• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Court Of Thorns And Roses

trix

Succubus Queen
Hello everyone! So... the title basically says it all and I know this is probably along shot but I have a huuuuuge itch I need to at least say I tried to scratch. I'm looking for someone willing to take up a Court of Thorns and Roses RP with me. With that being said i'm looking for someone who is willing to play multiple characters and possible jump around location wise or be doing stuff in multiple locations during the RP. If you've read the book series you know as well as I do how much room there is and the possibilities are endless for plots within! I'm really open to other plots my partner may want to incorporate. I would have the RP start taking place during Amaranthas rain though I would like us both to play OC characters! Though I don't mind there being interaction with the characters from the book weaved into the story as well. Anyways... If you are interested please message me or reply here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back