Other A chat for LGBTQIA and others like anthropomorphic and more

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
If your comfortable anough start off my saying all your stuff! BE PROUD FOR WHO YOU ARE!!

I’ll go first

I’m

Poly romantic
Bisexual
Genderless (gender neutral)
Anthropomorphic

ALL AND ALL I LIKE BENDING EXPECTATIONS!!!

WORK IT PEOPLE! *pose*

I do not mean to offend anyone if I am wrong, but I believe that anthropomorphic is a animal which stands on two legs? But believe it’s not a furry? Though I’m not quite sure. ^^; This is simply from what I have heard.

I apologize for my lack of knowledge, but what does being anthropomorphic mean?
Well it’s a animal with humaniod features!
I do not mean to offend anyone if I am wrong, but I believe that anthropomorphic is a animal which stands on two legs? But believe it’s not a furry? Though I’m not quite sure. ^^; This is simply from what I have heard.
Yes it stands on two legs! People part of the anthro community are often called furries aswel which some of us anthros don’t like. For me I think it’s considered rude to be called a furry.

But in a sense yes anthro are furries. It all depends on the persons preference on what they wanna be called. For me I prefer being referred to as a anthro

I'm

• Lesbian
  • Mono-Poly (I'm open to either mono or polyam relationships)
  • Nonbinary/Agender
  • Furry

I'm

• Lesbian
  • Mono-Poly (I'm open to either mono or polyam relationships)
  • Nonbinary/Agender
  • Furry
YAAAAAAS YOU GO! Work it!!

I’m gonna start by saying OMG I SAW THIS CUTE COUPLE TWO BOYS AND LIKE DAM WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE GAYS AND LESBIANS WHO LOOK HOT like bro I’m ugly I WANNA LOOK LIKE THAAAAAT LIKE PLEASE LET ME BE A HOT NOTH

Update on my news- OMG I SAW THIS GOTH UNICORN WONSIE PAJAMAS AND I WANT IT!

Gay Furry Femboy here, facing all discrimination and other race shit. Be supported and like the man said: H-… Hey everyone have a good sleep have a good- (silence) have a good night and remember, god loves you

Gay Furry Femboy here, facing all discrimination and other race shit. Be supported and like the man said: H-… Hey everyone have a good sleep have a good- (silence) have a good night and remember, god loves you
Awwwww THIS IS A SUPPORTIVE SAFE PLACE! NO ONE GETS DISCRIMINATED! BE YOURSELF! BE PROUD! NEVER CHANGE!!

Wanna fluffy hug???

Today I did something so embarrassing I did that snap thing where your like

OH NO YOU DIDN'T!​
*snap*
*snap*​
*snap*
*pose*​

Because I saw it on tv and thought it was so cool. But I was doing it by myself or so I thought and my dad actually saw the entire thing and I blushed so hard I coulda sworn he could see how red my face was.

But then he did it aswel and I about died laughing.

Don’t feel bad about what people think of you they are just losers, don’t ever do anything bad To yourself because someone berrated you for who you are (stoned rn so sorry for meh grammar)

Don’t feel bad about what people think of you they are just losers, don’t ever do anything bad To yourself because someone berrated you for who you are (stoned rn so sorry for meh grammar)
Awe that's so sweet! Thank you!

My existence is arbitrary and my identity is confusing, lol.
I've given up on finding specific labels. For now, I'm a polyamorous bisexual gay man who just so happens to be a lesbian sometimes and ig I'm happy with that.

My existence is arbitrary and my identity is confusing, lol.
I've given up on finding specific labels. For now, I'm a polyamorous bisexual gay man who just so happens to be a lesbian sometimes and ig I'm happy with that.
I love your signature. The bats are lovely to the eyes. And I love the cute little coffins

I love your signature. The bats are lovely to the eyes. And I love the cute little coffins
Thank you! I found it while looking for text dividers on tumblr and thought it was perfect, lol. Im a big fan of kind of old-school internet 2-4 frames per animation, poorly rendered things.

I wished that my parents would accept me-
I'm
  • Pansexual
  • Non-binary (Genderless
  • Polymerous

Users who are viewing this thread

Back