• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

A Charmed Life *PRIVATE*

As Morgan yelled at her the cabinets began to shake, the plates and contents rattling in their place. Morgan was blaming her for all of this. Saying things that didn't make sense but the hurt and fear were all there in her eyes like she was some sort monster.

Robin bit her bottom lip to try and contain herself from crying. Objects in the living room began to shake as well. Closing her eyes. She doesn't mean it. She's been through so much today. She's taking it out on you because she's scared and hurt. She doesn't mean any of this.

The last part of what Morgan said, the entire fridge fell forward. Robin jumped back startled. Tears were already down her cheeks when Morgan stormed off. But she was the adult. She was the responsible one. Going over she found her keys and held it out to Kate.

"Can you find her? Please....I don't think any of us should be alone right now and if I go after her she will just run away. I'll call Father Thomas...please Kate." Her voice cracking but she was keeping herself together.

--

"Wow. If I didn't think you were a monster before...that performance in the kitchen...." Dead corpse naked Natlaie whistled in the shot gun seat. "You're the one that caused all of this, but breaking your sister....now that's something I was struggling to figure out how to do."

--

Logan was in the bathroom of a McDonalds, rubbing his neck. He could see that it was black and blue, terribly bruised. What the fucking hell....

"That really happened....whatever that was that really...."

His phone went off, unknown number. "Logan ward. Can I help you?" (i'm assuming they didn't exchange numbers he just gave her his)

Morgan heard Ward's voice, it was definitely the correct number. But Natalie appeared just as he picked up. It was there, next to her. Why. Why why why why why. She had to keep him on the line, had to keep him listening. He was her only comfort. "Morgan." She said into the phone before putting it on speaker.

"That wasn't my sister," Morgan said to Natalie's body, doing her best to focus on that and driving. She barely stopped herself at a red light as a semi passed by. "And you don't exist. You're all in my head, just part of my very hyperactive imagination. You aren't real, you cannot hurt me." Despite saying this, Morgan's breathing increased in speed, she felt panic seeping in.

No. Nat was dead. This thing wasn't real. It wasn't.

The corpse. "Oh. Honey. That definitely was your sister. And you definitely broke her and your other sister. That little spell you read? Incantation. I knew your powers would one day come in after your mother's death....didn't expect it to take this long."

--

Morgan.

"Morgan! This is important. Whatever you saw...I saw something too. Where are you? Are you alright?"

--

"You're little friend is going to die too. He can't protect you. No one can. The charmed ones. Quite a treat. One with the power to freeze time, one to see the past and present and the strongest, to move objects with their mind. You're going to die today...and the last thing your sister will remember when I slit her throat is you calling her a monster. Couldn't have done it without you."

The corpse this time sounded different. Not like Nat trying to punish her but a corpse walkie talkie from someone...or something else.

Oh no.

Morgan immediately slammed on the brakes and pulled her car to the side of the road, the realization of how wrong she was all too obvious. She fucked up. She fucked up bad.

"You won't do anything to her!" Morgan screamed at the ghost or whatever it was behind it, her face filled with rage. They had been manipulating her the entire time, pushing her to make this mistake. But under her anger, Morgan's mind fit together what Nat just said.

Moving objects sounded like Robin, in the kitchen.

That meant that Morgan saw what had to be the future.

Her vision was the near future, and Morgan was nowhere near Kate. What if she tried to follow her? What if she got lost? No, no what-ifs. A what-if risked Kate's life.

"Ward, I think I'm fine. Nat, or whatever this thing is, just gave me an idea." She was back to her old self, her mind wasn't clouded by fear or anything else. Morgan fucked up, and she would fix her mistake. Wiping her tears off her face and taking a breath, Morgan continued. "I think Kate's in danger, in an alley somewhere by my house." She followed by giving her address (He saved her once, he was probably trustworthy), and apologizing for explaining so little else.

"I'm going back to my place to see if Kate's still there. If she isn't then I'm going to try to find the alley I saw. When you find her, please let me know. Sorry to lay all this on you so fast, but at the moment you're the only person I have left. Talk to you soon, hopefully." Morgan hung up immediately after that, she had no way of answering his inevitable questions and she knew it.

With that done, she looked back to Nat, any fear she had of it gone. "You aren't Nat, and you can't hurt me. I recommend stopping this spell, whoever you are." She grinned after that, full of bravado. "You've got the Whitman sisters to worry about, you'll need all the concentration you can get."

She was completely bullshitting, of course. As soon as everything was done Morgan had no idea what she was going to do, if they even made it. But for the moment her old, unbroken self was back, and she was going to use the time she had to the best of her ability.

Kate in an alley? That. "No, Morgan...whatever these things are they can actually touch you. I'll find Kate but they can physically hurt you."

--

Morgan didn't hear a word Logan said. Her phone seemed to have lost signal. There was a chuckle from the corpse as it grabbed Morgan's neck beginning to choke her. "Stupid girl. Stupid stupid girl. You think you can stop me? You're a child. Your powers are mine." It growled.

She could feel the rotting flesh dig deep into her throat, but it began to change into rougher manlier hands. A man, the man she had seen about to kill Kate...the same one Robin had flung like a ragdoll in Morgan's visions was straddling her and choking her with one hand as the other drew out the dagger.

"Y-You-" Morgan had no idea how to react to the man's sudden appearance, and how familiar he looked only served to keep her more off guard. That was the man from her visions. This was the man who tried to kill Kate.

However, Morgan didn't have another second to think about any of that, because his meaty hand had grabbed her neck. Rapidly she thought of how to react, how to stop herself from being chocked to death, when she remembered her knife. It was in her front pocket, right where it could be easily reached.

Morgan was straining to keep herself concentrating on both getting the knife and stopping the man from outright killing her, but after a few seconds she had a solid grip. At the press of a button her knife was out and ready. In a single swift movement her knife went from on her side to stabbing him in the arm, temporarily relieving her of his meaty grip.

She had to use her time wisely, immediately Morgan opened her driver's side door and slammed it shut behind her, leaving her phone, knife, and car behind. For the moment Morgan didn't worry about any of that, trying her best to find where she was in relation to her house, or better yet Kate's alley. Unfortunately she had no idea where that alley was, only that it had to be between her and the house, if Kate followed Morgan's most likely path.

She had no time to lose; Morgan broke into a sprint, searching each and every area for that alley. She had to protect her big sisters. She was done fucking up. She would fix this.

Kate heard the plea in Robins voice. Kate didn't want to leave her sister like this, with the pain she had to be feeling but never had her older sister ever ask her to do something like this and then say please, with desperation like just now. So ignoring get gut, which was hard since it had saved her life more times then she could count, she nodded. "I'll try to find her. Keep the door locked behind me. And Robin? Don't do anything stupid while I'm gone."

With that Kate walked out of the house and shut it behind her. On the sidewalk she looked both ways and stood there a moment. She had no way to know which way baby sister would go. It was sad to say but she didn't know her well enough to be able to know which way. So she sighed heavily before running her hand through her long hair and picking a random direction.

While she walked Kate mulled over all the incidents leading up now. It was a lot. Ass hole showing up, the raid, the chase, the arrest, the sex crazed detective, the jerk wad letting her sister get hurt, the murder addy the school, all three sister's under the same roof again, the moving household objects, Morgan's crazed rant and now this. Really? What more could possibly happen tonight? It was a lot in such a short time, it was surprising people with straight jackets didn't come to take them to the funny farm.

Shoving her hands in to get pockets she decided to cut through an alley to get to the other street. Alleys were near second nature to her now. She used them daily to hide from ass holes, to get away quick or to take shortcuts. Nothing out of the usual.

Then a bright idea came across her frazzled brain. "And why am I not calling her instead of traipsing all over town?" Feeling stupid and rather glad she was by herself and not having to explain why she's taking to herself, she grabbed her cell out of her back pocket and dialed the missing Whitman. "Morgan you better answer your phone or so help me I'm going to ring your neck when I find you." When, not if.

The phone turned to static as Kate called. The signal going dead. The temperature dropped a good 30 degreea, Kate could feel the hairs on her body rising and see her own flesh.

"How long is it going to be before your sisters end up like me."

Kate would turn and see a decaying figure, something that once was a man, blackish blood dropping from what looked like a gunshot wound.

"It should have been you that day, not me."

--

Search an alley for Kate whitman. She could legitimately be in any alley?!?!?! Frustrated as all he'll he sighed as their Line was disconnected. "OK then....use those brilliant detective skills.....yeah...."

He began driving.

--

The attic door swung open as Kate left. The very moment Robin was alone she broke down in hysterical sobs. Windows in the kitchen shattered.

What the hell was going on.

"pull yourself togetherr...pull yourself togethet!"

Wiping her face she left the kitchen and headed back up the attic. Whatever that book was....it had something to do with it. The cover had a wiccsn symbol on top but she flipped through the pages of the book, stopped at the first.

"wait...." there was a footnote at the bottom of the spell, she flipped to the page scanning it. "One who can stop time, one who can see it and the strongest who can move....objects...."

Robin laughed. "5hia IA ailly. You're being craxy. You can't move anything. If I thought this not

Book should hit the..."

Robin screamed as thr book flew out of her hands hitting the very wall she thought of. She didnt...she coildnt.....she stared at the book and thought about it in her hand and it flew back in her grasp.

She felt light headed. "Don't faint....you can't afford to faint....."

The demoB like man screamed in pain as Morgan cut him sprinting out of the car. "YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER. YOU ALL WILL DIE!"

Bit first there was the middle child alone and vulnerable

Growing Kate pulled her phone from her ear and glared at it, like that would help. Didn't even make her feel any better, just stupid. Shoving her phone in her back pocket she kept waking.

Kept waking until she heard a voice she hadn't heard in a long time. Het blood turned cold and not just from the sudden temperature drop either. "No." She whispered. Morgan's confession and Robin's paranoia was getting to her.

Swallowing her she would turn and prove she was going mad. So Kate turned. "No. No. No. No." There, standing right there in front of her, was the first and only man she actually truly loved. He was shot and killed in front of her for something so stupid. "There is no way you're here. You can't be. I'm losing my mind. What's that saying? The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. Well I admit it do I can recover." Nodding her head at her own sound logic she turned her back in the man she loved and still missed everyday as if he died yesterday and started walking.

"It's ok. Everyone cracks now and then. It's just your turn. Morgan did it, Robin's doing it now your turn. Just keep waking, find Morgan and get home. Don't acknowledge he's there and he'll go away." At this point she didn't even care if someone saw or heard her taking to herself. She just wanted this one long nightmare to go away.

It didn't go away. Instead she felt it's hand push her against the alley wall. The smell of his decaying flesh could knock you out. "I had a full life ahead of me before I met you. You took that away. You took everything away."

The hands went around her throat and began choking. "That's all you ever do. You selfish little bitch. Your sisters can't depend on you because they know the truth."

"FREEZE! YOU ARE UNDER ARREST."

The corpse still strangling her turned into man, pulling out a dagger. "You're doing them all a favor by just-"

Four gunshots into the chest. pop pop pop pop. Bit there was no bloodcoming out of the stranger. He looked down at the holes fromost the bullets then turned to see a strangle officer, the same one that seemed to know how to break his enchantments.

"Holy shit why are you still standing?!? Kate get out of here!"

The man thing chuckled, hands off kate. "Guns won't work on me, officer. But I'm sure fire still works on you."

a fireball formed in his hand and he threw it at Logan. (Perfect chance for you to use your power the first time)

--

Don't faint. Don't faint.

Robin continted to look through the book trying to keep herself composed. Every once and awhile she would move an object just to prove she couldn't and see that she still could. Fuck.

But she stopped at name named Yurick. A warlock with the power to enchant his victims with images of the dead. He torments them before he steals their powers.

Morgan seeing Natalie. "She was right.....but how do you get rid of him?"

The book didn't say.

"What good are you?!"

Boxes crashes the ground. Robin sighed ad they picked themselves back up on their own. "I need to calm down...."

Why wasn't there any air? Freaky mind hallucinations and mental breaks couldn't make you lose air. It didn't make sense yet here she was pressed against the wall with his hands around her throat. Which meant it wasn't all just in her head.

Before she could think straight, or act accordingly, someone yelled freeze. Turning her starting to see black spots eyes she see that ass hole with his gun out. So he was going to try and save her. Kinda ironic if you asked her.

The dead man turned into another man, the gun went off but nothing happened. When he let go she gasped like a fish out of water. Who knew how good air would taste when you didn't have it?

The cop told her to run but before she could do so willingly the freak created, No lie and no exaggerating, a fire ball on his hand and threw it at the man who just tried to save her life.

Throwing her hands up she wished that everything would stop. An old wish but there it was. As she thought it she threw her hands up as if to actually do something useful .

next thing she knew everything did stop. The fire hung motionless in the air, the freak had an expression of pure evil and the cop looked afraid. No one moved. She did though. It didn't make sense.

Swallowing back her vomit she stood up on shaky legs and moved slowly. "What the fuck is happening?!?" But not one to waste a good opportunity she grabbed the frozen cop and started to pull him away. They needed to get away from here and she couldn't leave him to die all she would drag him if need be.c

Loan might have peed himself just a little bit seeing frikken fire form in the guys hand out of nothing and throw it.

This was how he was going to die. By ajving his dead father choke the air out of him then a random stranger burn him alive. To be honest he never would have predicted this cause. He thought he'd go out with a gunshot wound during a robbery.

He was prepared to leap in a pile of trash to Dodge the fucking thing when in the same second he wasn't in the alley but moving with Kate Whitman dragging him.

--

the two were gone. "You can't run from me!" He yelled. He could sense their powers.

None of them could run from him. And as long as the power of three wasn't together he could kill them. There was no way they could piece together what they needed to know in time.

He ran after them.

--

as she dragged him he pulled out and kept up with her pace. "We have to find your sIster. Her phone signal died when she contacted me. I have no idea what the fuck is going on....but....it's after the two of you."

Three if you counted the other sister but she wasn't around so she was probably safe.

Kate's mind was racing. What the fuck happened? How had it happened? One minute the cop she hated was about to die then the next everything froze. How had that happened? It didn't make sense.

As she was dragging the cop he suddenly started talking and pulled away before talking about her sisters, again. Why didn't she let the freak kill him again? Oh yeah she wasn't a murderer.

Her sisters? If it attacked Morgan first, then her ... Slow gears ... Slow brain.

Stopping a moment, eyes wide, she turned to the cop. "Oh my god! Then he is probably going to go after Robin! We have to get back to the house!" Without waiting for him to respond she took off running down the street towards the house, all the while grabbing her cell, trying to call Morgan.

Morgan's legs felt like they were about to collapse under her. She was sweating, and out of breath couldn't begin to adequately describe her. The last time she sprinted like that she had been a freshman track team member. She was awful then, and after four years she still didn't have the endurance to keep up.

But whether through pure luck or fate, Morgan found them just in time. Ward was there, thank god. He must have just found her, and probably saved her life.

Morgan didn't want to keep running, but Kate seemed to suddenly stop. By the time Kate had gotten a voicemail Morgan arrived, sweating, out of breath, and overall exhausted. "Kate..." She barely managed to squeak that out between her breaths. "After... Us... Robin... Home..." She barely managed to say those before having to stop and focus on breathing, but maybe she could have helped get Kate to warn Robin.

Of course, Morgan had no way of realizing that Kate had already figured that out. She wasn't a mind reader.

Whatever this book was. It was completely and utterly useless. She got the name of the person who was theoretically abusing her sister.

All of this was insane.

But it gave her no clue how to stop him. Why put information in this and not have it be everything she needed, just a fragment.

Completely and utterly insane. Why was she entertaining this?

Leaving the book on its little podium, Robin sprinted down the stairs. The pictures on the ground flew up and hung themselves. Robin hated messes. HATED them. She was going to wake up from this and find out she just ate something to make her dreams this vivid.

But she needed to find Morgan. She sent Kate, being stupid with her emotions getting the better of her. She put them both in danger. Opening the door of the manner she saw a woman, her limbs would fall apart at any moment because of the decay, she looked like her body smashed through the body of a car.

"I put you in charge....and this is how you take care of my babies? How dare you."

"You're not real. I know who you are Yurick. Whatever you want you can't have my sisters."

The act dropped but the corpse just smugly smiled. "Clever little witch. You'll be a clever little dead witch. You'll die just like how I offed your precious little sisters." he lunged/dead mom lunged and Robin jumped back a pottery bowl smashed into his face. but it seemed unphased as it changed from Mom to stranger man holding a knife. "You're going to die knowing you weren't strong enough to keep them safe."

--

Speak of the devil. This was like some sort of horror movie with great pacing and timing. If this was a movie this was the final act and this was going to be where the body count really came in.

He saw that Morgan had the same bruising Kate and Logan had. Jesus fuck.

But he followed their lead.

When the three of them got to the manor there was a loud commotion of sounds, like heavy objects were crashing and breaking.

"CAN'T DODGE ME FOREVER LITTLE BITCH." was what they could hear in the house.

Kate saw Morgan run up. Thank god. She had never been so happy to see her little sister than right now. Seeing her out breath she waited a few seconds before she took off again.

They got to the house and heard the yelling. "Damn it!" She yelled as she burst through the door. He beat them. Apparently the freeze lifted at the same time it did for the cop.

"Robin!" Kate yelled as all three of them ran through the house. When he heard the guy yell they followed it and saw Robin do her best to fend him off. "Leave my family alone yoy ass wipe!" Not sure what she was really doing she threw her hands up. Nothing. What the hell? Wasn't that what happened the last time? She didn't know what to do and she was scared.

He had rushed at her with that knife. The knife in the book that kills a witch and takes her power.

Jesus she was insane. Just bonkers. But he came at her, she kept over the vouch and the TV flung at him. Other furniture as well but he just taunted her that nothing would work. Skidding down the hall she just barely missed him slitting her throat as her sisters and the cop came in. Kate threw her hands up for some reason. "Two of you attic. Now. I'll meet you up there."

When they didn't move she shouted. "Now! attic!"

Logan wasn't sure what the hell was going on. he saw the same man attempting to kill the other whitman. He drew his gun and fired at the stranger again. His bullets landing but nothing happened.

Yurick just looked at the two sisters and Robin glared at him, his body propelling backwards he smashed through the windows.

"He's not human...we are....attic. we don't have time!"

He had rushed at her with that knife. The knife in the book that kills a witch and takes her power.

Jesus she was insane. Just bonkers. But he came at her, she kept over the vouch and the TV flung at him. Other furniture as well but he just taunted her that nothing would work. Skidding down the hall she just barely missed him slitting her throat as her sisters and the cop came in. Kate threw her hands up for some reason. "Two of you attic. Now. I'll meet you up there."

When they didn't move she shouted. "Now! attic!"

Logan wasn't sure what the hell was going on. he saw the same man attempting to kill the other whitman. He drew his gun and fired at the stranger again. His bullets landing but nothing happened.

Yurick just looked at the two sisters and Robin glared at him, his body propelling backwards he smashed through the windows.

"He's not human...we are....attic. we don't have time!"

This was just like the vision, except now there was a new addition: Ward. How would he affect things, if he could? He was obviously something special, he had now saved two of their lives.

There wasn't time for that, Morgan had to fulfill her vision. Now recovered from most of her exhaustion, Morgan grabbed Kate's arm and pulled her along, heading for the attic. Once they got up the stairs she stopped, and suddenly the ragdoll man was thrown in front of them before being pulled back. I'm such an idiot. Morgan said to herself, before continuing up the stairs with her sister pulled along.

Nothing made sense anymore. That meant only one thing, this was all a fucked up dream. She was laying in bed right now, probably blindly drunk and the alcohol was giving her weird dreams. She had probably fallen asleep in front of the tv and whatever show was playing was probably the one influencing her dream. It's the pnly explanation. Except when Morgan grabbed her arm, she pinched the skin and it hurt. You didn't get hurt in your dreams. Her throat burned and throbbed from where that Freak had grabbed her, trying to choke her to death. You may get hurt in your dreams but you never felt pain. Which meant one thing, this was all real. What she didn't understand was how things were moving and hitting the Freak, Robin not getting touched by the flying items and how Morgan didn't look surprised. Why was no one freaking out about all this??

As they made their way up the stairs Morgan stopped, holding on to Kate's arm to stop her, and before even the thought to question her came to mind the Freak went flying in to the wall in front of them. What the hell? How did he get all the way over here? Kate looked back to see Robin staring up at them, her eyes never leaving the Freak. More things went flying.

In the Attic now Kate started to pace. Everyone has lost their fucking minds! Who was that guy? What did he want? How had he turned himself in to her Jack? Sounded like him to. Her heart started to hurt and tears pricked her blue eyes. Jack. Kate wished he was here, he would know how to make sense of all this crazy out of the world shit. Gods this was right up Jack's alley.

He wasn't here though and she was. As well as Morgan, Robin and that cop and serial killer was trying to off them so she needed to get back to reality. Whipping around she looked over at Morgan. "I really REALLY don't understand what the fuck is going on but we can't let Robin stay down there alone. We have to help her, We have to do something!" The pacing kept going. To the wall, turn, to the window, turn, back to the wall. Over and over.

Why were bullets not working?! This was insane. And then he suddenly went flying...which was Robin? His shoulders slumped as he looked at the older sibling. "I'm not even going to ask....I don't even want to know..."

"That makes two of us."

"You know how to stop this?"

"I think so...."

"Ok, I'll try to keep him down here as long as I can....you keep your sisters safe. And Robin?"

"Yeah."

"We all might be fucking nuts."

The oldest Whitman just gave a sad smile smile nodding as she ran up the stairs.

--

Robin made it up to the attic. The dresser, boxes, chairs. Whatever was moveable suddenly went to the attic door like a barricade. "We don't have time for whether you believe me or not. I don't believe it. But this book," It flew in her hand. "Spell book. Someone read the first spell and we have powers. Down there is a warlock named Yurich. He enchants his victims to see the dead to torment them before he kills them to take their powers. He went after Morgan first. Somewhere in this god forsaken book is the answer to beat him but I have no clue. We have maybe five minutes to find it. We'll talk about how this isn't real afterwards but priority is to keep you two safe."

She opened the book for the two of them. And began flipping pages.

The three of them could hear gun shots and there seemed to be a scuffle. But Ward was heard with a yelp of pain as foot steps were heard up the stairs. Robin instinctively stood infront of them grabbing both of their hands.

"YOU REALLY THINK THE THREE OF YOU CAN STOP ME?"

The attic door blew open as Yurich stood in the doorway, blood dripping from his knife. Robin panicked. She didn't know what the fuck to do.

"The power of three will set us free." She blurted out. The demon warlock looked confused but then laughed. "Your little words will do-"

"The power of three will set us free. The power of three will set us free!"

Kate said nothing as Robin burst through the door and things flew to it as if with a mind of their own. Seriously, where were the looney people collectors?

Robin said they had powers and it took everything out of Kate not to stay laughing. Morgan brain washed Robin. That's all there was to it. But before she could say she was out the door flew open and in walked the freak. Swallowing hard she felt Robin grab her hand and start chanting. Instinct took hold and she started to say it to.

Morgan had no idea what was going on. Her vision was done, she was completely in the dark. When Robin practically flew into the room and threw furniture behind her, Morgan looked to Kate, thinking of the man's words.

One with the power to freeze time, one to see the past and present and the strongest, to move objects with their mind. Robin was the one with the power to move objects, Morgan could see the future, so Kate had to be the one who could freeze time.

Before Morgan could keep thinking of that, the man broke through Robin's furniture barrier and ran to them, calling out various threats. Robin's response was to read the line from the book, and Kate grabbed their older sister's hand and immediately followed her lead.

This is never going to work. Despite her reservations, Morgan still grabbed onto her sisters' hands and followed their lead. "The power of three will set us free."

It honestly shouldn't. Robin was grasping at straws. She usually had plans. THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE PLANS. For situations like this.

As they started chanting a phrase she picked up from the book the stranger staggered back. He screamed in pain and lit on fire. In an instant he was gone. Just like that.

His bloody dagger on the floor. Robin let go of their hands trying to breathe. "Officer Ward. That knife wasn't bloody when that bastard broke in the house. Shit."

Ward was under a book case pressing his stomach. He got stabbed and left for dead but nope, very much alive, very much in pain. He didn't pull out his phone to call back up....no one would believe him if he said what happened here today.

It was over. The freak was gone, screaming in agony but then...poof.

It was Robin who brought her back to reality. The cop, the one who saved her sister and then her then all three of them. That knife had blood and none of her sisters had any wounds.

Not thinking a whole lot about why she even cared she took off down the stairs. Looking around a moment she searched for him, afraid of what she'd find.

There he lay, under the bookcase bleeding but still alive. Relief flooded her a moment before she raced over. "Look what you've done now. That was a perfectly good bookcase and now your blood all over it." She said trying to lighten the mood as she lifted the bookcase off him. Laying it to the side she walked back over to him and knelt beside him, eyebrows furrowed. "I have to know. Why risk your life for three sister's you know nothing about except one who's in the precinct almost more than she's free?"

"Kate, I think that can wait." Morgan said, following close behind her sister. Whatever they just saw... They could deal with it later. Regardless, the madman was dead, set on fire by their words.

Robin had figured some things out, and Kate had figured out completely different things. All of them knew now that something was going on in their family, and it gave them abilities they'd never seen before.

Kate could freeze time itself, but she had yet to do it.

Morgan could see the future, but it was too random.

And Robin seemed to be able to move anything with her mind, but she couldn't control it well

They had a lot to learn about what was going on, and why that man wanted to kill them. What was the power of three? What's a warlock? Were there others with these powers?

Oh come on, Morg, that last one is obvious.

There were. It wouldn't be just four people with powers in the entire world. Knowledge had to have been passed down. That book came from somewhere.

She'd find someone else with those powers, as soon as possible. But first...

"Robin, I need to say I fucked up. I'm sorry." Morgan was back up the stairs, having bandaged Ward the best she could with supplies from the bathroom medical cabinet. "I saw weird shit and had no idea how to process it. I screwed up. Can you please forgive me?" She didn't cry when the words came out, but Morgan was shaking. She loved Robin, and what she said was wrong, no matter what the circumstances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back