• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A Chill RP Request For People With Savior Complexes. Goblin Waifu Edition

Price James

Hello people, I have a plot. You choose the time period and style of rp,Fantasy, steampunk ect, and I'll set it up.

Main plot beats: Young adult goblin in some sort of unfortunate situation, Your character helps them out and they'll become attached to you. That's the short of it.

Your Concerns: "This wont be interesting after a day" WRONGO BUDDY. I'm very good at roleplay. I can carefully set up conflict and execute it. I can play different characters, I can play the world. Lemme impress you friend
"What if you're not good at writing?" I'll tell you this, I love writing! It's one of my passions. I will be verbose, explainitory and fun to deal with. Note: If you give me nothing to work with....I will give you mediocre work at best.
"...This wont solve my loneliness." ...True, but here's the thing. I'll be here for you when you need that little glimmer of hope to meet your special someone. Or just chat to while you're feeling down. I've been there homie. You're not alone, just put in the effort. I am not a replacement for getting help, I will cut you off till you do get help if you use me as such. Because I care man.
"Wow...you're dumb." Yes.

If interested reply. If not interested, please say hello or react to make someone who is see!

Your Friend, [REDACTED]

I'm interested I love fantasy and steampunk. Maybe we could do both idk. What gender pairing were you looking for?

I'm interested I love fantasy and steampunk. Maybe we could do both idk. What gender pairing were you looking for?
*Laughs in gender fluid*
Oh funny, who has prefrences? Not me that who, I'm playing a female though. Play whoever or whatever your to hearts content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back