• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Chance Meeting at Ilex Forest

"I was, and then I realized you weren't around, and--" Akira pauses. Thanks to its direct contact, it can absorb Danielle's thoughts, and in an instant it knows everything.

"O-oh," the fusion lets go, then floats around and looks at Danielle. "I...I...um..." there are tears, but it's fighting hard to keep them back.

Danielle is confused, but soon understands. "Oh... Akira..." Danielle said getting closer. "I... im so sorry..." As she said it, the tears she had just dispelled came back to her, though not in full force yet.

"I-it's okay. You...did what had to be done. G-gosh...I...I thought...I thought I'd...be with you for--" they can't finish the sentence, choking on the last word.

Balaa's expression turns dark. "Humans...how could they?"

Danielle walked to to Akira, licking them. " S....so did I Akira.. and I really wish it could stay that way." She put her head underneath akira's chin.

"M-maybe I could come with you? You know...with the humans?" Akira holds Danielle's nuzzle, hoping against hope.

Danielle chuckles. "I wish you could, I don't know what i'll do without my best friend, but we both know you need to stay.... and with all the new helo you'll be safer, and have more fun then ever." She said.

"It...it won't be as much fun without you. I like the robots, but...they're robots! I can't nuzzle them the same way...or play the same games...and...what's gonna happen to you?"

"I... I don't know, but I do know this, whatever does happen, you'll be safe... and you'll still be my best friend in the whole world." She said, keeping her position.

Akira nods, then smiles a little.

"You are the best Pokemon I ever knew. They'll be very lucky to have you. I know I was lucky to have you in my life."

Liese, meanwhile, is having the same conversation with her brothers. Fewer tears are shed.

Balaa's expression has darkened. "They can't just take my daughter. I won't let them!"

Danielle turns to face him, seeing the obvious distress. "It's gonna be ok, you guys are gonna live long happy lives together, and with Liese's technology and my enhanced powers, we'll still be able to communicate." Said Danielle, this last part might not be true, but she would try her hardest to make sure it was.

"It's not the same! I've already lost so many loved ones, and now they have to take you too? It's not fair! You did nothing wrong, you don't deserve a life of slavery to the humans!"

Akira notices the tension too and floats onto Balaa's head, calming the Absol.

"I'll help with this. I love you, Danielle. You'll be amazing...I know it."

"I love you.. mommy, I wish things were different but deep down, you know it's for the better." She said licking her fathers face off, and looking at Akira. "I love you too Akira, and as I've already stated... i'll miss you dearly." She added licking them as well.

"I...you're right," Balaa admits, defeated. He hugs Danielle, as does Akira.

"I guess you'll go soon, huh?" Akira says with a sad nod.

"Yes.... probably, here I am convincing you two it'll be alright when I can barely even move towards the exit." She said, still hugging the two, enveloping Akira in her tails.

"You're not going alone, either, are you?" Akira says, muffled. "You're taking Liese too."

Balaa is making a herculean effort to keep it together.

"Yes... that was part of the deal.. … and im not sure I could do this alone." Danielle replied, putting her head on her mother.

"I know... this isn't fair, but neither is letting them die when I could help it."

Balaa nods. "Well...if you ever need anything, let us know. Don't let them treat you cruelly. Not any more."

Akira hangs their head. "This is a sad kind of day. But that's not your fault. You did well."

"It is a sad day.... but one filled with ope right? we saved three Lucario, and gave them what they wanted, to be stronger... even if it meant sacrifice...." Danielle said, finaly after what seemed like far to short a time. "I'll miss you both dearly, but... im afraid we should leave.."

Liese nods. The robot siblings exchange another hug, then Liese turns, resolute.

"Standing by for departure."

"I'm very proud of you," says Balaa.

"I won't ever forget you..." Akira says with a half-smile. There's hope in those eyes.

"I'm very proud of you two.. and I know that no matter what happens, I will always love and cherish you both." Danielle said hugging them both one more time. She took a possible last look at her family, tears of sadness and joy in them, and turned back too Liese. "I'm ready."

Liese stores Danielle, nods a final farewell, then takes off.

Moments later they're in front of the lab. Liese deposits Danielle in front.

"Well...here we go. Hope our new lives aren't too much like slavery..."

"The humans seemed pleasant enough, maybe we'll get lucky eh?" Danielle said, half talking to herself.

"Sure..."

A moment later the woman from earlier comes to greet them.

"Well, hello again. Would you like to come inside?"

She stoops and places a blue collar on Danielle's neck, then pats Liese on the head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back