• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Cold and Lonely Night

Lilbutterfli94

Kitty Queen
Hello, my name is Chain of Memories and I am a 23 year old nursing student. Due to this my schedule is a bit all over the place as I also work part time. So, I respond generally as soon as I can, but sometimes I don't respond for a day or two. So, beware I might disappear, I haven't left I have just become really busy with school work or actual work. Anyway, that being said I am very friendly, but kind of shy at the same time. As a result sometimes I can be awkward. I prefer to talk to my roleplay partner because it helps make me a bit more comfortable with sharing ideas and such. So, I guess it's time to move onto rule.

Rules:
  • Be kind- since I am a shy person I constantly feel like everyone secretly hates my guts. This is also due to my anxiety. I do take criticism very well, but try not to just rip into me and pull everything I do apart.
  • I roleplay both male and female, but I prefer to play a female. So, if you would like me to play a male it would have to be in a double. So, as a rule you have to be willing to play a male and double up.
  • I would like it if you could match my length. I can write anywhere between 1-5 paragraphs per roleplay (so if we double it would be between 2-10 paragraphs). I like to get detailed.
  • Please have some substance in your responses. I don't want something where I won't know how to respond. For example, don't constantly keep describing a character as a certain way every response. Describe what's going on in their head, what kind of faces they're making, what they might be doing with their hands, their body language. PLEASE ANYTHING
Ideas/Pairings:
  • Prince x Princess:
    • Two nations had been warring for quiet some time and as a result their resources are starting to dwindle. The nations have a private summit and agree to stop the war if once agrees to allow a marriage between the Princess of the one kingdom and the Prince of the other. The King reluctantly agrees to let his daughter marry the other kingdoms Prince. The King brings his daughter to the other Kingdom and while him and the Queen are planning the wedding, the Prince and Princess are doing their own things. However, the Princess and Prince meet on accident while the Princess is exploring the castle and gets lost. The Prince finds the Princess and assists her in walking around the castle. They have never met before, so they don't know they are interacting with their future significant other. So, they spend the day together and end up falling in love. The next day as the wedding starts they obviously meet again at the alter and at first they are unsure how they feel about one another, but in the end they know they care for one another and decide this is for the best. They work on building their relationship and learning new things about one another.
    • The Prince and Princess used to play together when they were younger, but over the course of the years they had drifted apart as duties called them to aid their Kingdom. However, as they get older the Prince becomes curious and goes to meet his old friend, hearing that she has been seeing suitors. Upon meeting again they hit it off really well and they end up dating in secret. However, the Princesses parents disapprove of the Prince and try to choose the Princesses future husband for her. However, the Prince challenges their choice and the King and Queen allows the Prince to prove his worth by fighting their choice of suitor for their daughter.
  • Princess x Commoner:
    • The King and Queen are kind and just rulers. They're people love them and one night a year they allow the poor to dress up in their best outfits and enter the palace for a nice ball. The Princess is at one of these balls when she bumps into one of the commoners sons who is dressed nicer than most. She decides to talk to the young man and they end up enjoying their time together. However, a war soon breaks out and the young boy is slated to be sent off to fight. The Princess begs her father to not make the boy go, but he has no choice. The Princess of course becomes upset with his decision and decides to dress up as a man in order to join the forces. No one recognizes her, not even her own father. However, she ends up getting injured in the war and upon further examination the doctor finds out she is a woman and informs the King. The King is upset with his daughters recklessness and tells her when he gets back from war she will be getting married. She gets sent home and for the next few months she lets the thought go to the back of her mind until her father arrives home finally. The young man has survived and is actually hailed as a hero. So, with the Kings permission he gets to choose whether or not he wants to marry the Princess or return to the simple life.
  • Supernatural (TV show)
    • OC x Sam
    • OC x Dean
    • OC x Sam (Lucifer)
    • OC x Lucifer
  • Princess x Knight
    • A time of peace has come to the kingdom, and after a long and hard battle things seem to be finally at peace. A fresh new Knight has returned home to serve under the royal family. His main task is to ensure that the princess is safe at all times, but it becomes hard when he starts to realize that he might like her. The princess has many tasks, such at meeting with suitors which the Knight is to attend to to ensure that the princess remains safe. The princess seems to find no potential suitor fit enough for her hand, but her parents are insistent that she must marry. She’s struggling and confides in the Knight that she is avoiding choosing a suitor in order to not have some greedy man by her side. So, the Knight puts his name forth as a potential suitor and the King and Queen allow it figuring their daughter will turn him down as well. However, their daughter becomes acquainted with the Knight and even starts to fall for him over the course of their interactions.

Last edited:
Semi intrested into this kind of rp , I like the supernatural but am ok with any of the others provided

Semi intrested into this kind of rp , I like the supernatural but am ok with any of the others provided
Hey, well tell me which you would prefer and we can discuss something. I’m up for any of the ideas presently in the thread (as well as open for suggestions if there’s something else you would like and have an idea for). If you’d like to message me or I can message you we can discuss this further :)

The very first plot, first point, sounds interesting to me if you're not swamped in partners from this thread already. I'd be fine with basically sticking to what you outlined, or altering it a little (like maybe they skip the wedding even?) I could definitely be the prince.

The very first plot, first point, sounds interesting to me if you're not swamped in partners from this thread already. I'd be fine with basically sticking to what you outlined, or altering it a little (like maybe they skip the wedding even?) I could definitely be the prince.

Sure! We can discuss more in a PM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back