUCTION
Well, here I go again. Welcome to another one of my search threads! This thread, however, focuses on interests of mine which I have ideas for... But no one to RP them with. Just a heads up that the interests listed here relate to fandoms that are either obscure or are just not as popular. So, if you're one of the few who are interested in what I have- Then please either post here or send me a PM! I'm seriously dying to RP these.

REQUIREMENTS
❖ Please be 18+. This is nothing against the younger members of this site. I am sure that you are all talented writers with great ideas! I just feel more comfortable writing with those who are around the same age group as me.

❖ Please be semi-advance to advance. When writing, I'd like to know that I'll be getting equal effort in return. You don't have to write a novella every post, but please be capable of typing more than a paragraph. Decent grammar will also be appreciated, but I won't hound you for this. Mistakes happen!

❖ Please be open to OOC chat. I understand that this may not be everyone's cup of tea. However, I prefer OOC chat because it allows us to communicate and discuss ideas when it comes to a RP. So if you have ideas, then please share them! I'd love to hear what you have in mind!

❖ Don't feel bad about ghosting or leaving the RP. Hey, life happens. So if you do not want to carry on with the RP then that's okay with me. Though I always appreciate a warning, I understand if you instead decide to ghost the RP. On the other hand though, if you'd like to keep the RP going but are unable to then let me know! I will be more than happy to put it on hold until you're ready to continue.

INTERESTS
(Notice! All characters I am willing to play are in regular font. Meanwhile, any characters I'd like to play against will be italicized. Likewise, characters that I really want to play against will be emboldened. Relationships between characters can be platonic, romantic, or a rivalry.)
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f426347337239373864556e6f41673d3d2d3737363734343235342e313562653534373564333962353435303239393537313236393832352e676966

Invader Zim
I loved this show growing up. There's just so much you can do with it in terms of plot; whether it be the dark humor that was present in the cartoon or something more serious. Either way, I have quite a few ideas in mind. Fair warning though that I haven't seen the 2019 movie, so anything I come up with will be based around the show.
(Zim, GIR, Gaz, and OC)
(Zim, Dib, Professor Membrane, and OC)

yayomg-paranorman-toothbrush.gif

ParaNorman

This is honestly one of my favorite movies? The art style and visuals are just so neat. I think there is a lot that can be done in the little world that the movie takes place in and characters who can be introduced. Though I am looking to do a RP based mostly around ParaNorman, I also open to doing crossovers featuring other media!
(Neil, Norman, OC)
(Norman and OC)

e134039d4117c39d34ddb34e310c2b02b82c5d9e.gifv

Green Eggs and Ham
How have more people not seen this show? Okay, yeah, it's a cartoon adaption of a Dr. Seuss book. But just look at the art style and character designs! There's a lot of lighthearted fun which can be had with this show.

(Guy-Am-I and OC)
(Sam-I-Am and OC)

tenor.gif

Sonic OVA
If you couldn't tell by now, I have a thing for animation and cute character designs. But in addition to that, I found the setting in the OVA quite intriguing. The idea that the planet is split into two layers and held together by a network of glaciers is a neat concept. I would love to expand on Planet Freedom's environment and the numerous locations it has.
(Tails, Dr. Robotnik, and OC)
(Sonic and OC)

(More to be Added!)

Last edited:
G G8t1a32y_Tuh435
Hey there! I would love to do something ParaNorman-based. Let me send you a PM so that we can discuss a potential plot! It’s okay if you’re busy at the moment, by the way. Feel free to reply whenever!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back