• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A craving for a craving! A kinda different request.

Chocolatepeeps

Darker and Darker
Hello! I have a slightly different request! c:

I'm going to write down what I want first, then my information. Since if this isn't for you, I don't want you to have to read rules first.

My request is for oc x canon, so if you dislike that, then I'm not the partner for you. My goal is to make people happy, while indulging in some fun stuff. That said, I have a huge list of favorite characters that I'm wanting to pair. Most are f/m or f//.(Although you can have m// too!) Genderswapping and AUs can be involved. So I have three offers on the table, but one isn't very fair in my opinion.

Offer one: I play one to four of your favorite characters for you. You can pair them however you want. With ocs, with other canons, if I know them, I'm totally down. But you must make things fair, and play the same amount of canons for me! For this one, I have to know the canon character(s).

Offer two: A college au or some general ass au where you can give me up to four of your most favorite characters, even if I don't know them, and I attempt to play them for you. As long as you'll do the same for me. The au setting gives a bit of help since the character's world now doesn't matter. Their powers, any different race, and whatever else you want can stay the exact same. But for this, I need you to work with me. I want to hear all about this character and how you'd like me to play them. I want to know their relationship with whoever you pair them with. And I will do the same for you. This must be easy-going. If I don't know the character, I probably won't play them perfectly like in their series. And if they have a personality I don't often play, I might mess up a bit. This would be strictly fun, and we will not get mad if the other plays a character wrong. (At the moment, I have a lot of these learning new characters will get overwhelming if I do it too much! :))

Offer three: You can just choose from my list. But only if you really want! In my opinion, it's not totally fair since you don't get to play an oc too, but if you insist it's okay, I'm fine!

These are all obviously romance-based, with other aspects involved. I haven't fully shaped ocs for everyone on my list, but I'm working on it. I will still happily make one up if I haven't yet though!

My list will be in the second post, because this one is already hella long.

About me/Rules:
- I'm almost 24 years old. I've been roleplaying since I was about 12. I'm not the best, but I try.
- I mirror posts. I can post as little or as much as you'd like.
- I'm comfortable with any sexuality, any gender. But I like things being even if possible. I even have some love triangles on here. Anything goes for me.
- Please tell me if there's anything that would make you uncomfortable. Some of mine have darker themes. Most are pretty fluffy though. We both have the right to say no!
- I absolutely adore hearing about other people's ocs. Yes, please gush about ocs with me. I'm okay with that.
- I have the right to ignore you if you pester me too much. If I don't respond, one message is enough. I have depression, so sometimes I'll be online but not have the energy to reply since I'm just watching videos on youtube. I leave tabs open. Just send me a quick "Not sure if you got my message!" and wait. I will try my best to tell you if the roleplay must stop. I will do the same to you. We all have lives. I want to talk and roleplay, but sometimes things happen.
- Pm me to talk details.
- I would like to be friends too. Ooc chat is nice. c:
- I love to draw, and if you do too, I'd love to see your art! Maybe we can draw for each other. Totally up to you, figured I'd mention it.
- I could be easily convinced to play more than 4 canons for you, but keep in mind you must do the same for me.
- Any character under the age of 18 must be aged up. I will only roleplay characters that are 18+.

Last edited:
My list of favorites:
*=GenderBent
+=OT3
These are canon characters I'd like you to play, if you have interest! I will play almost anyone from any of these, or I can try playing a character I don't know if given enough info!

Clorica(RF4) + possible
Vishnal(RF4) + possible
Silver(Pokemon)
Pearl(Pokemon)
Ruby(Pokemon)
Hau (Pokemon) +
Gladion (Pokemon)+
Wes (Pokemon)
Sal(WATGBS)
Fukami(WATGBS)
Shinya(Mogeko Castle)
Rawberry(Gray Garden) *
Yuno Gasai(Future Diary) * or not
Toko Fukawa(Danganronpa) * or not
Mikan Tsumiki(Danganronpa) * or not
Chiaki Nanami(Danganronpa) * or not
Humanized Demon! Monokuma(Danganronpa)
Nagito Komaeda (Danganronpa)
Ryota Mitarai (Danganronpa)
Shuichi Saihara (Danganronpa) +
Kaede Akamatsu (Danganronpa) +
Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)
Takumi Hijirihara (Danganronpa)
Tenko Chabashira (Danganronpa)
Harpae (Pocket Mirror) * or not
Nathan(Repo!The Genetic Opera)
Kish (Tokyo Mew Mew)
Kurumi Tokisaki (Date a Live)
Adrien Agreste(Miraculous Ladybug)
Bill Cipher(Gravity Falls)
Stanford Pines(Gravity Falls)
Reverse! Dipper Pines (Gravity Falls AU)
King of Despair/Blue (Kekkai Sensen) +
Black (Kekkai Sensen) +
Mizuki (Kamisama Kiss)
Inugami (Gugure! Kukkuri-san)
JD (Heathers)
Anna (Shimoneta)
Yuri(Doki Doki Literature Club)
Peter White (Heart No Kuni No Alice)
Dib (Invader Zim)
Skye (Harvest Moon)
Will (Harvest Moon)
Ivan (Harvest Moon)
Ao Horie (Ao-chan Can’t Study!)
Kanon (The World God Only Knows) * or not
Keima (The World God Only Knows)
Shuuya Kano (Mekakucity Actors/Kagerou Project)
Yoshi Nanase(1bitheart/1beatheart) Older Preferred
Saaya Yukisuzu (1bitheart)
Shinobu Kasuga(1beatheart)
Older!Eddie (Angels of Death)
Danny (Angels of Death)
Kouta (Baka to Test)
Yuki (Fruits Basket)
Kagura (Fruits Basket)
Sans (Undertale)
Keith (Lieat)
Tom (Star Vs The Forces of Evil)
Death The Kid (Soul Eater)
Mello (Death Note)
Sora (No Game No Life)

Last edited:
The list is of characters I'd like to pair. Although I suppose I don't mind if you'd like to play a canon character from my list. If you're interested, please pm me.

Just wondering, with genderbent. Which Characters? As in which Characters you want to be genderben?

On the list, there is an indicator. Most say Genderbent or not, but some cannot be genderbent. Any with a * are genderbent or not!

Oh got ya. Offer two sounds fun.
4 favorite characters: 1.Helen Kimble (nee Ross) (in this she is alive. So not much is known about her but she is silly and more of a flirt than Richard kimble, unless in a relationship then it's the same. ( whom I will RP/ play bys are Tim Daly and Kelly Rutherford) she is a bit snobbish and a gossiper but silly too. She has a sister named Becca. Helen is a goofball and a tease but fun character none the less. She is loyal and doesn't cheat and mysterious too. The only thing she ever cheated was when she agreed with Richard to give up chocolate but ate it anyway, without him knowing that. In the au she didn't die, either no one got into the house and he came back to after getting her a flower or her twin got killed and they found each other and cleared his name. Or something like that. 2. Jean Trabant, she is Richard's first girlfriend played by Christine Tucci. They dated during med school. She is one person who made him feel lazy even when he wasn't usually lazy. They met their first year and dated through their second or third year. In the show they broke up but in RP we can have it that they haven't broken up. Like they finished med school and got engaged and moved to Chicago together. Unlike Helen she got a job like Richard. Due to her being with Richard still, au, they never got with Helen(whom he had gotten with) and Brian(whom she had gotten with). She is a sweetheart, stubborn and headstrong but hates when he fights himself to out better himself. Jean is a good doctor and caring like him. So because he got framed he never got to continue that and all. In au he does so. 3. Jenny Butler, played by Stacy Edwards. They were together temporary, when he passed by her hometown, Bodega Bay, California. He temporary worked in her deceased husband's in/b@b to help her get to sell it but as they got involved her in laws hated that. Hated that she wanted to sell the place because it was what their son wanted, as well as his own son with her and her but she told him that they were dead and she needed what is next for her. She is a sweetheart, kind and loyal so paranoid too, so it's understandable. She kicked him when it hurts the guys when they first met, as she thought that he was a bad guy. Which he wasn't. So eventually he proved it to her. Au version would be that they got together without him ever meeting the other two (Helen and Jean) or like the show except he doesn't leave because turns out the real killer gets caught and his name is cleared, so he let's himself be arrested only for his name to be cleared and released as they get together officially and they get married as her in laws already accepted him and now they get a problem with him for it but they end up making peace, especially as they know him, real him and his story and such. They see him as family.
4. Laura Chereaux, single mother of Carrie, a 7 year old. Played by Paige Turco. They met when he was a constructor worker. He saved her life when his boss and those like him almost got her killed. Her doctors wanted to meet him because he did a good job, he refused as they got close but never got together officially. His boss and two other paid him to keep quite but he didn't. As he and Laura had dinner the Friday when she got released her boss checked his information and got the group arrested and Richard had to flee. In au either they met in the past and he is Carries father, which would mean unlike canon her actual surname is Chereaux and not marriage one. Or have it that his name is cleared as the killer gets caught before leaving town and Richard is found innocent as he always claimed and they get together officially. They move to Chicago and live together there.

Now other than that I could RP Richard's sister Maggie Kimble (played by Connie Britton) and you take an OC to to be with her. Then you take two canons from any other verse you want. I will take one or two canons each a x a made up. So I take Richard and Maggie, you could take one of those four, A different series canon, which would be with Maggie or I could RP a blogger canon a male( Chuck Brixius) and you RP Maggie Kimble. Then I create made up for her and I created made up for him. Two canons and a made up each or one this verse canon and one canon different verse and a made up each or two canon from here and two other canons and a made up or whatever you decide. I am open to any ideas/suggestions. Either way I still want to take a Canon for you, by the way. So up to you.

~Updated~

I removed an option, but if you suggest a character I honestly really like, I might consider it. But understand that I might say no thanks!
But for the first and third options, I'm still very much open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back