Other A chat for LGBTQIA and others like anthropomorphic and more

How can you tell what you are? Like I don’t mind being in a relationship but yet at the same time I don’t. I also don’t mind having one or more partners either. Can someone help me understand??
Hm… it’s ok to not mind. But the only way to truly tell is to do some soul searching. Maybe experiment with it? See what you prefer the most. If you don’t mind it it probably just means you don’t have a preference but then again only you can make that decision

The best way to help out is to describe what it’s like for me being a bi sexual and a poly romantic

Being bi sexual I get attracted to both sides. I really like men. Their hot. But then I look at women and I’m like I REALLY LIKE WOMEN. Their also hot. I had 2 crushes in high school I had a crush on a boy and a crush on my best friend who was a girl. I couldn’t ever confess to my best friend cuz I was too scared. And I got rejected by the boy because he had a crush on my best friend… kinda a triangle in a sort of way. Or maybe a straight line.

Everyone’s experience is different. There’s no real or right way to feel. All you need to know is what’s in your heart and what your gut tells you.

Poly romantic is like you love more than one person. But everyone in that party hasto be okay with multiple partners. If not it probably won’t work out. One reason poly romantic is harder to maintain. And harder to get a real emotional bond with all partners.

But when poly romantic you don’t just use them that’s kinda. Eh… poly romantic is a full on relationship between 3 or more partners

I'm weird, and nobody knows in real life.

- Bisexual
- He/Him
- Monogamous

Ahhh, friends. Always a pleasure, like dessert before dinner.

Me on the other hand I’m a glutton and make everyone my friend. I can’t get anough

So I can liken myself to an Anthropomorphic Cloud; the embodiment of shapelessness, a chaos everchanging between a storm and a calm day?

Welp, I guess I've sealed my fate. I'm a cloud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back