• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Cool Breeze, Fall Leaves and Fandoms ~ 1x1

Ishuzi

831a44bec00e76cdca5057dc0d78d472be0cee6d.gifv

To anyone who is reading this, nice to meetcha! I don't know about you but this is my absolute favorite time of the year. Beautiful leaves, the sweltering summer weather finally dissipating, all our favorite guilty pleasure fall drinks ~ And to boot, I've found myself with some extra time on my hands as the holiday season approaches! As such, for the first time in a while, I've decided to seek out some new partners to hopefully write some, fandom-based, stories with. So if you're interested, then read on~

While I haven't been on this forum in a while ~ Hence the new account, you can rest assured I have a decent amount of writing experience under my belt and samples are always available upon request. At the present moment I'm primarily looking for fandom role plays but I'm going to keep this thread short and sweet with only my biggest cravings ~ And likewise, will probably be a little more picky than usual given I'm really only looking for, maybe, two perhaps three new partners.

While this thread will be short, if you have any questions whatsoever feel free to shoot me a dm and ask~ I'm definitely an open book.

A little about myself
Deep in the heart of dixie.
Mid twenties for anyone curious, prefers potential partners be 21+ themselves, please~
Games, anime, shows, movies, if you like out of character chatter and we get a role play going, let's talk about them!
'My' own pairing will always be mxm, with that being said if we're doubling up (which I'm happy to do) any orientation, or even a platonic pairing, is quite fine. : )
Willing to role play over private messages, thread or discord ~ Simply let me know your own preferences. To start, please send a private message on rp nation however.

Star Wars: Andor
I'm not sure on pairings here ~ This is the first SW series I've really gotten into, but omggg, give it to me! Original characters maybe? Also let's not kill Timm~

Marvel
Looking for: Shang-Chi/Shaun, Ikaris, Peter Parker (Holland or Game ver.)
Will play: Thor, Hawkeye/Clint, Tony, Loki, +, Almost anyone if I'm familiar with the source material ~

Hades
Looking for: Zagreus, Hermes, Original characters?
Will play: Literally anyone, original characters?

Stranger Things
Looking for: Jason, Dmitri
Will play: Billy, Steve, Jonathan, Robin, +

13 Reasons Why
Looking for: Scott, Monty
Will play: Justin, Clay, Jessica, Tony, Zach, +

CW Reign
Looking For: Francis
Will play: Sebastian, Leith, Mary

Young Royals
Looking For: Original Characters ~ The show is fun though, so maybe similar plot-lines?
Will play: Original characters ~

The Boys
Looking For: Depends on the setting/plot idea.
Will Play: Almost anyone, depending on the idea. Hmm and we can discuss!

Shameless
Looking For: Ian, Carl (S11+)
Will play: Literally anyone.

Bleach (Rusty af, au settings maybe?)
Looking for: Kensei, Hitsugaya
Will play: It's been a minute, but I've got a Bleach craving. Down to try my hand at almost anyone~

Final Fantasy VII
Looking For: Cloud, Zack, Cid (?)
Will play: Literally anyone ~ Name them.

Resident Evil (Or DBD)
Looking For: Leon, David, OCs.
Will play: Anyone, OCs.

Teen Wolf
Looking For: Parrish, Theo, Brett
Will play: Stiles, Lydia, Malia... I love all the characters in this show, so I'll play anyone.

Just a little note ~ Most of the time, if you aren't playing them for me, I'm down to double up as someone I'm 'looking for' as well.

And I think I'll leave it at those for now. As mentioned earlier, feel free to dm me with any questions or if you have ideas for the series mentioned of your own ~ And I'm always down for a joint brainstorm for a plot, world-building or anything else important to creating a great story.

Last edited:
Added two throwback fandoms that I've had a craving for ~ FFVII cause I've been playing the remake and Teen Wolf since the movie is coming out.

Biggest cravings right now are Resident Evil, Teen Wolf or Reign. If anyone would give me one of those, I'd be a very happy pumpkin ~

Hi ! I’m just wanting to ask if you’re looking to specifically double with oc x canon? Of if you’re just looking for the characters listed and then playing a common against them? (Specifically for FF VII)
Sometimes I need a little clarification 🥲

Ideally looking to double up for most of the series listed. ^^ And absolutely no worries, feel free to shoot me a direct message if you want to discuss anything~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back